The NYPD Are Making Themselves Look Really Small With Their Anti-DeBlasio Antics

How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

Not to mention not setting a good example. They are only making things worse.

It's politics. Childish antics are expected. Did anyone expect middle aged 21st Century Americans would dress in 18th Century clothing and attend political rallies?

How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

It's politics. Childish antics are expected. Did anyone expect middle aged 21st Century Americans would dress in 18th Century clothing and attend political rallies?

Bet you said that about TEACHER'S STRIKES, it NOT about the kids, that was about MONEY, and ever take a look at the MESS left after the Wisc. teacher's strike?.... Cops doing NOTHING WRONG but using their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT to VOICE discontent...you coward liberal pussy's do it all the time.... Just look at the fucking "KILL THE COP" protesters...using their FIRST AMENDMENT rights...and they were NOT STOPPED!

You must live in a crappy neighborhood. In wealthy areas, the cops are great to us, including our kids.
That's not necessarily true either. When I lived in a fairly good neighborhood and worked a night shift I was hassled all the damn time simply because I was the only car on the road at 2am.

They would stop me every damn week at least once, perform an illegal search and then release me as they couldn't find a damn thing. Then they would feed me some bullshit lie about why they stopped me, cuffed me and searched my vehicle without cause. Usually it was a light that was 'out' but miraculously was working again.

There are bad apples everywhere that abuse their power simply because they can. they piss all over the image of those cops that are out there doing things correctly and trying to uphold the law as much as humanly possible. It is infuriating that the few make such a large impression.

I agree, there are bad apples everywhere. But our experience with cops in our neighborhoods have been overwhelmingly positive. I've lived in 8 States, my career has been management and management consulting. If there's a bad cop in Cary, North Carolina, where I live now, I haven't met them yet. The cops here are great.

When I am not in the areas where I live, I find cops to be more of a mixed bag. Still more good than bad though. My business is in Durham, which isn't nearly as affluent as Cary. When I see them around my business though, they have also been overwhelmingly good.

I'm totally for rooting out the bad ones, I just object to the left's portrayal of assume bad until proven otherwise, then assume bad again.

The left does not portray them that way.

You have had some pleasant personal experiences with cops. I have too. Never been hassled myself. I'm the father of a really good and honest police officer.

Did you see that? I just portrayed every cop that I have ever met as being a good cop. That's over 100 cops and not a single bad experience. And..I am a lefty. I just blew your bullshit rhetoric away.

How about a retraction?

My reaction is to wonder why you are silent when the left is doing that, I never see you in the cop bashing race baiting threads defending the cops. What is the matter with you?

You haven't seen me doing what? Defending cops? You might just be failing to see.

No, I haven't, and I've posted a lot in those threads.

Really? Isn't that what you said?

No, it isn't. Maybe you should take a few hours a week off posting and take remedial reading.

It absolutely is.

Show me that quote, Homey
You said you get what you pay for while extolling the way cops treat people in wealthy neighborhoods. You know what you said. Own it and stop trying to lie. Shit.

"you get what you pay for" = "poor people deserve no respect from cops."

You're a dick.

That's not necessarily true either. When I lived in a fairly good neighborhood and worked a night shift I was hassled all the damn time simply because I was the only car on the road at 2am.

They would stop me every damn week at least once, perform an illegal search and then release me as they couldn't find a damn thing. Then they would feed me some bullshit lie about why they stopped me, cuffed me and searched my vehicle without cause. Usually it was a light that was 'out' but miraculously was working again.

There are bad apples everywhere that abuse their power simply because they can. they piss all over the image of those cops that are out there doing things correctly and trying to uphold the law as much as humanly possible. It is infuriating that the few make such a large impression.

I agree, there are bad apples everywhere. But our experience with cops in our neighborhoods have been overwhelmingly positive. I've lived in 8 States, my career has been management and management consulting. If there's a bad cop in Cary, North Carolina, where I live now, I haven't met them yet. The cops here are great.

When I am not in the areas where I live, I find cops to be more of a mixed bag. Still more good than bad though. My business is in Durham, which isn't nearly as affluent as Cary. When I see them around my business though, they have also been overwhelmingly good.

I'm totally for rooting out the bad ones, I just object to the left's portrayal of assume bad until proven otherwise, then assume bad again.

You have had some pleasant personal experiences with cops. I have too. Never been hassled myself. I'm the father of a really good and honest police officer.

