The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole point of identifying indigenous peoples is to preserve and protect the cultures which would otherwise be destroyed by invading and colonizing peoples.

Yes, the Palestinians need protecting from the European colonisers.

The Jewish culture is clearly the oldest surviving culture in the territory, with historical evidence going back thousands and thousands of years. The Jewish culture clearly originated in that territory. And the Jewish culture is clearly not just a religion, but demonstrates every aspect of every criteria which you might name to identify a culture.

What culture? The monotheistic cult that eventually became known as Judaism certiainly originated somewhere in the Judean highlands, but that was ultimately eradicated by the Romans. Rabbinical Judaism claims a "connection" with the destroyed Jerusalem temple cult, but has no other "cultural" connection that would identify an ethnic group with "rights" to Palestine.
This why i hate talking to or with MUTANTS.lol,and it`s true they don`t know any TRUTH AT ALL.Dumb Dumbs.It`s okay i understand you and your kind.

The whole point of identifying indigenous peoples is to preserve and protect the cultures which would otherwise be destroyed by invading and colonizing peoples.

The Jewish culture is clearly the oldest surviving culture in the territory, with historical evidence going back thousands and thousands of years. The Jewish culture clearly originated in that territory. And the Jewish culture is clearly not just a religion, but demonstrates every aspect of every criteria which you might name to identify a culture.

What culture? The monotheistic cult that eventually became known as Judaism certiainly originated somewhere in the Judean highlands, but that was ultimately eradicated by the Romans. Rabbinical Judaism claims a "connection" with the destroyed Jerusalem temple cult, but has no other "cultural" connection that would identify an ethnic group with "rights" to Palestine.
I just answered the question,their is no other that has the rights to that certaintly they would not be mixed with the caucasians ,for they were the last to be made.Not being funny but Truthful and i know your kind cannot except TRUTH .TRUTH is in your people,like non-existence.So you can take it how ever you want to make it.Corresponding with an unlearned untaught mind you can makeup whatever you like it your kind.Your are not the an·cient1.

The Birth of the Caucasian Race
See below. They do look like White people, don’t they?
In order to have rights to land,and the mixed people because of their white blood.You want get it so why even talk about it .lol.WOW.

Attachments

• first-european.jpg
    first-european.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 165
  • dinka-west-sudan-elongated-desert-africans.jpg
    dinka-west-sudan-elongated-desert-africans.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 168
  • masai-man.jpg
    masai-man.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 168
  • dinka-west-sudan-elongated-desert-adapted-africans1.jpg
    dinka-west-sudan-elongated-desert-adapted-africans1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 164
Post 1001 not respectful enough for you, gt1085 ?
I did`nt say that.

You also didn't answer the post....
I see that many people here are Retarded to history.
Black Palestinian natives of the Holy land

You are just retarded trying to push your LIES and RACISM. The laws of nature say that the blacks were not the original Jews, and these laws can not be repealed. They look like african janjaweed muslims to the trained eye, so should be deported as soon as they set foot in Israel.

This is why i did`nt respond.You are Retarded,Theirs no discussion with stupid people take your shit else where DUMB DUMB.:321::fu:

Is that the best you can do when your argumants are torn apart and shown to be false based on racism

Is that like the Catholics and the UK muslims that have turned up in Israel claiming to be indigenous palestinians. The Jews own the land under international law, so why are you denying that international law applies to the Jews when it works in their favour. The arab muslims got 78% of palestine and it was called trans jordan, they also got a law that stated it would be Jew free.

I just answered the question,their is no other that has the rights to that certaintly they would not be mixed with the caucasians ,for they were the last to be made.Not being funny but Truthful and i know your kind cannot except TRUTH .TRUTH is in your people,like non-existence.So you can take it how ever you want to make it.Corresponding with an unlearned untaught mind you can makeup whatever you like it your kind.Your are not the an·cient1.

And what is your evidence that cant be debunked by a 10 year old child ?

