The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the official verdict thread is still about who was following who?

Isn't that horse dead yet?

《snore》

According to testimony, li'l Trayvon had already made up his mind about Zimmerman before Zimmerman ever said a word to him. When I go out for my daily walk, there are adults and adolescents out walking too. I see them every day, and we nod, smile, or say 'hello.' I don't know them all, a lot of people come and go in this neighborhood because there are a lot of 'summer people', 'snowbirds' and people visiting family here. That is how we interact. We don't stop and talk. If I saw any of them trying to see in homes, I would question them, but I wouldn't say, 'what are you doing here' I would say, 'can I help you find something.' I would not expect a clop in the chops. But I would not walk past a person who was craning to see in the homes. And I doubt I would call the cops as I don't take my cell phone when I go for a walk. There is no law against speaking to someone, even if you say something they don't particularly like.

Do people really believe that this verdict is going to be overturned? Do any of you believe, that by arguing your idea of what happened against the facts presented during the trial, the verdict is going to magically change? Get out of fantasy land and into reality; Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers in a court of law. Some may not like it, but that's the way it is. Those that started the witch hunt, reminiscent of the Salem Witch Trials if you ask me, will eventually be answering to a court of law themselves for their hand in this fiasco.

If some of you need something to raise a little cain about, how about bringing awareness to all the crime in Chicago, where kids are killing each other every day. Where is Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, Lee, the media, etc for these people?

Last edited:
How many times do you need to be told that it was not illegal for GZ to follow TM? Following TM WAS STUPID, but GZ was not on trial for being stupid.

Immie

I didn't say in itself it was illegal, but put it all together. You just need to show enough negligence was committed to prove manslaughter.

How is following somebody on a public sidewalk in a neighborhood in which you live in any way negligent? And was it even stupid when you are trying to be a conscientious citizen in a neighborhood plagued with residential burglaries, and the dispatcher at the police department has just told you to "Let us know if he does something. . ."? And when there is zero evidence that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin once the dispatcher inquired about that and told him they didn't need him to do that and he resonded, "Okay." And when there is a full four minutes that Martin had to go home before the altercation took place?

what they really are saying it was neglectful of George to get out of his truck

and follow a violent and dangerous thug into a darken area

so he could jumped and beat to death mma style by a gangster wannabe

kangf.gif

images

For posterity.

Zimmerman admitted Trayvon ran towards the back gate, after 911 told him not to follow. Therefore, there is absolutely no way they could have met in the tragedy if he had gone back to his truck, unless GZ lied about further tracking down Trayvon. Zimmerman should not be following people period, unless they committed a serious or violent crime.

Rachel DD Jeantel said Trayvon turned around, went back & ran from the back of the houses a couple of times under oath. On the 911 call GZ said TM ran down the walkway behind the houses where he was found dead, then came back out & circled his vehicle sticking hand in wasteband as GZ was talking to dispatch. Then TM ran back down the walkway behind the houses to bait GZ in & hid out to ambush him. Rachel said she thought TM had made it home because 2 minutes before TM attacked, because he was all quiet & she could hear someone talking in the background that could help him. The only person standing outside talking in the rain that she could have heard was GZ talking to dispatch on his phone. TM was laying in wait close to GZ to ambush him when he hung up with police. Rachel Jeantel said that TM threw the first punch. That is proof enough to cause reasonable doubt in any B.S. you post on here.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman 911 Call To Stanford Police Department - YouTube

Zimmerman admitted Trayvon ran towards the back gate, after 911 told him not to follow. Therefore, there is absolutely no way they could have met in the tragedy if he had gone back to his truck, unless GZ lied about further tracking down Trayvon. Zimmerman should not be following people period, unless they committed a serious or violent crime.

How many times do you need to be told that it was not illegal for GZ to follow TM? Following TM WAS STUPID, but GZ was not on trial for being stupid.

Immie

I didn't say in itself it was illegal, but put it all together. You just need to show enough negligence was committed to prove manslaughter.

