The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and to be free from all foreign influence and protection.
Thanks for posting.

Did You see any "independent Palestine"...or "Palestinian nation" in that declaration?
Do you deny that in 450 BC, Herodotus referred to the area between Egypt and Phoenicia as Palestine?

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle refereed to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?

and to be free from all foreign influence and protection.
Thanks for posting.

Did You see any "independent Palestine"...or "Palestinian nation" in that declaration?
Do you deny that in 450 BC, Herodotus referred to the area between Egypt and Phoenicia as Palestine?

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle refereed to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?

You talking about a region that had a bunch of Jews and zero Muslims?

Jesus walked in the land of Israel, in the Bible. 2000 years ago.

The land was comprised of thousands upon thousands upon thousands of fellow human beings. The Jewish population accounted for; maybe at best.,.,.a 1,000+/-

Jesus walked the land of Palestine as did the Romans & a clan of Israelites.

King James Bible
The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

such is life
:)-

Last edited:
To end my tirade on this subject the Jewish people flourished and multiplied exceedingly while living in Egypt. They would have stayed if Moses had not murdered someone in the streets. The pharaoh tried to capture Moses but fail because Moses and his followers fled. (marking the exodus)

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and

Jesus, a devout Jew, walked in the land of Israel, in the Bible
Palestine usually refers to:

• Palestine (region), a geographical and historical region in the Middle East
  • State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by 136 UN members and with non-member observer state status in the United Nations
  • "Palestinian territories", or "occupied Palestinian territories", terms referring to the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip which are occupied or otherwise under the control of Israel
Palestine, area of the eastern Mediterranean region, comprising parts of modern Israel and the Palestinian territories of the Gaza Strip (along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea) and the West Bank (the area west of the Jordan River).

The term Palestine has been associated variously and sometimes controversially with this small region, which some have asserted also includes Jordan. Both the geographic area designated by the name and the political status of it have changed over the course of some three millennia. The region (or at least a part of it) is also known as the Holy Land and is held sacred among Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Since the 20th century it has been the object of conflicting claims of Jewish and Arab national movements, and the conflict has led to prolonged violence and, in several instances, open warfare.

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century ce in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.

The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries. The perception of what constitutes Palestine’s eastern boundary has been especially fluid, although the boundary frequently has been perceived as lying east of the Jordan River, extending at times to the edge of the Arabian Desert. In contemporary understanding, however, Palestine is generally defined as a region bounded on the east by the Jordan River, on the north by the border between modern Israel and Lebanon, on the west by the Mediterranean Sea (including the coast of Gaza), and on the south by the Negev, with its southernmost extension reaching the Gulf of Aqaba.
https://www.britannica.com/place/Palestine

View attachment 160264
The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries.
Palestine's international borders were defined by post WWI treaties. (The map you posted shows Palestine inside its international borders.) The people who normally lived in that territory became citizens of Palestine.

Palestine, Britain’s name for the British Mandate, the platform for Israeli statehood, ceased to exist in 1948 with the state of Israel.

Palestine never existed
Interesting Israeli talking point.

Do you have any proof of that?

Note: If the text is too small to read on your monitor,

Just hold down the [CTRL] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down.

Your opinion of the following is needed & welcome up or down​

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

---
King James Bible

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

comments welcome, up or down or sideways; your comments are welcome :)-

Your opinion of the following is needed & welcome up or down​

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

---
King James Bible

Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

comments welcome, up or down or sideways; your comments are welcome :)-
What does any of the above have to do with who the indigenous people of the Land of Israel/Ancient Canaan are?
Who are the descendants of the Hebrews/Israelites/Judeans?

To end my tirade on this subject the Jewish people flourished and multiplied exceedingly while living in Egypt. They would have stayed if Moses had not murdered someone in the streets. The pharaoh tried to capture Moses but fail because Moses and his followers fled. (marking the exodus)

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and

• State of Palestine, a modern de jure sovereign state in the Middle East recognized by 136 UN members and with non-member observer state status in the United Nations
  • "Palestinian territories", or "occupied Palestinian territories", terms referring to the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip which are occupied or otherwise under the control of Israel
Palestine, area of the eastern Mediterranean region, comprising parts of modern Israel and the Palestinian territories of the Gaza Strip (along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea) and the West Bank (the area west of the Jordan River).

The term Palestine has been associated variously and sometimes controversially with this small region, which some have asserted also includes Jordan. Both the geographic area designated by the name and the political status of it have changed over the course of some three millennia. The region (or at least a part of it) is also known as the Holy Land and is held sacred among Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Since the 20th century it has been the object of conflicting claims of Jewish and Arab national movements, and the conflict has led to prolonged violence and, in several instances, open warfare.

The word Palestine derives from Philistia, the name given by Greek writers to the land of the Philistines, who in the 12th century bce occupied a small pocket of land on the southern coast, between modern Tel Aviv–Yafo and Gaza. The name was revived by the Romans in the 2nd century ce in “Syria Palaestina,” designating the southern portion of the province of Syria, and made its way thence into Arabic, where it has been used to describe the region at least since the early Islamic era. After Roman times the name had no official status until after World War I and the end of rule by the Ottoman Empire, when it was adopted for one of the regions mandated to Great Britain; in addition to an area roughly comprising present-day Israel and the West Bank, the mandate included the territory east of the Jordan River now constituting the Hashimite Kingdom of Jordan, which Britain placed under an administration separate from that of Palestine immediately after receiving the mandate for the territory.

