The most advanced space company of the recent time

teodor88

May 12, 2021
Nowadays, private space company really succeeded and manufactures pretty good technology and space vehicle. What do you think is the most advanced private space company ( except Space X ) at the present time?

Nowadays, private space company really succeeded and manufactures pretty good technology and space vehicle. What do you think is the most advanced private space company ( except Space X ) at the present time?
It is no different than what has already been invented..

I`d like to say a few words about Blue Origin. It is a great private space company. This company may be going slower than SpaceX, but its success to failure ratio is unmatched. Of course, it`s not so advanced like Space X and does not so well in the space exploration area but still, Blue Origin has great spacecrafts and concepts that worth attention.

Also, I`d like to mention Boeing. This space aerospace manufactures engines for some spacecrafts and this company had to take part in the Artemis mission together with Space X and NASA

They're still using the same technology that made life so tough for The Brits.

maxresdefault.jpg

They're still using the same technology that made life so tough for The Brits.

View attachment 499375
Yeah, you are right. Some private space companies manufacture different types of space technology. I like the way how microsatellites are developing now and how advanced they are becoming. Also, I`d like to mention that some space agencies like one space launch company take part in environmental preservation campaign and make interesting projects like ``hybrid`` rocket

Last edited:

Forum List

Back