The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you might need to review the rules for IP - posts must contain content related to the topic.

Sorry but have a lot to catch up on after a week in hospital on life support. I had a respiratory failure that nearly ended my life. So I am answering posts aimed at me that have accumulated over the last week. If I may be granted a small lee way under these circumstances it would be appreciated, and a heads up when you think I have reached the end of the line
Sorry to hear that.

Thank you for your concern, now on the road to recovery slowly but steadily
That`s great,It just take time.so get well.:)

You sure enjoy making up history. The logical impossibility of the people carrying out the occupation Canaan being Canaanites doesn't seem to register. LOL

Ancient Jewish History:
The Occupation of Canaan

The Occupation of Canaan (1250-1050 BCE) | Jewish Virtual Library

Another spam cut and paste from monte because that is all he has.

The Jews were around 2,500 years before the arab muslims were invited, and the Romans looked to God for salvation. Who is indigenous to the Americas, European invaders who had to ancestral ties to the land or Amerindians who were there when the first settlers landed ?

There were no muslims or Christians in existence until they were created by man who stole the already extant religion of the place then altered it to meet with their perverted views. They also stole the covenant and claimed it as their own, and now the prophesy is coming true they are trying to alter it
You people are a hoot.

"There were no Christians until blah, blah, blah."

"There were no Muslims until blah, blah, blah.

Where did they come from? Did they just fall out of the sky?

YES as they were invented at specific times. As in no Christians prior to 70 C.E. as they were not invented by the Romans until then. Before this they were Jewish followers of Jesus. Then the Romans took hold and created a new religion.
So, they were the same people who were already there?

That's good to know.

No they were invading colonists from Rome, Greece and arabia. The people that lived there were the Jews and they are the indigenous people of Palestine.

The arab muslims have no legal or moral rights to palestine

And i agree,Phoenall i do apologize to you if accept sometimes being me say afro american all the injustice sometime people just have to vent,and the people do know whats going on,but it is slowly coming around where people are seeing it for what it really is,and know what?Most are white most most important ingredient in all of this ,one thing it`s just happening to too slow.Peace.

And i agree,Phoenall i do apologize to you if accept sometimes being me say afro american all the injustice sometime people just have to vent,and the people do know whats going on,but it is slowly coming around where people are seeing it for what it really is,and know what?Most are white most most important ingredient in all of this ,one thing it`s just happening to too slow.Peace.

The problem has been the afro Americans were given too many freedoms all in one go and they have pigged out on them. They should have been weaned slowly into society and given boundaries to work within, not just having the gates opened and told to "go get 'em". Lacking self control at the genetics level left them with no bridle to their urges, and looking at Detroit is the perfect example of this. Some Africans are able to show self control, and these rise to the top.

But best get back on topic and keep the thread to the header on who is considered indigenous to Palestine. The arab muslims and Christians never were as they were just violent invading colonists. They stole the aspects of Judaism that suited their original religion and padded it out. Then altered and twisted this even further to attract more members giving then leeway to act as they wanted. This is best shown by the Catholic Papal Dynasties that had every perversion under the sun practised as a religious observance.

Their are still original people of that land on that land.The media does not show them,only the new Palestine

Some of you might need to review the rules for IP - posts must contain content related to the topic.

Sorry but have a lot to catch up on after a week in hospital on life support. I had a respiratory failure that nearly ended my life. So I am answering posts aimed at me that have accumulated over the last week. If I may be granted a small lee way under these circumstances it would be appreciated, and a heads up when you think I have reached the end of the line

Glad you're back in the land of the living Phoenal! Please, if you answer them - throw in some content ok? :)

Wow, "Phoenal" and "content" in the same sentence. :lmao:
Truth being shared.

Posts in IP require content related to topic...once again...if you want to just lob insults take it to the FZ.

Posts in IP require content related to topic...once again...if you want to just lob insults take it to the FZ.
okay i`ll keep my mouth close,can`t even Scripture in here?

gt, you can quote scripture as long as you include something related to the topic - who are the indigenous people in Palestine. Ok? :)

Sorry if this offend you but,,their no other evidence showing who the real Palestians are,Except for who they are originally.
I will delete just to show who is and who is not.

Sorry if this offend you but,,their no other evidence showing who the real Palestians are,Except for who they are originally.
I will delete just to show who is and who is not.

It's not offending anyone, and it fits within the topic :thup:

A quick wiki search reveals that the Tarabin tribe claims descendancy from "Atiya who belonged to the Quraysh ... and lived at Turba, east of Mecca".

Origin
A name of Tarabin derives from the Taraba valley in Saudi Arabia where this tribe has once settled. Originally Tarabin were called Boqom tribes, but later found it easier to refer to the valley after they moved to Sinai.[1]

Tarabin Bedouin traced their ancestry to one 'Atiya who belonged to the Quraysh,[2] to which Mohammed the prophet of Islam belonged, and lived at Turba east of Mecca. It is believed that 'Atiya migrated to Sinai in the 14th Century. He was buried at al-Sharaf near Suez. 'Atiya had five sons to which various clans of the Tarabin trace their descent. Musa'id was remembered as ancestor of the Qusar; Hasbal of the Hasabila; Nab'a of the Naba'at; Sari of the Sarayi'a. These four sections lived in Sinai.[3]

Indigenous? Not so much.

A quick wiki search reveals that the Tarabin tribe claims descendancy from "Atiya who belonged to the Quraysh ... and lived at Turba, east of Mecca".

