The NEWER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestine doesn't exist the Arabs refuse every offer to form a country cause they claim all of Israel as their Country.

What they claim is exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East.

Israel for them is "just pennies" when compared to their long term appetites.

100,000 Arabs already sacrificed - calling for another million "martyrs",

- for them it's pennies, "pennies for pennies"...

Last edited:
Link to what?

To the claims you're ascribing to me.
You say that you kicked Arab ass. Does that not imply that you believe that you won?

You say that you kicked Arab ass.

I never said I kicked Arab ass. Sorry about your traumatic brain injury.
Kicking a lot of Arab ass with 0...

Nah, Israel kicked Arab ass,

Oh, you think you're speaking to Israel.
Do you often speak to nations?
Do they speak back?
Aren't you an Israeli spokesperson?

Is everyone who points out your idiocy an Israeli spokesperson, or just me?
Why are you wasting time on this crap when you haven't answered my questions yet?

You know, Mohammed, you're my favorite Hamas spokesman.
Anything to duck out of those questions.
What do you get out of being such a hypocrite? You duck EVERYONES question, but then go around accusing other posters of doing to same ....
Examples?
How about the biggest example of all. You are always asked to provide evidence of Palestine’s alleges “international borders”. Yet you duck this question all the time or you provide an unrelated document
I have posted two different sources many times. Why do you keep coming back with the same stupid question?

I can post them again if you like but tomorrow you will come back with the same stupid question.
Link to what?

To the claims you're ascribing to me.
You say that you kicked Arab ass. Does that not imply that you believe that you won?

You say that you kicked Arab ass.

I never said I kicked Arab ass. Sorry about your traumatic brain injury.
Kicking a lot of Arab ass with 0...

Nah, Israel kicked Arab ass,

Oh, you think you're speaking to Israel.
Do you often speak to nations?
Do they speak back?
Aren't you an Israeli spokesperson?

Is everyone who points out your idiocy an Israeli spokesperson, or just me?
Why are you wasting time on this crap when you haven't answered my questions yet?

You know, Mohammed, you're my favorite Hamas spokesman.
Anything to duck out of those questions.
What do you get out of being such a hypocrite? You duck EVERYONES question, but then go around accusing other posters of doing to same ....
Examples?
How about the biggest example of all. You are always asked to provide evidence of Palestine’s alleges “international borders”. Yet you duck this question all the time or you provide an unrelated document
I have posted two different sources many times. Why do you keep coming back with the same stupid question?

I can post them again if you like but tomorrow you will come back with the same stupid question.
No you haven’t . You’re lying again. I on the other hand have posted several links on MANY occasions that clearly state: ISRAEL HAS INTERNATIONAL BORDERS WITH JORDAN AND EGYPT.
All you do is post some link that is unrelated . So if Palestine has international borders, then who borders it to the East, West, North and south ?
ISRAEL HAS INTERNATIONAL BORDERS WITH JORDAN AND EGYPT.
And my question about those is always ducked.
Your questions are irrelevant. The links that I posted are facts, your jibberish is not. You have yet to refute the links I posted about Israel’s borders

So if Palestine has international borders, then who borders it to the East, West, North and south ?

Israel?
There are no borders there.
Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan, through treaties. Not a single mention of Palestine in this treaties . Wonder why that is ....
1623366394720.png

So Tinmore, why is there no mention of Palestine in the treaties between Israel and Egypt & Israel and Jordan ?

So Tinmore, why is there no mention of Palestine in the treaties between Israel and Egypt & Israel and Jordan ?
Now we are getting to a serious question. Those treaties were not brokered by the UN. They were brokered by the US. You know, the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel. They also claim that Fatah is the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank.

The US is not a credible source. Just because they say so does not make it so. No surprise that Palestine was not mentioned.

Now we are getting to a serious question. Those treaties were not brokered by the UN. They were brokered by the US. You know, the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel. They also claim that Fatah is the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank.

The US is not a credible source. Just because they say so does not make it so. No surprise that Palestine was not mentioned.

Those treaties were not brokered by the UN.

Treaties have to be brokered by the UN?
Are non-UN treaties invalid?

You know, the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel.

The US didn't hold either, how could it give them to Israel?

You know, the same country that illegally gave Jerusalem and the Golan to Israel.

Indeed.

Indeed.

Israel got both while they were kicking Arab ass.

Indeed.
But you just said that they did .. So you’re agreeing with another poster who just contradicted your last post ????? Yikes :lol:

So treaties have to be brokered by the U.N to be valid ? And how could the U.S have given anything to Israel ?
Just because you disagree with Israel’s borders, it does not mean that they simply do not exist.

when someone makes a claim on this message board, they are asked to back it up with links, which I have done multiple times . You are simply to naive and immature to accept the truth. A country either has borders, or it doesn’t; there is nothing it between, no grey area. In this case, I have provided sufficient evidence to prove that they do ....

So treaties have to be brokered by the U.N to be valid ? And how could the U.S have given anything to Israel ?
Just because you disagree with Israel’s borders, it does not mean that they simply do not exist.

when someone makes a claim on this message board, they are asked to back it up with links, which I have done multiple times . You are simply to naive and immature to accept the truth. A country either has borders, or it doesn’t; there is nothing it between, no grey area. In this case, I have provided sufficient evidence to prove that they do ....
In the1949 UN Armistice Agreements, the UN states two times that the Negev is Palestine. How can Israel claim borders on that territory?

Whenever I ask that question everyone starts dancing.

Your bumbling tirades are a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back