No, you need to prove that GZ committed murder which was what they attempted to charge him with, then when they realized how poorly they had done in that regard, they tried to eek out a victory by throwing in a lessor charge. When everything is said and done, the prosecution failed miserably.

They had to prove that Trayvon was not a typical young adult male who thought he was immortal and that he did not double back to confront Zimmerman. If Trayvon doubled back and confronted Zimmerman, then it becomes self defense in Zimmerman's case and he has every right to defend himself. I believe this is what happened. Because the confrontation obviously took place. There is no evidence that Zimmerman raced around Trayvon and prevented him from going home. Trayvon must have stopped to at least scare Zimmerman away. My guess is he got physical and that was when all hell broke loose.

Even if that is not what happened, a reasonable person, without evidence proving otherwise, could believe that is what happened and that is why George Zimmerman is a free man today and why he should be. He is not required to prove his innocence. The prosecution is required to prove his guilt.

You have stated you will fight for our freedoms. This IS one of those freedoms you should be fighting for because if we want to remain free we MUST oppose the tyranny of those who hold so much power over us. That is why I, as a conservative, opposed The Patriot Act. I could see the potential of abuse that we saw with the NSA Wiretapping under Bush and the additional abuses under Obama and I believe things are only going to get worse.

Trayvon Martin's death was a tragedy. I THINK George Zimmerman was at least partially at fault for this needless death, but our legal system says we need more than just a gut feeling to convict a man. If we didn't Ted Kennedy would never have been a Senator because too many people had the "gut feeling" that he killed Mary Jo Kopechne.

Immie

Rachel DD Jeantel said Trayvon turned around, went back & ran from the back of the houses a couple of times under oath. On the 911 call GZ said TM ran down the walkway behind the houses there he was found dead, then came back out & circled his vehicle sticking hand in wasteband as GZ was talking to dispatch. Then TM ran back down the walkway behind the houses to bait GZ in & hid out to ambush him. Rachel said she thought TM had made it home because 2 minutes before TM attacked, because he was all quiet & she could hear someone talking in the background that could help him. The only person standing outside talking in the rain that she could have heard was GZ talking to dispatch on his phone. TM was laying in wait close to GZ to ambush him when he hung up with police. Rachel Jeantel said that TM threw the first punch. That is proof enough to cause reasonable doubt in any B.S. you post on here.

the evidence debris field at the scene clearly shows it starting at the T where George

said it started

and ends at the place the body was found

Do people really believe that this verdict is going to be overturned? Do any of you believe, that by arguing your idea of what happened against the facts presented during the trial, the verdict is going to magically change? Get out of fantasy land and into reality; Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers in a court of law. Some may not like it, but that's the way it is. Those that started the witch hunt, reminiscent of the Salem Witch Trials if you ask me, will eventually be answering to a court of law themselves for their hand in this fiasco.

If some of you need something to raise a little cain about, how about bringing awareness to all the crime in Chicago, where kids are killing each other every day. Where is Sharpton, Obama, Jackson, Lee, the media, etc for these people?

The verdict is done. No evidence. Jury of peers. Fair trial. The way it is supposed to be. The only people still doing "who followed who" didn't watch the trial or see the evidence or they have an agenda and are on board the witch hunt agenda bandwagon.

It's over except those who want to hang their hat on this for their own purpose.

Get over it or what is your real purpose with this?

Last edited:

Rachel DD Jeantel said Trayvon turned around, went back & ran from the back of the houses a couple of times under oath. On the 911 call GZ said TM ran down the walkway behind the houses there he was found dead, then came back out & circled his vehicle sticking hand in wasteband as GZ was talking to dispatch. Then TM ran back down the walkway behind the houses to bait GZ in & hid out to ambush him. Rachel said she thought TM had made it home because 2 minutes before TM attacked, because he was all quiet & she could hear someone talking in the background that could help him. The only person standing outside talking in the rain that she could have heard was GZ talking to dispatch on his phone. TM was laying in wait close to GZ to ambush him when he hung up with police. Rachel Jeantel said that TM threw the first punch. That is proof enough to cause reasonable doubt in any B.S. you post on here.

the evidence debris field at the scene clearly shows it starting at the T where George

said it started

and ends at the place the body was found

Stop confusing them with the facts.