Did you see that? I just portrayed every cop that I have ever met as being a good cop. That's over 100 cops and not a single bad experience. And..I am a lefty. I just blew your bullshit rhetoric away.

How about a retraction?

My reaction is to wonder why you are silent when the left is doing that, I never see you in the cop bashing race baiting threads defending the cops. What is the matter with you?

You haven't seen me doing what? Defending cops? You might just be failing to see.

Interesting..... LIBERAL HYPOCRISY IN FULL BLOOM HERE!!!

Really? Isn't that what you said?

No, it isn't. Maybe you should take a few hours a week off posting and take remedial reading.

It absolutely is.

You said you get what you pay for while extolling the way cops treat people in wealthy neighborhoods. You know what you said. Own it and stop trying to lie. Shit.

You're a dick.

Come on man.....why get all offended now? You fucking said it. What could you possibly have meant? Your problem seems to be that you THINK you are talking to an idiot.

Your words were very clear. Own them.

How about a retraction?

Point me to one. I'll post in it. I'll defend cops who are doing their jobs well and I'll defend citizens whose rights are being shit on by aggressive or frightened cops.

Consistency is the key. As in.....cops need to treat rich people and poor people EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.

It absolutely is.

You're a dick.

Come on man.....why get all offended now? You fucking said it. What could you possibly have meant? Your problem seems to be that you THINK you are talking to an idiot.

You're just being a dick. I'm not offended, it's just what you are doing. I just said cops know what community pays most of their salary, I'm sure they're feeling a lot more support from us too. The link to an implication that poor people somehow deserve anything was completely and utterly fabricated by you in your effort to be a dick. And you succeeded, you are being a dick.

I support justice, I'm not pro-cop or anti-cop. I do see though why I missed you supporting the cops though, LOL. It wasn't there...

It absolutely is.

You're a dick.

You're just being a dick. I'm not offended, it's just what you are doing. I just said cops know what community pays most of their salary, I'm sure they're feeling a lot more support from us too. The link to an implication that poor people somehow deserve anything was completely and utterly fabricated by you in your effort to be a dick. And you succeeded, you are being a dick.

I support justice, I'm not pro-cop or anti-cop. I do see though why I missed you supporting the cops though, LOL. It wasn't there...

Still working the lie. Like a good nutter. What difference should it make to a cop who pays their salary? They know it....sure. And if it makes a difference....they should get additional training.

You said a dick thing.....an arrogant-as-fuck thing. I called you on it. You dug in like the never-fucking-wrong nutter that you are. And we go round and round dancing with your dishonesty.

Bet you said that about TEACHER'S STRIKES, it NOT about the kids, that was about MONEY, and ever take a look at the MESS left after the Wisc. teacher's strike?.... Cops doing NOTHING WRONG but using their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT to VOICE discontent...you coward liberal pussy's do it all the time.... Just look at the fucking "KILL THE COP" protesters...using their FIRST AMENDMENT rights...and they were NOT STOPPED!

? Is there an application able to translate this ^^^ into English?

Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility? You know, like the people who pulled the triggers? I guess they don't matter, you can't play partisan with them.

Personal responsibility doesn't really count any more.

If it did, we'd hear more from the Left about how Garner and Brown resisted arrest.

WOW, you are a real piece of work. When did the crime of selling a cigarette become a death sentence?
Whatever happened to Personal Responsibility? You know, like the people who pulled the triggers? I guess they don't matter, you can't play partisan with them.

If it did, we'd hear more from the Left about how Garner and Brown resisted arrest.

WOW, you are a real piece of work. When did the crime of selling a cigarette become a death sentence?

Huh?

They both resisted arrest, precisely as I said. Selling a cigarette has nothing to do with it.

You're not really denying they resisted arrest, are you? What does that have to do with cigarettes?

Your thought processes are completely distorted by your ideology, speaking of being "a piece of work".

Garner's "crime" deserved a summons, not an arrest. And anyone who watches the video can see police used excessive and unnecessary force.

As a matter of FACT, his death was ruled a homicide. But morally bankrupt people like you just turn a blind eye to crimes of the police state.

So you're saying he was not resisting arrest?

Yes or no?

Surely you know by now you can't deflect with me.

Yes or no?

The king of deflection pounding his chest? What I do know about you is that as soon as you are confronted with the fact that you always attack the left, you cut and run. You watch the video, do you hear any officer state that he is under arrest? Were Miranda rights issued? Did police clearly state "you are under arrest"?