The Birth of the Caucasian Race
See below. They do look like White people, don’t they?
In order to have rights to land,and the mixed people because of their white blood.You want get it so why even talk about it .lol.WOW.

And these are from africa and not from Palestine. Nature says that palestinians will be olive skinned not black, nature makes the laws thaqt cant be broken

still you call us black,does`nt matter you understood.Nature made your law I am not caucasian.The bible is my history Book only.This is why caucasians wanting to steal and have done all could to get can in any necessary.and of you don`t see this you are not affected.

well we should`nt be having this conversation ,if you say im lying,ha one thing i have learn though that it is a waste of time and energy talking about anything with caucasians,But they too have been spoon Fed Lies, Not All But some Are Awaking.but any way man we off subject.

Who then is indigenous ...

Oldest, surviving, distinct culture which originated in that place.

Right, Palestinian then. Problem solved.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT from africa

lol we cannot nowhere on this planet ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.White peole are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT and practically all over the earth and not beiang smart aanything like that.And we off subject.

I did`nt say that.

You are just retarded trying to push your LIES and RACISM. The laws of nature say that the blacks were not the original Jews, and these laws can not be repealed. They look like african janjaweed muslims to the trained eye, so should be deported as soon as they set foot in Israel.

This is why i did`nt respond.You are Retarded,Theirs no discussion with stupid people take your shit else where DUMB DUMB.:321::fu:

Is that the best you can do when your argumants are torn apart and shown to be false based on racism

lol,but abit over confidence don`t go here buddy,exhausting talking to you ,You have proving you know nothing about history just brainwashed is the best i can say for you.Agian off subject.

still you call us black,does`nt matter you understood.Nature made your law I am not caucasian.The bible is my history Book only.This is why caucasians wanting to steal and have done all could to get can in any necessary.and of you don`t see this you are not affected.

Would you prefer to be called negroid then. Nature made everyones law regarding skin tone and it is based on your position relative to the equator. The further away you go the lighter your skin becomes .

The Bible was not written until some time in the 4th or 5th Century by Greek scholars and scribes.

I dont see any stealing taking place other than by the likes of you who think the world owes them a living

well we should`nt be having this conversation ,if you say im lying,ha one thing i have learn though that it is a waste of time and energy talking about anything with caucasians,But they too have been spoon Fed Lies, Not All But some Are Awaking.but any way man we off subject.

We could say the same thing about you negroes

Who then is indigenous ...

lol we cannot nowhere on this planet ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.White peole are ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT and practically all over the earth and not beiang smart aanything like that.And we off subject.

You have just shown how narrow minded and hypocritical you are as well as being a RACIST POS

lol,but abit over confidence don`t go here buddy,exhausting talking to you ,You have proving you know nothing about history just brainwashed is the best i can say for you.Agian off subject.

I know more that you ever will my genetic makeup says that I can assimilate more knowledge than you can. Another of those laws of nature that put you back in your mud hut and grass skirt.

As I said your "jews" look more like janjaweed muslims that are on the top of the list as most hated people in the world

Like these

8981363099269.jpg

Last edited:

I know more that you ever will my genetic makeup says that I can assimilate more knowledge than you can. Another of those laws of nature that put you back in your mud hut and grass skirt.

As I said your "jews" look more like janjaweed muslims that are on the top of the list as most hated people in the world

Like these

8981363099269.jpg

Well at any rate the are from Jacob.So if you new so much,why didn`t you this.You just a baby yet,growing up ain`t ez.

You have just shown how narrow minded and hypocritical you are as well as being a RACIST POS[/Q
I am not racist,you are....

We could say the same thing about you negroes
Say what about what negroes.lol.

Like these

8981363099269.jpg
Well at any rate the are from Jacob.So if you new so much,why didn`t you this.You just a baby yet,growing up ain`t ez.

They are cold blooded mass murdering rapists that should be treated as the rabid dogs they are. SHOT ON SIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back