The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Philistines are not the Palestinians. The Hebrews are the Canaanites.

You sure enjoy making up history. The logical impossibility of the people carrying out the occupation Canaan being Canaanites doesn't seem to register. LOL

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

The Occupation of Canaan (1250-1050 BCE) | Jewish Virtual Library

Oh please. Do you have definitive archeological evidence that the Canaanites and the Israelites were two culturally distinctive peoples? Because all of the evidence I have looked at is that the Israelites arose from within the Canaanite culture, sharing the same language origins and pottery styles and locations.

Cannanites? Pffffft! They're an extinct people. Look it up.

Interesting Christian take on who is indigenous,

"The number one biblical verse used by Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians alike to justify dispossessing the Palestinians of their land is this one:

“On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates….” Genesis 15:18

By descendants God definitely meant the same biological bloodline, the same DNA, actual grandchildren of Abram/Abraham. Not spiritual progeny. As even a cursory study would show, those today who are known as Jews are not remotely bloodline descendants of Abraham." Are Jews the Israelites of the Bible?

And just where do we see this being used the most in reality, when morons like you bring it into the equation and fail to support your claims with any form of evidence. It is amongst the many claims used to justify Jew hatred in your own mind because it is all you have left.

So how about a link to this being used all the time, or will you once again ignore my request

So, you pick and choose what you want to believe of your bible. LOL

Yes because we have self determination and a free thinkers. We are not constrained by power crazed old men living in luxury and waited on hand and foot. The Cardinals of Rome have a lot to answer for.

There can be no self-determination without self-identification. A peoples who are denied the right to choose who is and who is not part of their people, using their own criteria, has no self-determination.

Bullshit.

Really? So the Jewish people get to choose who is and who is not a Palestinian?

Or is it the Saudi's, Iranians, Turks, Pakistani's etc. as they seem to be the ones who currently dictate who is and who is not a Palestinian

There can be no self-determination without self-identification. A peoples who are denied the right to choose who is and who is not part of their people, using their own criteria, has no self-determination.

Bullshit.

Well actually they are in charge,everyone seems to think they are the chosen people and in fact are not,but the synagogue of satan worshipers

The reality is this is a lie to cover up the pact between the catholics and muslims who actually control the world, and any sane person can see this. The satan worshippers are the Africans who mix their ancestral religions with Catholicism and came up with the likes of Gods Army

Some of you might need to review the rules for IP - posts must contain content related to the topic.

You sure enjoy making up history. The logical impossibility of the people carrying out the occupation Canaan being Canaanites doesn't seem to register. LOL

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

Another spam cut and paste from monte because that is all he has.

The Jews were around 2,500 years before the arab muslims were invited, and the Romans looked to God for salvation. Who is indigenous to the Americas, European invaders who had to ancestral ties to the land or Amerindians who were there when the first settlers landed ?

There were no muslims or Christians in existence until they were created by man who stole the already extant religion of the place then altered it to meet with their perverted views. They also stole the covenant and claimed it as their own, and now the prophesy is coming true they are trying to alter it

Some of you might need to review the rules for IP - posts must contain content related to the topic.

Sorry but have a lot to catch up on after a week in hospital on life support. I had a respiratory failure that nearly ended my life. So I am answering posts aimed at me that have accumulated over the last week. If I may be granted a small lee way under these circumstances it would be appreciated, and a heads up when you think I have reached the end of the line

Bullshit.

Well actually they are in charge,everyone seems to think they are the chosen people and in fact are not,but the synagogue of satan worshipers
that white history.We`re talking real history,Or to you Ancient history,since we know you cannot obtain the status Ancient.

The reality is this is a lie to cover up the pact between the catholics and muslims who actually control the world, and any sane person can see this. The satan worshippers are the Africans who mix their ancestral religions with Catholicism and came up with the likes of Gods Army

Sorry but have a lot to catch up on after a week in hospital on life support. I had a respiratory failure that nearly ended my life. So I am answering posts aimed at me that have accumulated over the last week. If I may be granted a small lee way under these circumstances it would be appreciated, and a heads up when you think I have reached the end of the line
Sorry to hear that.

Glad you're back in the land of the living Phoenal! Please, if you answer them - throw in some content ok? :)

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

The Jews were around 2,500 years before the arab muslims were invited, and the Romans looked to God for salvation. Who is indigenous to the Americas, European invaders who had to ancestral ties to the land or Amerindians who were there when the first settlers landed ?

There were no muslims or Christians in existence until they were created by man who stole the already extant religion of the place then altered it to meet with their perverted views. They also stole the covenant and claimed it as their own, and now the prophesy is coming true they are trying to alter it
You people are a hoot.

"There were no Christians until blah, blah, blah."

"There were no Muslims until blah, blah, blah.

Where did they come from? Did they just fall out of the sky?

Sorry to hear that.

Thank you for your concern, now on the road to recovery slowly but steadily

Glad you're back in the land of the living Phoenal! Please, if you answer them - throw in some content ok? :)

Will try and thank you for being understanding

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

You people are a hoot.

YES as they were invented at specific times. As in no Christians prior to 70 C.E. as they were not invented by the Romans until then. Before this they were Jewish followers of Jesus. Then the Romans took hold and created a new religion.

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

You people are a hoot.

YES as they were invented at specific times. As in no Christians prior to 70 C.E. as they were not invented by the Romans until then. Before this they were Jewish followers of Jesus. Then the Romans took hold and created a new religion.
So, they were the same people who were already there?

That's good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back