It is clear to any decent human being that excessive and unnecessary force was used...IMMEDIATELY. No discussion, no attempt to diffuse or deescalate...a gang of thugs pounced on this man, choked him, applied brute force to his neck, head and chest causing his death...

It was ruled a HOMICIDE...

"It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners"
Albert Camus

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government."
Thomas Jefferson to the Republican Citizens of Washington County, Maryland" (March 31, 1809).

But don't deviate from your attack on those of us who are appalled by this police state thuggery.

Conservatives, please stop tapdancing so gleefully on the graves of dead cops. Your ghoulish behavior induces nausea in all who view it. Seriously, at least try to pretend you're not overjoyed about how you can use dead cops to score political points.

Also, please stop inciting further violence by publicizing stories of a few people who want dead cops, people who would be totally ignored if conservatives didn't insist on putting them front and center.

Huh?

They both resisted arrest, precisely as I said. Selling a cigarette has nothing to do with it.

You're not really denying they resisted arrest, are you? What does that have to do with cigarettes?

Your thought processes are completely distorted by your ideology, speaking of being "a piece of work".

Garner's "crime" deserved a summons, not an arrest. And anyone who watches the video can see police used excessive and unnecessary force.

As a matter of FACT, his death was ruled a homicide. But morally bankrupt people like you just turn a blind eye to crimes of the police state.

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

The king of deflection pounding his chest? What I do know about you is that as soon as you are confronted with the fact that you always attack the left, you cut and run. You watch the video, do you hear any officer state that he is under arrest? Were Miranda rights issued? Did police clearly state "you are under arrest"?

It is clear to any decent human being that excessive and unnecessary force was used...IMMEDIATELY. No discussion, no attempt to diffuse or deescalate...a gang of thugs pounced on this man, choked him, applied brute force to his neck, head and chest causing his death...

Albert Camus

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government."
Thomas Jefferson to the Republican Citizens of Washington County, Maryland" (March 31, 1809).

But don't deviate from your attack on those of us who are appalled by this police state thuggery.

As I've said multiple times on multiple threads, I think the officer was wrong and that the Grand Jury was wrong.

Did you think you had me there?

Wanna try again?

I know you will refuse to put even the tiniest shred of blame on Garner because he's black and you're a member of the PC Police. You are ideologically committed to spinning and lying to push your partisan agenda. Fine. I know how that is. What I don't understand is why you don't just confine your silly hardcore left wing partisan arguments for hardcore right wing partisans who want to play your games.

the left crying over spilled milk. do they ever tire of it? Nope they just keep stirring up the shit pot

pick pick pick at that scab

Huh?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Albert Camus

As I've said multiple times on multiple threads, I think the officer was wrong and that the Grand Jury was wrong.

Wanna try again?

I know you will refuse to put even the tiniest shred of blame on Garner because he's black and you're a member of the PC Police. You are ideologically committed to spinning and lying to push your partisan agenda. Fine. I know how that is. What I don't understand is why you don't just confine your silly hardcore left wing partisan arguments for hardcore right wing partisans who want to play your games.

Are you saying that Bfgrn will never lay blame for a case of a white cop killing a black man on the actions of the black man? Is that your contention?

Huh?

Yes or no?

Yes or no?

Albert Camus

Wanna try again?

My liberal beliefs have nothing to do with what your obsessive PC vitriol. It has to do with just plain CORRECT. I place human life above all else. Eric Garner was a human being, a father, a husband and a US citizen. His skin color is irrelevant. If being appalled by seeing excessive police state abuse one would expect in some Islamic police state, Nazi Germany, or Iron curtain country play out on an American street makes me hardcore, then I am guilty.

You accuse me of refusing to put the "tiniest" blame on Eric Garner, but the fact that there is not a PEEP from you in response to the right who place all the blame on Eric Garner is telling. You are just too big of a coward to acknowledge that you are one of them.

It absolutely is.

You're a dick.

You're basically saying cops mainly protect the wealthy. This true but it isn't what they are hired for.

You're a dick.

Still working the lie. Like a good nutter. What difference should it make to a cop who pays their salary? They know it....sure. And if it makes a difference....they should get additional training.

You said a dick thing.....an arrogant-as-fuck thing. I called you on it. You dug in like the never-fucking-wrong nutter that you are. And we go round and round dancing with your dishonesty.

I didn't say anything about poor people and cops, nothing at all. I stand corrected though, you weren't just "being" a dick.

You're a dick.

You're basically saying cops mainly protect the wealthy. This true but it isn't what they are hired for.

Strawman

Forum List

Back