The next Trump campaign commercial: Diddy praised by the elites in 2020. (Kamala, AOC, Sharpton)

Don't need proof. All I need is to show top Democrats mingling with P.Diddy - a most evil man.

You sound nervous.

In other words, you ain't got jack fucking shit. Yes, you do need proof. You already making your bias known. P. Diddy means nothing to me.

When was the clip made, who made the clip and when. Under what circumstance was the clip made and why. Did print media cover the event and if so, what print media covered the event. Proof, the thing you need is the one thing you do not care if you have it. Typical lackadaisical MAGA MAGGOT bullshit. Without proof, you have nothing. Which is what I've come expect MAGA MAGGOTS. Nothing.

In other words, you ain't got jack fucking shit. Yes, you do need proof. You already making your bias known. P. Diddy means nothing to me.

When was the clip made, who made the clip and when. Under what circumstance was the clip made and why. Did print media cover the event and if so, what print media covered the event. Proof, the thing you need is the one thing you do not care if you have it. Typical lackadaisical MAGA MAGGOT bullshit. Without proof, you have nothing. Which is what I've come expect MAGA MAGGOTS. Nothing.
I got plenty, jackass. Diddy and the entire rotten system are going down, Trump's going to win and there's not a damn thing you can do about it other than whine on these boards.

You sound nervous.

I got plenty, jackass. Diddy and the entire rotten system are going down, Trump's going to win and there's not a damn thing you can do about it other than whine on these boards.

You sound nervous.

You are admitting to being willing to post lies. You posted clip, without context and tried off as proof something. Proof, which you have already you do not need. IF you were interested in telling the truth, you would have posted a entire video and who made the video and when the video. YOU have proven YOU are a LIAR!!!

You are admitting to being willing to post lies. You posted clip, without context and tried off as proof something. Proof, which you have already you do not need. IF you were interested in telling the truth, you would have posted a entire video and who made the video and when the video. YOU have proven YOU are a LIAR!!!
I don't have the entire video or the time to find it. Got a life! Screw off.

I don't have the entire video or the time to find it. Got a life! Screw off.
You deliberately posted an edited clip. Then try to pass it off as proof of something, but because you do not need proof (your words) then you clip means nothing.

Yes, you need proof. Where was video taken and when. Who the video. Who had control of the video. Where did YOU get the video and why would you a clip you to edited. Because you're lazy and don't care if you post lies.

You are a liar. You are a liar. You are a liar. You are a liar.

Now, if I posted a similar clip, you would demand my proof. Yon the other do not believe you need proof. Yet you post an edited clip of something you claimed happened. Without proof you clip is nothing.

Last edited:
You deliberately posted an edited clip. Then try to pass it off as proof of something, but because you do not need proof (your words) then you clip means nothing.

Yes, you need proof. Where was video taken and when. Who the video. Who had control of the video. Where did YOU get the video and why would you a clip you to edited. Because you're lazy and don't care if you post lies.

You are a liar. You are a liar. You are a liar. You are a liar.

Now, if I posted a similar clip, you would demand my proof. Yon the other do not believe you need proof. Yet you post an edited clip of something you claimed happened. Without proof you clip is nothing.
Maybe you didn't hear me. Run along, little lefty.

Unfortunately for you, you can't ban me from these boards or shut me up. You can only ignore, and you're more than welcome to do that. I've seen enough of your crap by now.

Forum List

Back