The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! .

Nonsense, SCOTUS has ruled that TSA Agents can touch va-jay-jays in the name of national security and law and order.

Heil Hitler.

You are just jealous because you have never touched one

What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina! .

Nonsense, SCOTUS has ruled that TSA Agents can touch va-jay-jays in the name of national security and law and order.

Heil Hitler.

You are just jealous because you have never touched one

I am only 60, so I got plenty of time to touch one.

You are an idiot, that was about as professional as that woman could have been in doing her job. Seriously, you are one of the most stupid persons I have conversed with.

Yep, she followed all the procedures. For you, that is a positive thing. For me, it is an indication of just how far we have sunk because the TSA exists at all.

She committed NO crimes. You sir are a moron.

What crime did the 6 year old commit idiot? What did the child do to justify being sexually assaulted. Explain the last time a little girl aged 6 blew up a plane or assaulted anyone to the point of being a potential terrorist.

Yep, she followed all the procedures. For you, that is a positive thing. For me, it is an indication of just how far we have sunk because the TSA exists at all.

What crime did the 6 year old commit idiot? What did the child do to justify being sexually assaulted. Explain the last time a little girl aged 6 blew up a plane or assaulted anyone to the point of being a potential terrorist.

You sir aren't bright at all.

A) There was no sexual assault. The TSA agent never even came close to ANY behavior that comes close to assault

B) I guess you don't realize that an adult could EASILY conceal something on a child if children weren't screened..

Taking B one step further, if you want to eliminate screening for those who haven't blown up a plane in the past, I'm okay with that, but it would mean profiling Muslims , something we don't condone for some stupid reason.

Use your god damned heads, yall brought this on yourself, you can't have it both ways. Either EVERYONE gets screened, or we profile. Take your pick.

HUH? WTF?

Who the fuck are you to question our honorable federal bureaucrats?!?!?

They provide you with medicaid, medicare, food stamps. They will invade any country on the face of mother earth in order to tickle your fancy.

So why then can they touch your junk in the name of national security and law and order?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

A) There was no sexual assault. The TSA agent never even came close to ANY behavior that comes close to assault

B) I guess you don't realize that an adult could EASILY conceal something on a child if children weren't screened..

Taking B one step further, if you want to eliminate screening for those who haven't blown up a plane in the past, I'm okay with that, but it would mean profiling Muslims , something we don't condone for some stupid reason.

Use your god damned heads, yall brought this on yourself, you can't have it both ways. Either EVERYONE gets screened, or we profile. Take your pick.

Answer the damn question When has a 6 year old girl EVER been a security threat to the point of being a terrorist. What Justification is there for a sexual assault against her simply because her family is dragging her along for a ride on a plane?

When has an adult used a child to carry a WMD into a Plane? when has that ever been used to harm anyone? Mind you this is just this instance there are hundreds of others were the TSA has assaulted citizens who's only crime is to need to get to a destination.

Answer the damn question When has a 6 year old girl EVER been a security threat to the point of being a terrorist. What Justification is there for a sexual assault against her simply because her family is dragging her along for a ride on a plane?

When has an adult used a child to carry a WMD into a Plane? when has that ever been used to harm anyone? Mind you this is just this instance there are hundreds of others were the TSA has assaulted citizens who's only crime is to need to get to a destination.

I'm done conversing with you as long as you continue to misconstrue these pat downs as assaults. You're a fucking moron if you really believe they are, and you're an idiot if you are just using that kind of terminology for shock value. In either case, you are not worth talking to.

I'm done conversing with you as long as you continue to misconstrue these pat downs as assaults. You're a fucking moron if you really believe they are, and you're an idiot if you are just using that kind of terminology for shock value. In either case, you are not worth talking to.

Ya there you go stick your head in the sand and scream LALALALALALA this issue is not going away these assaults are a travesty against the people of our Nation and to have simpering asswipes like you jumping up and down defending these actions is absolutely despicable.

I'm done conversing with you as long as you continue to misconstrue these pat downs as assaults.