Origin
A name of Tarabin derives from the Taraba valley in Saudi Arabia where this tribe has once settled. Originally Tarabin were called Boqom tribes, but later found it easier to refer to the valley after they moved to Sinai.[1]

Tarabin Bedouin traced their ancestry to one 'Atiya who belonged to the Quraysh,[2] to which Mohammed the prophet of Islam belonged, and lived at Turba east of Mecca. It is believed that 'Atiya migrated to Sinai in the 14th Century. He was buried at al-Sharaf near Suez. 'Atiya had five sons to which various clans of the Tarabin trace their descent. Musa'id was remembered as ancestor of the Qusar; Hasbal of the Hasabila; Nab'a of the Naba'at; Sari of the Sarayi'a. These four sections lived in Sinai.[3]

Indigenous? Not so much.
Who then is indigenous,we know caucasians can`t be they can`t even be ancient people,they are not that old.

Beside Seir was given to your forefather Esau for an inheritance,Genesis 36:8 So Esau lived in the hill country of Seir; Esau is Edom.9These then are the records of the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in the hill country of Seir.Deuteronomy 2:22
just as He did for the sons of Esau, who live in Seir, when He destroyed the Horites from before them; they dispossessed them and settled in their place even to this day.

Indigenous? Not so much.

Far more indigenous than the European religious migrants that came over in the late 19th early 20th century.

Oldest, surviving, distinct culture which originated in that place.

Which would that be, given that Judaism is only a religion and "rabbinic" Judaism emerged after the last vestage of the Temple cult was eradicated by the Romans? The indigenous natives of Palestine were not all Jewish, one way or another over time converted to other religions but maintained their ties to the land.

Indigenous? Not so much.
Far more indigenous than the European religious migrants that came over in the late 19th early 20th century.

Why? Because they migrated in the 14th century instead of the 19th? That somehow makes them "more" indigenous?

Which would that be, given that Judaism is only a religion and "rabbinic" Judaism emerged after the last vestage of the Temple cult was eradicated by the Romans? The indigenous natives of Palestine were not all Jewish, one way or another over time converted to other religions but maintained their ties to the land.

Indigeneity is not possession of territory, even long term possession of territory. The whole point of identifying indigenous peoples is to preserve and protect the cultures which would otherwise be destroyed by invading and colonizing peoples. The Jewish culture is clearly the oldest surviving culture in the territory, with historical evidence going back thousands and thousands of years. The Jewish culture clearly originated in that territory. And the Jewish culture is clearly not just a religion, but demonstrates every aspect of every criteria which you might name to identify a culture.

Saying that the indigenous Jewish culture was eradicated is a lie. The Jewish people survived both within the territory and outside Israel with their culture intact.

By arguing that the indigenous natives (the Jewish people) converted to other cultures (cultures which originated elsewhere and invaded and colonized the territory) you are conclusively arguing that those cultures, despite their long residency in the land, are not and can not be, the indigenous cultures or peoples.

Further, you are actually arguing that successful eradication of an existing or indigenous culture -- through conquest, ethnic cleansing, invasion, colonization and conversion is a VALID way to transfer indigeniety to the invading and colonizing cultures. Which, if carried to its logical conclusion, means that even if you see the Jewish culture as an invading and colonizing culture (which of course its not), it can remove the rights from the existing peoples and usurp them for itself and be validated in doing so.

You can't keep arguing from both sides of the coin depending on what you want the outcome to be; an outcome which is clearly predicated on a bias against the Jewish people and a fundamental denial of their existence as a people.

And, for clarity, I will remind everyone that I am not arguing AGAINST anyone's rights. These are arguments FOR the Jewish people, explaining the basis for their historical rights to sovereignty and self-determination in the territory.

I am also FOR the rights of the Arab Palestinian people, the basis of which lies in their long residency and their desire for their own sovereignty and self-determination.

Indigenous? Not so much.

Why? Because they migrated in the 14th century instead of the 19th? That somehow makes them "more" indigenous?

Indigeneity is not possession of territory, even long term possession of territory. The whole point of identifying indigenous peoples is to preserve and protect the cultures which would otherwise be destroyed by invading and colonizing peoples. The Jewish culture is clearly the oldest surviving culture in the territory, with historical evidence going back thousands and thousands of years. The Jewish culture clearly originated in that territory. And the Jewish culture is clearly not just a religion, but demonstrates every aspect of every criteria which you might name to identify a culture.

Saying that the indigenous Jewish culture was eradicated is a lie. The Jewish people survived both within the territory and outside Israel with their culture intact.

By arguing that the indigenous natives (the Jewish people) converted to other cultures (cultures which originated elsewhere and invaded and colonized the territory) you are conclusively arguing that those cultures, despite their long residency in the land, are not and can not be, the indigenous cultures or peoples.

Further, you are actually arguing that successful eradication of an existing or indigenous culture -- through conquest, ethnic cleansing, invasion, colonization and conversion is a VALID way to transfer indigeniety to the invading and colonizing cultures. Which, if carried to its logical conclusion, means that even if you see the Jewish culture as an invading and colonizing culture (which of course its not), it can remove the rights from the existing peoples and usurp them for itself and be validated in doing so.

You can't keep arguing from both sides of the coin depending on what you want the outcome to be; an outcome which is clearly predicated on a bias against the Jewish people and a fundamental denial of their existence as a people.
First jew=ish is not even a people.Secondly what land are the caucasians Originals in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back