The verdict is done. No evidence. Jury of peers. Fair trial. The way it is supposed to bthe only people still doing "who followed who" didn't watch the trial or see the evidence or they have an agenda and are on board the witch hunt agenda bamdwagon.

It's over except those who want to hang their hat on this for their own purpose.

tes did you hear the questioning to tracy about trayvon assaulting a teacher

crowd sourcing says it is so

The verdict is done. No evidence. Jury of peers. Fair trial. The way it is supposed to bthe only people still doing "who followed who" didn't watch the trial or see the evidence or they have an agenda and are on board the witch hunt agenda bamdwagon.

I would like to agree with you but it is not over until the DOJ drops the attempt to skirt our protections against double jeopardy. Until that time this case goes on and Zimmerman's freedom is at risk. As I said before, he might be better off in Moscow. If these people want him, they will get him if he remains in the states.

Immie

He forgot to add the FBI. Or maybe he didn't mention them because they did their job and investigation correctly and the DOJs tip line is what it is... a witch hunt crackpot call in line to waste thousands of man hours and money because they don't have any evidence of a civil rights violation either and this is just all bs.

[SNIP]"Sanford police did not do their job... This is a miscarriage of justice and we have to make a statement," Ings said to the crowd.

Wftv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martin-vigils-held-orlando-daytona-beach/nYxq5/

Rachel DD Jeantel said Trayvon turned around, went back & ran from the back of the houses a couple of times under oath. On the 911 call GZ said TM ran down the walkway behind the houses where he was found dead, then came back out & circled his vehicle sticking hand in wasteband as GZ was talking to dispatch. Then TM ran back down the walkway behind the houses to bait GZ in & hid out to ambush him. Rachel said she thought TM had made it home because 2 minutes before TM attacked, because he was all quiet & she could hear someone talking in the background that could help him. The only person standing outside talking in the rain that she could have heard was GZ talking to dispatch on his phone. TM was laying in wait close to GZ to ambush him when he hung up with police. Rachel Jeantel said that TM threw the first punch. That is proof enough to cause reasonable doubt in any B.S. you post on here.

That was how Jeantel felt in an interview after the trial. She didn't testify that Trayvon threw the first punch.

You also make a lot of conjecture here. My conjecture is that Zimmerman pulled his gun, Trayvon ran and when he saw he couldn't get away, he got drawn into a fight.

That was how Jeantel felt in an interview after the trial. She didn't testify that Trayvon threw the first punch.

You also make a lot of conjecture here. My conjecture is that Zimmerman pulled his gun, Trayvon ran and when he saw he couldn't get away, he got drawn into a fight.

Freemasons...that's all I'm saying...I've already said too much

just conjecture doesn't fit the evidence

"After verdict" isn't about who followed who. We are well beyond that by the definition of "verdict". The time for evidence and polls is over. The system did it's job. It's over. Who care what people think in a poll of ng/g post trial. The verdict that counts is done.

The only thing about post trial that matters is how far Holder, Obama and Al want to keep pushing taking some of our freedoms away, inciting the race divide and making a mockery of our justice system.

Last edited:
This is easy.
Big coward wife beater with a gun killed much smaller kid who wasn't armed with anything.
Further to that, he started the fight after mistaking the kid for a criminal because of the kid's skin colour.

There is no 'stand your ground' if you go to him.

This is easy.
Big coward wife beater with a gun killed much smaller kid who wasn't armed with anything.
Further to that, he started the fight after mistaking the kid for a criminal because of the kid's skin colour.

There is no 'stand your ground' if you go to him.

don't need you idiot even know what the f****** evidence was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back