We have to start at an early age to condition the citizen to accept tyranny. If we are successful, by the time they turn 18, they will do anything for the homeland.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMajt-qooE"]Hitler began his training at an early age[/ame], Why can't we?

Hundreds of instances of abuse against the people of our nation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-jdDE6bFow&feature=related]YouTube - TSA pulls pants off 71 y/o man with knee implant[/ame]

Hundreds of instances of abuse against the people of our nation

Thou art an ungrateful bastard.

Your ilk has demanded that the federal government invade and/or interfere in the internal affairs of every nation on the face of mother earth.

Now those folks want to retaliate, they seek to fuck us over. My people want to touch your junk - we can continue fucking around all over the world - if you will let us create a nice police state. Be a nice guy, resistance is futile.

It's just like cheerleading for bombing the Hell out of Libya. How many Civilians have the U.S.,UN,and NATO killed with their bombs so far? Some just conveniently ignore reality. Most of the Goose Steppers defending these assaults are the same people cheerleading for bombing & killing Libyans. And they're only doing all this Goose Stepping because their beloved Democrats are in there. Trust me,when the Republicans regain power these same idiots will immediately get back to pretending they care about Human Rights and the Constitituion. It's all about the 'D' & 'R' thing with these people.

It does go both ways though. Many Neocon Republicans are only pretending to care about Human Rights because they oppose the Democrats. It takes a strong & honest Citizen to oppose these Government abuses all the time. Not just when it's convenient to do so. The TSA is out of control with no leadership. These assaults are not only just plain wrong but they're also stupid. All Americans should be concerned with this. If you're not,then you're just choosing to ignore reality. And that's just sad.

Last edited:

Carry a WMD on a plane??????

All she needs to do is carry it through the checkpoint. Same goes for granny, someone dressed as a nun, a blind guy, baby in a stroller.....

Would you try to smuggle something through for $100k??

Ya there you go stick your head in the sand and scream LALALALALALA this issue is not going away these assaults are a travesty against the people of our Nation and to have simpering asswipes like you jumping up and down defending these actions is absolutely despicable.

As someone who has flown over a million miles, I would much rather fly knowing that everyone has been screened.

You know the rules, if you don't like them, take the bus

Carry a WMD on a plane??????

All she needs to do is carry it through the checkpoint. Same goes for granny, someone dressed as a nun, a blind guy, baby in a stroller.....

Would you try to smuggle something through for $100k??

Would American politicians place us in harms way in order to woe the Jewish vote?

War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser

By Emad Mekay

War Mongering and Goose Stepping are all the rage with Left/Democrats these days. Wait till the Republicans regain the power. These same people will begin screeching about "Wars for Oil" and "Human Rights" again. Most people are frauds on these issues and there are no bigger frauds than those on the Left these days. The TSA is a joke. And if you don't see that,you're just doing the Goose Step jig.

Well yes but its ok don't you know the goose steppers are from the guberment and they're here to halp us.

So no matter the abuse its quite alright because they mean well. Hell those 6 year old girls totally setup the fondling by TSA don't you know it really was their fault.

Yea i see the Goose Steppers are in 'Blame the Victim' Mode. It's pretty disgraceful. Most of these 'Blame the Victim' assholes will be back to pretending they oppose these abuses when the Republicans get back in power. You can bet on that. They're not only stupid Goose Steppers,but they're also dishonest partisan assholes. No one should defend this stuff. It doesn't matter whether it's a 'D' or an 'R' doing it. I will never be a loyal Government Goose Stepper. But hey,that's just me.

There are no victims here. They are voluntarily electing to fly and must comply with federal regulations. Your options are to go through the scanner, submit to a pat down or choose not to fly.

So by choosing to fly you are compelled to void your 4th amendment rights?

Tell me what other rights do you want to abandon?

Now if one particularly motivated terrorist successfully blows up a plane with a C4 suppository would you condone cavity searches for all?

