The NYPD Are Making Themselves Look Really Small With Their Anti-DeBlasio Antics

Maybe if black parents would teach their children to behave and follow the law...They wouldn't have to worry?

50% of all murders being committed by blacks isn't something that doesn't draw attention to you. You could go down the list for many different crimes and find the same effin thing.

So should law enforcement ignore black crime??? Is that what the black community wishes for? Sure as hell wouldn't improve their community or advance them one little bit.

One can argue that the cops are being childish by turning their backs on de Blasio I suppose. However, I would rather have the cops being "childish" than the mayor being racially divisive for political expediency. As sins go, "childishness" seems to be one of the least destructive.
In the normal world, if you are upset with the head of the organization you work for and have grievances, you go to your immediate Boss, and have them handle it.... you don't turn you back on the CEO when he walks in a room...you handle the situation PROFESSIONALLY with your own immediate superiors....

I'm sorry, their actions are just simply those of infants and not mature adults and that's kinda scary that these are the guys that are suppose to protect us....? Please!!!

So this begs the question. What's worse, employees turning their back on the CEO or the CEO turning his back on the employees. Can we at least agree that de Blasion is not a CEO that inspires confidence in his employees?
No, we cannot agree on that, because it's not t true. It's simply just. not. true.

You can't constantly shove race into everyone's face, drag race into every last goddamn conversation, call people racists at the slightest (or no) provocation, divide people by race, constantly defend one race even when they break the law, and then act like someone took your fucking toys when those people finally decide to fight back.

"Gosh, why in the WORLD would you SAY such a thing?"

Bullshit.

Those who do this are making this worse, and they don't care.

Calm down son, you're having a meltdown.

Take a chill pill, relax.

How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

Not to mention not setting a good example. They are only making things worse.

Little taste of his own medicine, after what he did... publicly and visibly.
What EXACTLY Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?

One can argue that the cops are being childish by turning their backs on de Blasio I suppose. However, I would rather have the cops being "childish" than the mayor being racially divisive for political expediency. As sins go, "childishness" seems to be one of the least destructive.
Focusing on the cops "childishness" is a bit like critiquing the play Lincoln got shot at. It's a strange thing to focus on considering the enormity of the situation.
What Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How are they helping the situation by vehemently, publicly and visibly defying their boss, the mayor of New York City?

They must think that the mayor should pander to their every whim, wish and demand. He doesn't work for the police department, he works the city at large.

De Castrio ran on a "fuck the cops" platform ... so this is simply paybacks.
No dummy, he ran on a pro NY citizen, that was why he was voted in by a MASSIVE percent of the constituency.

Get a grip.

That's how liberal always run and when they got massive support and got elected, they show their real face.
So why are so many posters in this thread claiming that DeBlasio ran an anti-police campaign and is now getting pay-back from the cops?

Make up your mind RWers, you can't have it both ways, either he ran a straight campaign or he was never anti-cop, get it together!

Don't you think when the Communist mayor comes out and says “What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have ...an encounter with a police officer,” de Blasio said on ABC’s “This Week.”

That isn't a slap at all officers who's very job is to "Protect and Serve"?
NYPD: "WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! "The mayor told black boys they have to be careful around us. We must crucify him for it....Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

Big whoop, it's the damn TRUTH! Just ask Amadoulo Dialo. (sp) AND Abner Louima more specifically.

Last edited:
Maybe if black parents would teach their children to behave and follow the law...They wouldn't have to worry?

50% of all murders being committed by blacks isn't something that doesn't draw attention to you. You could go down the list for many different crimes and find the same effin thing.

So should law enforcement ignore black crime??? Is that what the black community wishes for? Sure as hell wouldn't improve their community or advance them one little bit.
No generalization in this statement at all, not when it's against black folks, but say something about the crooked cops that engage in police brutality and I'll cut your throat.

Isn't that right Mattew?

*rolleyes*

*SMHGOP*

De Castrio ran on a "fuck the cops" platform ... so this is simply paybacks.
No dummy, he ran on a pro NY citizen, that was why he was voted in by a MASSIVE percent of the constituency.

Get a grip.

That's how liberal always run and when they got massive support and got elected, they show their real face.
So why are so many posters in this thread claiming that DeBlasio ran an anti-police campaign and is now getting pay-back from the cops?

Make up your mind RWers, you can't have it both ways, either he ran a straight campaign or he was never anti-cop, get it together!

Don't you think when the Communist mayor comes out and says “What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have ...an encounter with a police officer,” de Blasio said on ABC’s “This Week.”

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

"The mayor told black boys they have to be careful around us....Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

Big whoop, it's the damn TRUTH! Just ask Amadoulo Dialo. (sp)

Yes, a tragic ACCIDENT, shit happens, you probably believe they went into that building just to kill a black man...don't you, little racist boy?

