The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are Jews allowed to have their property back in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria?

:offtopic:

Why is it off topic?
Jews have been living in what became Syria and Lebanon continuously for 2500 years.
if You want to talk about lost property it goes both ways.

But my claim is even further - it was the plight of oldest Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine against Arab pogroms and discrimination that initiated the organization of Zionism.

At the end of the day - Jews lost more lands and property to Arabs then vice versa.

It doesn't matter. They are separate and unrelated issues.

Ever heard of quid pro quo. Or if it's good enough for the Goose/allah, it's good enough for all/jews.

Still unrelated.

Why because you say so and you make the rules?
NOT!

Sure it's possible. 90% of the land that the Palestinians were expelled from is still uninhabited.

Seriously? You are thinking you are going to dump 1000 descendants on a hill that formerly supported subsistence farming for 100 and you are going to do this with 7 million people? Be serious.

Protection of Holy Places Law, 1967:

Protection of Holy Places Law, 1967:

On 27 June 1967, Prime Minister Eshkol again addressed the spiritual leaders of all communities and assured them of Israel's determination to protect the Holy Places. On behalf of the religious dignitaries present, His Beatitude Benedictos, the Greek Orthodox Patriarch, replied. On the same day, the Knesset passed the Protection of Holy Places Law, 1967. Texts of the statements and the Law follow:

(More at the link)
Israel protects holy sites...but...

So when are Jews allowed to have their property back in Lebanon, Jordan and Syria?

Why is it off topic?
Jews have been living in what became Syria and Lebanon continuously for 2500 years.

But my claim is even further - it was the plight of oldest Jewish communities in Syria-Palestine against Arab pogroms and discrimination that initiated the organization of Zionism.

At the end of the day - Jews lost more lands and property to Arabs then vice versa.

The same system that created Syria, Jordan and Lebanon out of what You claim to have been one non separate land created Israel.

Arabs ended with the most of the land and property, Jews lost the most of the land an property they've lived on since time immemorial.

Q. Why do You want to separate the Jews in the wider context when talking about property rights of indigenous people? Is it because Arab claim becomes irrelevant and self-defeating?

Last edited:
Home is where you are from. House is not required.

Sure. Jews can return home to Israel. Arabs can return home to Palestine.
So somebody from Jaffa can go to a bantustan in the West Bank.

Someone whose family was from somewhere in Palestine can continue to live in their home territory of Palestine. But the Jewish people will live in the State of Israel and the Arab people will live in the State of Palestine. This is what happens when a territory is divided along ethnic lines, especially after 100 years of non-stop aggression and war.

Return of every descendant to the very streets where their families used to live decades ago is not longer possible. Its not morally possible, its not physically possible, its not economically possible, its not strategically possible. You simply can not unbreak that egg.

Of course, no one should be forcibly uprooted from the point of peace forward. And if a family wishes to return after the war is over, and are content to live peacefully as Arab citizens of Israel or Jewish citizens of Palestine, I would hope that would be possible. Just as I could hopefully choose to live in the land of my Irish or Scots ancestors if I wanted to.
This is what happens when a territory is divided along ethnic lines,
By foreigners. That violates international law. No legal division has happened yet.

Israel protects holy sites...but...

Why is it off topic?

The same system that created Syria, Jordan and Lebanon out of what You claim to have been one non separate land created Israel.

Arabs ended with the most of the land and property, Jews lost the most of the land an property they've lived on since time immemorial.

Q. Why do You want to separate the Jews in the wider context when talking about property rights of indigenous people? Is it because Arab claim becomes irrelevant and self-defeating?

Link?

Sure it's possible. 90% of the land that the Palestinians were expelled from is still uninhabited.

Seriously? You are thinking you are going to dump 1000 descendants on a hill that formerly supported subsistence farming for 100 and you are going to do this with 7 million people? Be serious.
Not everybody will be farmers. There is plenty else to do.

Why is it off topic?

Ever heard of quid pro quo. Or if it's good enough for the Goose/allah, it's good enough for all/jews.
Still unrelated.
NOT!
The Palestinian claim is against Israel. The Jewish claim is against other countries.

They are separate issues.

Why is it off topic?

Still unrelated.
NOT!
The Palestinian claim as against Israel. The Jewish claim is against other countries.

no they balance out. They cancel each other out.
poker game; my debt to susan is cancelled out due to susans debt to john because john owes me money.

Why is it off topic?

orAt the end of the day - Jews lost more lands and property to Arabs then vice versa.

Link?

The land was carved by the same mandate system.
When discussing Arab migration from neighboring countries during the mandate period, I remember You stating something like "there was no migration, it was like a walk from one neighborhood to another".

If You need to be specific about that, I'll find that quotation.

I'm still waiting for You to explain, how Jewish loss of property has to be put in a special category?
I smell serious double standard here.

Still unrelated.
NOT!
The Palestinian claim as against Israel. The Jewish claim is against other countries.

poker game; my debt to susan is cancelled out due to susans debt to john because john owes me money.
The Palestinians are not in the loop between the Jews and other countries. They had nothing to do with it.

Still unrelated.
NOT!

The Palestinians are not in the loop between the Jews and other countries. They had nothing to do with it.
Arab is an Arab, Muslim is muslim, Animal is an animal.

Why is it off topic?

orAt the end of the day - Jews lost more lands and property to Arabs then vice versa.

Link?

When discussing Arab migration from neighboring countries during the mandate period, I remember You stating something like "there was no migration, it was like a walk from one neighborhood to another".

I'm still waiting for You to explain, how Jewish loss of property has to be put in a special category?
Before the Treaty of Lausanne, that whole area was one country.

Still unrelated.
NOT!

Arabs started a war against Palestinian Jews, which resulted in loss of property in Israel and in all those neighboring countries.

Palestinian Arabs caused the most loss of property and got the most of the land under mandate.

Still unrelated.
NOT!

Arab is an Arab, Muslim is muslim, Animal is an animal.

Why is it off topic?

Link?

What country?

Still unrelated.
NOT!

Palestinian Arabs started a war against Palestinian Jews and they have nothing to do with it?
Yeh try again...
The Palestinians were at home. They did not go attack anybody.

Why is it off topic?

Link?

That’s so silly.

NOT!

Palestinian Arabs started a war against Palestinian Jews and they have nothing to do with it?
Yeh try again...

Arabs started a war against Palestinian Jews, which resulted in loss of property in Israel and in all those neighboring countries.

Palestinian Arabs caused the most loss of property and got the most of the land under the mandate.

NOT!

Yeh try again...

I guess they just never botherd to tell you. Makes you feel rather unimportant, yes?

Link?

What country?
Ottoman/Turkish Empire. :290968001256257790-final:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back