The Obama Approved (Nazi)TSA sexual assault of former Miss USA

It's not a bunch crying because I don't like Obama. If that's all you see, then you've missed the entire point and there's no sense in continuing this conversation. I'm talking about liberty. If a private company wants to allow smoking, they should be able to allow smoking. If a private company wants to provide air travel without extreme searches, they should be able to do that. If a person doesn't want to go through an x-ray machine to fly on an airplane and they don't want to be subjected to extreme searches, they should have that right. Is that simple enough for you?

If ANY of those things only affected each person who made that choice I would agree with you, but using your logic we could say if a restaurant owner doesn't want to require his employees to wash their hands before returning to work well by God it's his restaurant isn't it?

If GM wants to make a vehicle that has no emissions equipment on it, well they should be able to shouldn't they?

Of course the answer to both of those is no.

Of course, the answer to both is yes.

What is your major malfunction.

The government schools have done a fantastic job indoctrinating you.

Heil Hitler,

so you believe a restaurant should be able to ignore health laws ? Wow that's just amazing. You should move to a third world country where such things are of no concern.

and stop with the stupid Hitler references, Hitler killed 8 million innocent people, I would wager that no one on this board advocates that.

Like hopeless mindless cattle being led to slaughter. That's what watching Americans standing in lines at Airports waiting for their Government public humiliation looks like. It's very sad.

Like hopeless mindless cattle being led to slaughter. That's what watching Americans standing in lines at Airports waiting for their Government public humiliation looks like. It's very sad.

That's quite a dramatic image. :doubt:

Have you seen these lines at Airports lately? They look like miserable mind-numbed cattle. Standing there slack-jawed in their socks. Very sad to see that in America. So have the Terrorists already won? I would have to say yes at this point.

If you can point to a single American, or hell make that a single person, who has been slaughtered by the TSA let me know.......... Until then knock it off with the sensationalism.

Have you seen these lines at Airports lately? They look like miserable mind-numbed cattle. Standing there slack-jawed in their socks. Very sad to see that in America. So have the Terrorists already won? I would have to say yes at this point.

I've never had any reason to be upset at the airport... Maybe you're projecting....

If ANY of those things only affected each person who made that choice I would agree with you, but using your logic we could say if a restaurant owner doesn't want to require his employees to wash their hands before returning to work well by God it's his restaurant isn't it?

If GM wants to make a vehicle that has no emissions equipment on it, well they should be able to shouldn't they?

Of course the answer to both of those is no.

Heil Hitler,

so you believe a restaurant should be able to ignore health laws ? Wow that's just amazing. You should move to a third world country where such things are of no concern.

and stop with the stupid Hitler references, Hitler killed 8 million innocent people, I would wager that no one on this board advocates that.

No fucktard.

A restaurant should be free to ignore government imposed health laws.

Reputation is an asset.

A businessman may decide to ignore health concerns at his own economic peril. But the same bureaucrats that you support will bail the motherfucker out if he is too big to fail.

After the next Terrorist Attack they'll probably force you to strip down to your underwear. That really wouldn't surprise me. :(

I've never had any reason to be upset at the airport... Maybe you're projecting....

Yo Val.....are you an ugly 400 pounder? If it wasn't for TSA agents , no one would touch you at all?

"fess up, and the truth shall set you free!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Val.....are you an ugly 400 pounder? If it wasn't for TSA agents , no one would touch you at all?

:lol: Not at all... Sounds like you've reached a dead end though...

Heil Hitler,

No fucktard.

Reputation is an asset.

A businessman may decide to ignore health concerns at his own economic peril. But the same bureaucrats that you support will bail the motherfucker out if he is too big to fail.

First of all if it weren't for government mandated health laws, no restaurant would voluntarily maintain the standards they do now. That is fact. So doing away with them and relying on the restaurants to do the right thing would be foolish.

As to your last paragraph, it doesn't even make sense.

Bullshit.

I merely want to exercise my NINTH AMENDMENT RIGHT TO TRAVEL .

The goddamned bureaucrats want to pat my junk in order to create the illusion that air travel is safe and in order to continue their goddamned interventionist foreign policy.

wake the fuck up.

You have no right to air travel fool.

In fact it can be argued that the airlines are private property and they have EVERY right to allow the federal government to search their customers before allowing them on their airplanes.

You can travel without getting on an airplane.

Yes, you can travel by car or by boat and bypass air travel so the TSA can get away with these searches. Your point about airlines being private property should really open your eyes. Airlines should be able to choose what kind of security they want, but they can't. It would be nice if they could profile, but they can't. It would even be nice if they could allow people to smoke on their airplanes, but they can't. Civil liberties are precious and once they're gone, they're extremely difficult to get back. That's why there are people (like myself) protesting what the TSA is doing. What I find amazing is that some of the same people who protested the Patriot Act are not protesting this. The only connection I can see is that in this case Obama approves of it.

The airlines do not control the skies, the federal government does. Once you have cleared one checkpoint you have access to all airports without being checked again.

Terrorism sucks.....but you gotta do what you gotta do

Val , either you are lying to me or you are a TSA employee.

No person , in her right state of mind, would approve such violations of their privacy. Only some one whose self-esteem has reached rock bottom or someone who is conflicted by interest would verbalize approval.

No person , in her right state of mind, would approve such violations of their privacy. Only some one whose self-esteem has reached rock bottom or someone who is conflicted by interest would verbalize approval.

Only those drama queens whose self-esteem has reached rock bottom feel sexually violated by a security screening at the airport...

Only those drama queens whose self-esteem has reached rock bottom feel sexually violated by a security screening at the airport...

It's a good thing you have people like me who seek to protect everyone's civil liberties (including yours). You're welcome.

No fucktard.

Reputation is an asset.

First of all if it weren't for government mandated health laws, no restaurant would voluntarily maintain the standards they do now. That is fact. So doing away with them and relying on the restaurants to do the right thing would be foolish.

Nonsense.

While there are corrupt businessmen that would ignore health concerns the majority doesn't.

The laws are designed to impress the zombified, such as yourself,

Drama queens, eh?

Is that because there is such an amount of adipose tissue covering your vajayjay that a TSA agent will never find it.

It's a good thing you have people like me who seek to protect everyone's civil liberties (including yours). You're welcome.

You keep pretending I don't care about civil liberties... :eusa_liar:

Why do you not answer to the downside of the alternative methods as opposed to physical search and admit that your efforts to dishonestly pervert this method will only result in aggressive interrogation tactics which would be a WORSE offense to our civil liberties...?

No fucktard.

Reputation is an asset.

Nonsense.

While there are corrupt businessmen that would ignore health concerns the majority doesn't.

The laws are designed to impress the zombified, such as yourself,

BAHAHAHAHA, so you think that if OSHA, the EPA, the USDA, the FDA and a few other government agencies were eliminated most companies would continue on with business as usual? LOL

Drama queens, eh?

Is that because there is such an amount of adipose tissue covering your vajayjay that a TSA agent will never find it.

Is continuously calling her fat really necessary?

Forum List

Back