The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a lot of armed citizens following people around and enough problems arise from it, you are going to lose the right to carry a concealed weapon. How would you like to lose that right?

Only if DC liberals get their way and that doesn't require anyone ever actually brandishing a weapon in the future. If they could disarm us now they would and that goes for both parties.

Immie

I wasn't talking about any attempts to disarm us. My question couldn't have been clearer. Do you want to lose the right to carry a concealed weapon because of irresponsible actions taken by those that have that right? The Zimmerman case will always be a thorn in your side there.

That won't happen because of this case. It may happen because the powers that be want to shred what they see as a limit to their power, the US Constitution, but it will have nothing to do with the tragic death of Trayvon Martin.

Immie

That's great! They were being robbed at gunpoint.

He was running away when he got shot and killed. Funny how this is great, but a kid getting shot while assaulting someone is not ok.:cuckoo:

Running away so he can take cover and shoot as many people as possible?

Argument was Trayvon was pulling away therefore GZ didn't need to shoot. Maybe Trayvon was pulling away to drop the atomic elbow on GZ?

Again, if all he did was follow, he did nothing wrong.

We are free to follow anyone we want as long as they remain on public property and there is not a damned thing they can do about it legally. Kind of sucks when you have reporters chasing you with there incessant questions about how you feel after a tragedy, or for celebrities chased by popparazzi, but that is the way it is.

You make it sound as if it was a crime for Zimmerman to follow Martin.

Immie

If someone followed me like zimmerman he would be pushing daisies now. That shit works two ways, you know.

You mean you would murder someone who is walking behind you?

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

Dam right and I would claim i was afraid and standing my ground.

A note on juror 37 and her interview.

She called Him "George" during the whole interview like he was an intimate friend. Talk about bias. Stupid bitch.

I never agreed with charging him with murder. I always felt they should have charged him with manslaughter or felony assault.

The tyranny here is to assert that it's ok to follow someone WITH A gun. Don't follow people and mind your own business and freedom will thrive.

Again, if all he did was follow, he did nothing wrong.

We are free to follow anyone we want as long as they remain on public property and there is not a damned thing they can do about it legally. Kind of sucks when you have reporters chasing you with there incessant questions about how you feel after a tragedy, or for celebrities chased by popparazzi, but that is the way it is.

You make it sound as if it was a crime for Zimmerman to follow Martin.

Immie

If someone followed me like zimmerman he would be pushing daisies now. That shit works two ways, you know.

So, what you are saying is that even devout Zimmerman haters such as yourself have to admit that it is perfectly reasonable to think that Trayvon Martin turned and attacked George Zimmerman.

Thank you, I rest my case.

Immie

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

She called Him "George" during the whole interview like he was an intimate friend. Talk about bias. Stupid bitch.

And you would go to the big house. Even the inept Fla DA would seal your fate

unless, you can get whitey to act like a black thug and punch you, then you get the green light. No worries

-Geaux

He was running away when he got shot and killed. Funny how this is great, but a kid getting shot while assaulting someone is not ok.:cuckoo:

Argument was Trayvon was pulling away therefore GZ didn't need to shoot. Maybe Trayvon was pulling away to drop the atomic elbow on GZ?

The puny Georgie claims to have got his ass kicked but was able to hold Martin's both arms to keep from getting his gun and shooting martin with his third arm.

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

And you would go to the big house. Even the inept Fla DA would seal your fate

unless, you can get whitey to act like a black thug and punch you, then you get the green light. No worries

-Geaux

I'm pasty white, blonde hair, and blue eyes.

Quite handsome really.

I never agreed with charging him with murder. I always felt they should have charged him with manslaughter or felony assault.

The tyranny here is to assert that it's ok to follow someone WITH A gun. Don't follow people and mind your own business and freedom will thrive.

Not only was this guy not arrested, he got back in line and bought his shoes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNfGjK2FgkM]Customer shoots, kills robber outside Atlanta shop while waiting to buy LeBron James sneakers - YouTube[/ame]

He shot the guy 3 times in the back as he was running away. They were in no danger when he was running away. Maybe the guy was trying to pay for an operation on a poor child & these rich peeps was wasteing money on overpriced shoes.

Last edited:

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

She also called him "Trayvon". Talk about bias, you stupid bitch.

the trajectory or path of the bullet thru the hoodie and shirt and gap between that

and the skin put that state "could be" to rest

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

She hardly said anything about him. She did not believe his ghetto girlfriend, you ass wipe.

If someone attacks me(Doesn't matter what color) I'll punch them in the face. You see I have a right to self defense and I'll do it no matter.

The trial proved that Trayvon was not defending himself. He was trying to murder that damn snitch GZ.

Man, that's heavy

-Geaux

Cant fix stupid, Pete.

Only if DC liberals get their way and that doesn't require anyone ever actually brandishing a weapon in the future. If they could disarm us now they would and that goes for both parties.

Immie

I wasn't talking about any attempts to disarm us. My question couldn't have been clearer. Do you want to lose the right to carry a concealed weapon because of irresponsible actions taken by those that have that right? The Zimmerman case will always be a thorn in your side there.

That won't happen because of this case.

Immie

It strengthens their hand immensely.

Not only was this guy not arrested, he got back in line and bought his shoes.

Customer shoots, kills robber outside Atlanta shop while waiting to buy LeBron James sneakers - YouTube

He shot the guy 3 times in the back as he was running away. They were in no danger when he was running away. Maybe the guy was trying to pay for an operation on a poor child & these rich peeps was wasteing money on overpriced shoes.

Too bad they didn't shoot James Holmes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back