The NYPD Are Making Themselves Look Really Small With Their Anti-DeBlasio Antics

That's how liberal always run and when they got massive support and got elected, they show their real face.
So why are so many posters in this thread claiming that DeBlasio ran an anti-police campaign and is now getting pay-back from the cops?

Make up your mind RWers, you can't have it both ways, either he ran a straight campaign or he was never anti-cop, get it together!

Don't you think when the Communist mayor comes out and says “What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have ...an encounter with a police officer,” de Blasio said on ABC’s “This Week.”

That isn't a slap at all officers who's very job is to "Protect and Serve"?

What in the fuck is wrong with you? That talk has been had for years, but you think mentioning it is worse than the fact that it's needed in the first place? Of course all cops aren't bad, but the few that are are hurting all cops reputations, and nut jobs like you are just too stupid to see that or care..

How many are bad? How many out of over half a million cops throughout America?... No, it's you blacks, with your CRIME RIDDEN tendencies, which statistics PROVE your people cause more than any other ethnic minority, even the Hispanics don't come up to the black crime rate! .... Your just in denial, like ALL the news media about BLACK CRIME!.... They half the time REFUSE to even mention the color of a murderer, or robber, most people KNOW who it is when they don't mention color!

Enough are bad to taint the public's expectations of all the rest, and when a good cop covers and makes excuses for bad cops behavior, they aren't a good cop any more. This is about cops bad behavior. Not just about cops bad behavior toward blacks. Try to understand that. you dumb jerk. By the way......I'm an old white guy who never even met a black person until I was in college, but I got over the racist crap I grew up with. I guess you never will learn better. How does it feel to be one of the last racist idiots before your pathetic group goes extinct?

No, only blacks, and progs paint the police bad! I'm an even older white guy that remembers blacks in the back of the bus, and separate rest rooms. Those days are gone, but the black racial hatred has been ginned up by these scum, and it's gotten worse over the last 6 years!

Riot-Christmas-600-LI.jpg

So why are so many posters in this thread claiming that DeBlasio ran an anti-police campaign and is now getting pay-back from the cops?

Make up your mind RWers, you can't have it both ways, either he ran a straight campaign or he was never anti-cop, get it together!

Don't you think when the Communist mayor comes out and says “What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, is train them to be very careful when they have ...an encounter with a police officer,” de Blasio said on ABC’s “This Week.”

What in the fuck is wrong with you? That talk has been had for years, but you think mentioning it is worse than the fact that it's needed in the first place? Of course all cops aren't bad, but the few that are are hurting all cops reputations, and nut jobs like you are just too stupid to see that or care..

How many are bad? How many out of over half a million cops throughout America?... No, it's you blacks, with your CRIME RIDDEN tendencies, which statistics PROVE your people cause more than any other ethnic minority, even the Hispanics don't come up to the black crime rate! .... Your just in denial, like ALL the news media about BLACK CRIME!.... They half the time REFUSE to even mention the color of a murderer, or robber, most people KNOW who it is when they don't mention color!

Enough are bad to taint the public's expectations of all the rest, and when a good cop covers and makes excuses for bad cops behavior, they aren't a good cop any more. This is about cops bad behavior. Not just about cops bad behavior toward blacks. Try to understand that. you dumb jerk. By the way......I'm an old white guy who never even met a black person until I was in college, but I got over the racist crap I grew up with. I guess you never will learn better. How does it feel to be one of the last racist idiots before your pathetic group goes extinct?

No, only blacks, and progs paint the police bad! I'm an even older white guy that remembers blacks in the back of the bus, and separate rest rooms. Those days are gone, but the black racial hatred has been ginned up by these scum, and it's gotten worse over the last 6 years!

f()ck off weirdo

You want honesty? How about putting your ass on the line only to have the rug pulled out from under you by the Mayor what would you do? I know what I would do, I would do exactly what the police did. The police did an admirable job of speaking their displeasure while continuing to do their jobs.
I want specifics...

What EXACTLY Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?
His fear mongering: On December 3, 2014, de Blasio stated in a speech following a grand jury decision not to indict NYPD officer Daniel Panteleo in the death of Eric Garner that he and his black wife Chirlane McCray, had had many conversations with their son regarding taking "special care in any encounters he has with the police officers who are there to protect him." The mayor explained that what he and his wife did was "What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, [which] is train them to be very careful whenever they have an encounter with a police officer," adding "I have talked to many families of color. They have had to have the same conversation with their sons."
Bill de Blasio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He created an atmosphere of distrust and hate towards the police. In short he is a scumbag.
You are a scumbag if you perceive that the FACT that blacks have had to had such talks with their sons for decades in America. It's not a myth, it's a fact. DeBlasio didn't generate an atmosphere of anything. The cops generated an atmosphere of distrust with blacks with their violent actions towards them via police brutality.