Get a grip.

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

"The mayor told black boys they have to be careful around us....Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!"

Yes, a tragic ACCIDENT, shit happens, you probably believe they went into that building just to kill a black man...don't you, little racist boy?
I actually meant Abner Loiuma, I always got those names mixed up. How do you explain that one away bigot? Was that another "ACCIDENT?"

No generalization in this statement at all, not when it's against black folks, but say something about the crooked cops that engage in police brutality and I'll cut your throat.

Isn't that right Mattew?

*rolleyes*

*SMHGOP*

Let's handle this in a court of law. NOT killing other cops, NOT rioting, NOT burning down businesses, ok??

Like I said, "NOT ALL", but a large minority seem to not give a damn about the rest of our society. Until that changes expect some of these people to die for their idiotic actions.

de-Blasio-NRD-600-wlogo.jpg
Mayor DeBlasio has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to those unfortunate cops.

The cops have no one to blame but themselves. When they CONSISTENTLY engage in police brutality they are liable to get nut-jobs out for them.

You are a political hack of the worse order for posting smut like this.

But, that's old news.

When you tell nut-jobs that the Police engage in brutality when in fact they really don't then one shouldn't be shocked when said nut-jobs target cops.

Those two Police officers were not to blame for their own deaths. They were sitting in their patrol car trying to make a neighborhood safer for the people that live there.

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I actually meant Abner Loiuma, I always got those names mixed up. How do you explain that one away bigot? Was that another "ACCIDENT?"

How many times were you arrested in NYC? I don't explain it away, the officer was arrested and is currently serving time....

And for goodness sakes, are they NOT ADULTS? Are they so thin skinned? Or are they only big and tough when in uniform? For goodness sakes....they look like cry babies acting up.... And they are suppose to protect us? with such immature gestures?

You are a low-life POS. I hope you never need the help you clearly don't deserve. But if you do, I suppose a man or woman in every way you better will probably risk their life to save your worthless one anyway.

Mayor DeBlasio has absolutely NOTHING to do with what happened to those unfortunate cops.

The cops have no one to blame but themselves. When they CONSISTENTLY engage in police brutality they are liable to get nut-jobs out for them.

You are a political hack of the worse order for posting smut like this.

But, that's old news.

When you tell nut-jobs that the Police engage in brutality when in fact they really don't then one shouldn't be shocked when said nut-jobs target cops.

Those two Police officers were not to blame for their own deaths. They were sitting in their patrol car trying to make a neighborhood safer for the people that live there.
Partisan Hack, by your OWN words the act was committed by a nut-job, why are you then TRYING to lay blame where it doesn't belong, at the Mayor's feet and others? Why not lay blame, where it belongs, at the perpetrator, the nut-job that committed the act after shooting his ex in the gut and then following through by taking his own life?

If you were TRULY a believer in personal responsibility you wouldn't be spewing the swill you are now...hack.

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

How many times were you arrested in NYC? I don't explain it away, the officer was arrested and is currently serving time....
Arrested for what exactly?

WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Arrested for what exactly?

For anything since you seem to have such a HARD ON for the NYPD, only logical that you've had several run ins with them...you can tell us, you're an UNKNOWN here, just like everyone else... don't be embarrassed, step up!

They are making a great example of how to protest in a peaceful manner. They have showed no disrespect that have showed they know how to respect and obey the law.
Izzat so...?

They are making a great example of how to protest in a peaceful manner. They have showed no disrespect that have showed they know how to respect and obey the law.

All the while making a far more profound statement.
Aren't you people the ones claiming that now the police won't do their jobs by protecting those in the black community, the ones you're calling "rioters?"

Can't you people be honest for ONCE in your lives?
You want honesty? How about putting your ass on the line only to have the rug pulled out from under you by the Mayor what would you do? I know what I would do, I would do exactly what the police did. The police did an admirable job of speaking their displeasure while continuing to do their jobs.

Isn't that right Mattew?

*rolleyes*

*SMHGOP*

Let's handle this in a court of law. NOT killing other cops, NOT rioting, NOT burning down businesses, ok??

Like I said, "NOT ALL", but a large minority seem to not give a damn about the rest of our society. Until that changes expect some of these people to die for their idiotic actions.
When a certain segment is allowed to believe that society doesn't give a damn about them crap happens. Doesn't excuse police brutality. They are hired to protect and serve, not harass and disturb.

Isn't that right Mattew?

*rolleyes*

*SMHGOP*

When a certain segment is allowed to believe that society doesn't give a damn about them crap happens. Doesn't excuse police brutality. They are hired to protect and serve, not harass and disturb.

Perhaps if blacks didn't cause the majority of crime in NYC they would be looked on differently!

Forum List

Back