The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries. The perception of what constitutes Palestine’s eastern boundary has been especially fluid, although the boundary frequently has been perceived as lying east of the Jordan River, extending at times to the edge of the Arabian Desert. In contemporary understanding, however, Palestine is generally defined as a region bounded on the east by the Jordan River, on the north by the border between modern Israel and Lebanon, on the west by the Mediterranean Sea (including the coast of Gaza), and on the south by the Negev, with its southernmost extension reaching the Gulf of Aqaba.

View attachment 160264
The name Palestine has long been in popular use as a general term to denote a traditional region, but this usage does not imply precise boundaries.
Palestine's international borders were defined by post WWI treaties. (The map you posted shows Palestine inside its international borders.) The people who normally lived in that territory became citizens of Palestine.

Palestine, Britain’s name for the British Mandate, the platform for Israeli statehood, ceased to exist in 1948 with the state of Israel.

Palestine never existed

Jesus King of the Jews, King of Israel in the Bible

Attachments

• 5DD27C96-2730-477D-9AFD-4FDDEE0D2EB8.png
    5DD27C96-2730-477D-9AFD-4FDDEE0D2EB8.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 3A480407-9891-4222-8B98-00DF2EEB4D97.png
    3A480407-9891-4222-8B98-00DF2EEB4D97.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 24

View attachment 160264

Palestine never existed

Jesus’ Jewish synagogue in Israel Israeli Archeologists Discover "Jesus' Synagogue"

Attachments

• 2215AF85-04A8-411A-A15C-F93E6CD3088E.png
    2215AF85-04A8-411A-A15C-F93E6CD3088E.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 20

View attachment 160264

Palestine never existed

Jesus’ Israelite/Jewish geneology

Attachments

• FA4D1A9F-9574-4DC6-B0D9-02577D8CFC6D.png
    FA4D1A9F-9574-4DC6-B0D9-02577D8CFC6D.png
    78 KB · Views: 25
  • 9C49C615-B669-4207-AD4C-248092A8D6A7.png
    9C49C615-B669-4207-AD4C-248092A8D6A7.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 27

View attachment 160264

Palestine never existed

Arabs’ own Koran says Allah decreed Israel to Children of Israel. No mention of fake palestine and fakestinians

Attachments

• 701F6D5D-D9E5-4E33-AC0C-CCEA70EC1C2D.png
    701F6D5D-D9E5-4E33-AC0C-CCEA70EC1C2D.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 22

There is NO bible verse that states Jesus King of the Jews.
The truth is Jesus was killed by the Romans on orders by local Rabbis because Jesus was preaching Old Testament verses that painted a bad light of the Jewish people and their relationship with the Lord.

There was no land, state called Israel at that time in history. Israel was a person & not a place (period)

Some people grasp at straws that are empty of substance & lie to themselves and once they hear their own lies they believe them as well.

Clearly Trump must be Israeli at heart because he mirrors this same falsehood.

The truth is Jesus was killed by the Romans on orders by local Rabbis because Jesus was preaching Old Testament verses that painted a bad light of the Jewish people and their relationship with the Lord.

There was no land, state called Israel at that time in history. Israel was a person & not a place (period)

Some people grasp at straws that are empty of substance & lie to themselves and once they hear their own lies they believe them as well.

The "King of the Jews" is a Christian belief, not a Jewish one.

What was the "Province of Judea" if there was no Jewish land, homeland, or whatever one wishes to call it?

The person Israel (Jacob) is one thing.
The Kingdom of Israel, where Kings David, Solomon and all the other Jewish ones reigned was a concrete place, with a capital, Jerusalem, which continued to be the capital of the Jewish kingdom until the Jews rioted and the Romans destroyed and later kept the Jews from entering it.

Your desire that the Jewish people and all of Israel, poof, disappeared into thin air after the Romans, is.......what exactly.

Modern day Christian, Atheist, I am so desperate for Salvation or Peace?

Pick one, pick all, but the Jewish People have become sovereign over PART of their ancient homeland IN SPITE of the endless hatred towards Jews which has been spread, at first by the Christians, and later on by the Muslims.

The Jewish people have always been present on their homeland.

NOW, they have sovereignty over part of it.

Justice at last.

What was the "Province of Judea" if there was no Jewish land, homeland, or whatever one wishes to call it?

The Kingdom of Israel, where Kings David, Solomon and all the other Jewish ones reigned was a concrete place, with a capital, Jerusalem, which continued to be the capital of the Jewish kingdom until the Jews rioted and the Romans destroyed and later kept the Jews from entering it.

Your desire that the Jewish people and all of Israel, poof, disappeared into thin air after the Romans, is.......what exactly.

Pick one, pick all, but the Jewish People have become sovereign over PART of their ancient homeland IN SPITE of the endless hatred towards Jews which has been spread, at first by the Christians, and later on by the Muslims.

Justice at last.
So have a lot of other people. They were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

Justice at last.
So have a lot of other people. They were not the first people there nor were they ever the only people there.

There is no historic precedence for an exclusive Jewish state.

I was hoping that someone with your knowledge of international law could explain how that would preclude an exclusive Jewish State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back