It needs to stop.

Did you have this talk?...I know I didn't and I didn't have to give it to my children, perhaps your BIGOTRY has your brain all fucked up? OR is it that blacks commit SO MUCH CRIME that they are so stupid that their parents have to warn them if they do crime WATCH OUT FOR THE POLICE???!!!
Every SENSIBLE black parent gives their black child, especially boy children, that talk if you love them.

Your hatred runs so deep you do not realize how your very words BETRAY you. If you had a gun and a badge a fella like me would be shot on sight if you encountered them, just because of how you FEEL.

GTFOH!!!

Every one of your posts on this thread has been obtusely racist, and you think you can accuse others of hatred?
idiot-0011.gif
A great American once said, "I welcome your hatred!"

Just STFU. You're a racist idiot, and your posts prove that. I'll bet even your mother would be disgusted with how hateful and pathetic you have become.

You idiots never learn to keep family out of these temper tantrums the subversives always pull!...But to keep your pea sized mind occupied...
'
2s9sv4m.jpg

f()ck off weirdo

You parental units won't let you write FUCK on a message board?
Your vagina is showing

politics forum

Did you have this talk?...I know I didn't and I didn't have to give it to my children, perhaps your BIGOTRY has your brain all fucked up? OR is it that blacks commit SO MUCH CRIME that they are so stupid that their parents have to warn them if they do crime WATCH OUT FOR THE POLICE???!!!
Every SENSIBLE black parent gives their black child, especially boy children, that talk if you love them.

Your hatred runs so deep you do not realize how your very words BETRAY you. If you had a gun and a badge a fella like me would be shot on sight if you encountered them, just because of how you FEEL.

GTFOH!!!

Every one of your posts on this thread has been obtusely racist, and you think you can accuse others of hatred?
idiot-0011.gif

Another great American said Vigilante is a dumb piece of shit. That American was me.

You want honesty? How about putting your ass on the line only to have the rug pulled out from under you by the Mayor what would you do? I know what I would do, I would do exactly what the police did. The police did an admirable job of speaking their displeasure while continuing to do their jobs.
I want specifics...

What EXACTLY Did DeBlasio Do That Has The Political Leadership of the NYPD In Such A Tizzy?
His fear mongering: On December 3, 2014, de Blasio stated in a speech following a grand jury decision not to indict NYPD officer Daniel Panteleo in the death of Eric Garner that he and his black wife Chirlane McCray, had had many conversations with their son regarding taking "special care in any encounters he has with the police officers who are there to protect him." The mayor explained that what he and his wife did was "What parents have done for decades who have children of color, especially young men of color, [which] is train them to be very careful whenever they have an encounter with a police officer," adding "I have talked to many families of color. They have had to have the same conversation with their sons."
Bill de Blasio - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He created an atmosphere of distrust and hate towards the police. In short he is a scumbag.
You are a scumbag if you perceive that the FACT that blacks have had to had such talks with their sons for decades in America. It's not a myth, it's a fact. DeBlasio didn't generate an atmosphere of anything. The cops generated an atmosphere of distrust with blacks with their violent actions towards them via police brutality.

It needs to stop.
We can all disagree with specific cases which are in the news, but to deny the causes of the distrust and the brutality inflicted is evil. Only evil can turn it's back on such ugliness

f()ck off weirdo

Your vagina is showing

politics forum

I haven't the time to deal with you mental defectives tonight! DainteOne!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

GTFOH!!!

idiot-0011.gif

I don't welcome yours. You racists pop up in every generation and you're always just as fetid.

GTFOH!!!

idiot-0011.gif

Another great American said Vigilante is a dumb piece of shit. That American was me.

Takes a bigger piece of shit to know a smaller piece of shit...big guy! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

GTFOH!!!

idiot-0011.gif

You aren't a great American. No Leftwat is.

f()ck off weirdo

Your vagina is showing

politics forum

I haven't the time to deal with you mental defectives tonight! DainteOne!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
yeah right -- with all the time you spend online you expect people to believe you have a life?

:rofl:

How the Irish rioted at the drop of a hat

In Boston, the largely Irish-American police force had seen its wages lag badly during the war. Efforts were made to organize in order to gain not only higher pay, but shorter hours and better working conditions. Police Commissioner Edwin U. Curtis refused to sanction a police union and suspended the leaders from the force in August 1919.
On September 9, more than 1,100 officers went out on strike, which removed three-fourths of the force from the city’s streets. Rabble-rousing Bostonians took advantage of the lack of authority and rioted. On the following day, Mayor Andrew J. Peters summoned local militia units, which managed to restore order.

Boston Police Strike

Forum List

Back