Last edited:
Yea i see the Goose Steppers are in 'Blame the Victim' Mode. It's pretty disgraceful. Most of these 'Blame the Victim' assholes will be back to pretending they oppose these abuses when the Republicans get back in power. You can bet on that. They're not only stupid Goose Steppers,but they're also dishonest partisan assholes. No one should defend this stuff. It doesn't matter whether it's a 'D' or an 'R' doing it. I will never be a loyal Government Goose Stepper. But hey,that's just me.

There are no victims here. They are voluntarily electing to fly and must comply with federal regulations. Your options are to go through the scanner, submit to a pat down or choose not to fly.

Now if one particularly motivated terrorist successfully blows up a plane with a C4 suppository would you condone cavity searches for all?

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a search occurs only when 1) a person expects privacy in the thing searched and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

Where society's need is great and no other effective means of meeting the need is available, and intrusion on people's privacy is minimal, checkpoints toward that end may briefly detain motorists. In Michigan v. Sitz 496 U.S. 444 (1990), the Supreme Court allowed discretionless sobriety checkpoints. In United States v. Martinez-Fuerte 428 U.S. 543 (1976), the Supreme Court allowed discretionless immigration checkpoints. In Illinois v. Lidster 540 U.S. 419 (2004), the Supreme Court allowed focused informational checkpoints. However, discretionary checkpoints or general crime-fighting checkpoints are not allowed.[28] Further, in Delaware v. Prouse 440 U.S. 648 (1979), the Supreme Court stated that, absent articulable and reasonable suspicion that a motorist is unlicensed or that an automobile is not registered, or that either the vehicle or an occupant is otherwise subject to seizure for violation of law, stopping an automobile and detaining the driver in order to check his driver's license and the registration of the automobile are unreasonable.

Another exception is at borders and ports of entry.

The above excerpts clearly show that the Court has ruled that these types of searches do NOT violate your 4th Amendment rights.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967), the Supreme Court ruled that a search occurs only when 1) a person expects privacy in the thing searched and 2) society believes that expectation is reasonable.

Where society's need is great and no other effective means of meeting the need is available, and intrusion on people's privacy is minimal, checkpoints toward that end may briefly detain motorists. In Michigan v. Sitz 496 U.S. 444 (1990), the Supreme Court allowed discretionless sobriety checkpoints. In United States v. Martinez-Fuerte 428 U.S. 543 (1976), the Supreme Court allowed discretionless immigration checkpoints. In Illinois v. Lidster 540 U.S. 419 (2004), the Supreme Court allowed focused informational checkpoints. However, discretionary checkpoints or general crime-fighting checkpoints are not allowed.[28] Further, in Delaware v. Prouse 440 U.S. 648 (1979), the Supreme Court stated that, absent articulable and reasonable suspicion that a motorist is unlicensed or that an automobile is not registered, or that either the vehicle or an occupant is otherwise subject to seizure for violation of law, stopping an automobile and detaining the driver in order to check his driver's license and the registration of the automobile are unreasonable.

The above excerpts clearly show that the Court has ruled that these types of searches do NOT violate your 4th Amendment rights.

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have the right to be secure in my person.

There is no compelling reason to grope everyone at an airport. How many people does the Israeli airport security grope and what is their safety record compared to ours?

It's a slippery slope which we should avoid at all costs. With your attitude, cavity searches are certainly in our future.

I have the right to be secure in my person.

There is no compelling reason to grope everyone at an airport. How many people does the Israeli airport security grope and what is their safety record compared to ours?

It's a slippery slope which we should avoid at all costs. With your attitude, cavity searches are certainly in our future.

Again, stop comparing us to El Al. You know why they don't search everyone? Because they profile. IF you are a Muslim flying into or out of any Isrealie airport, your ass is getting strip searched. Some pussies in our country won't allow us to focus on the actual suspects, so everyone gets the same treatment. You don't like that, then look to YOUR "side" and tell them to stop being dipshits.

By the way, do you know WHO provides security as Isreali airports? Mossad, that's who, and if you don't think they scrutinize passengers more than the TSA does here in the US , well you are just lying to yourself, or uneducated.

Forum List

Back