The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe Trayvon Martin was urinating behind a bush when George Zimmerman snuck up behind him and started beating himself up so he would have an excuse to shoot Martin because he wanted his hoodie and skittles. It is also possible that the Arizona Tea corporation killed Martin for free publicity. Also, I think there was another stalker in a grassy knoll who killed Martin because he was jealous of Martin's Michael Jordan shoes. Wait! maybe he wasn't wearing Michael Jordan shoes. This would be why Michael Jordan killed Martin and framed it on Zimmerman! This murder would also deflect from the fact that the U.S.A. never really went to the moon! The moon landing was staged by Trayvon Martin's dad which is why his son was murdered by Dick Cheney! Seriously people, I haven't heard so many conspiracy theories since I went to a Grateful Dead concert.
Last I checked, Zimmerman's approval rating was higher than Al Sharpton's and most people have moved on including many African Americans who actually agree with the verdict. Anybody milking this tragedy is just bitter about the results of gun control legislation. Throw in a little race baiting just for fun and you got yourself an entire day of MSNBC prime time programing. This isn't news, this is conspiratorial laziness graphed with an agenda and topped with a dollop of race bait and sprinkles. Seriously, this is just sad and so extraordinarily pointless.

Last edited:
I haven't read your post yet, but I am 100% sure that when I do I will find that you said something incredibly stupid.

Damn, I was right, what s surprise.

How does a guy who is on his back with someone on top of him beating the crap out of him run away?

Looking at the pictures of Zimmerman's slightly cut head, do you honestly believe that he had the 'crap' beaten out of him?

Don't be ridiculous.

I have been in enough fights to know that it is possible to beat the crap out of someone and not leave a mark on them.

:badgrin:

1002571_476918989062814_141467078_n.jpg

Autumn's brutal murderers

robinson_brothers_autum_pasquale_400.jpg

Following Martin at night, confronting him, giving him the 3rd degree, all the while showing a gun is false imprisonment in my book. Just because he had a CHL doesn't mean he was concealing it. I also think that Zimmerman brought the gun out as soon as he didn't like Trayvon's answers.

But that's not the way it went down, was it?

9178758_600x338.jpg

Girl, 16, Lured to Roof, Raped, Thrown Off Building

Police have arrested one man and are searching for a second suspect after they allegedly lured a 16-year-old girl to a Brooklyn roof, where they raped her before throwing her off, leaving her with serious injuries to her leg, arm and back, authorities said.

Authorities say the two men, ages 24 and 26, lured the teenage girl to the roof of a three-story building on Miller Avenue in East New York early Sunday.

They allegedly raped her and flung her off the roof after at least one of them tried to strangle her, police said. She was taken to Brookdale Hospital. Neighbors were shaken Friday to learn of the attack. "I felt bad because I got a daughter and I wouldn't want that to happen to my child. And I'm a girl and I wouldn't want that to happen to me," said one woman. "I go out and I come in late at night, and you don't know what might happen."

Police arrested 24-year-old Anwar Desouza, who lives at the building where the girl was attacked, and charged him with attempted murder, rape, criminal sexual act and strangulation.

Information on an attorney for him wasn't immediately available.

Authorities are looking for his alleged accomplice, who has been identified as 26-year-old Antonio Owensford. Police released a photo of Owensford (above).

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Suspect-Crime-Attempted-Murder-216135941.html

Last edited:
Following Martin at night, confronting him, giving him the 3rd degree, all the while showing a gun is false imprisonment in my book. Just because he had a CHL doesn't mean he was concealing it. I also think that Zimmerman brought the gun out as soon as he didn't like Trayvon's answers.

You said Martin was a thug. So explain to me how a "thug" wouldn't have known Zimmerman was armed before the fight started.

Zimmerman took the life of a young man who was about to take his. The court decided that Martin was not an innocent kid, but a thug that assaulted George Zimmerman.

9178758_600x338.jpg

Girl, 16, Lured to Roof, Raped, Thrown Off Building

Police have arrested one man and are searching for a second suspect after they allegedly lured a 16-year-old girl to a Brooklyn roof, where they raped her before throwing her off, leaving her with serious injuries to her leg, arm and back, authorities said.

Authorities say the two men, ages 24 and 26, lured the teenage girl to the roof of a three-story building on Miller Avenue in East New York early Sunday.

They allegedly raped her and flung her off the roof after at least one of them tried to strangle her, police said. She was taken to Brookdale Hospital. Neighbors were shaken Friday to learn of the attack. "I felt bad because I got a daughter and I wouldn't want that to happen to my child. And I'm a girl and I wouldn't want that to happen to me," said one woman. "I go out and I come in late at night, and you don't know what might happen."

Police arrested 24-year-old Anwar Desouza, who lives at the building where the girl was attacked, and charged him with attempted murder, rape, criminal sexual act and strangulation.

Information on an attorney for him wasn't immediately available.

Authorities are looking for his alleged accomplice, who has been identified as 26-year-old Antonio Owensford. Police released a photo of Owensford (above).

Girl, 16, Lured to Brooklyn Roof, Raped, Thrown Off Building: Cops | NBC New York

This shit happens all the time. Wrong race doing it...SO it doesn't matter.

You said Martin was a thug. So explain to me how a "thug" wouldn't have known Zimmerman was armed before the fight started.

Zimmerman took the life of a young man who was about to take his. The court decided that Martin was not an innocent kid, but a thug that assaulted George Zimmerman.

Thugs are often very stupid.

Yet he was smart enough to know how to "beat the crap" out of Trayvon without barely leaving a mark. :badgrin:

Yet he was smart enough to know how to "beat the crap" out of Trayvon without barely leaving a mark. :badgrin:

You must be really stupid...Did you see Zimmermans broken nose or scars? There's no question that traydick was on top of Zimmerman beating him.

Why are you so dishonest? WTF is wrong with you.

I have made many arguments in this thread and more than 600 posts in it. So I am required to make them all in one paragraph. LOL

No one said that. Nice deflection...

However, the "arguments" you made here had no basis in reality, no evidence in support, and contained no logic or reason.

Feel free to try again but be forewarned, if you continue to spout unsubstantiated bullshit, you will be called out and you will once again fail...miserably.

Zimmerman lovers have done this in most of their arguments so far so those that want Justice for Trayvon can't bring up even the possibility that what George did was false imprisonment?

Because it wasn't. Not in the legal sense, not in the realm of all that is logical.

If GZ showed him a gun .

If...if...if! There is zero evidence of this and it directly contradicts all sworn testimony.

Are you that desperate to believe that the Black guy didn't attack the lighter skin guy, even when all evidence, logic and reason suggests that is exactly what happened?

or told Trayvon he had one at anytime before things escalated,

Good grief...

a good case for false imprisonment could be made

How about this "if"...

If Trayvon had chosen to simply tell Zimmerman to fuck off and walked the 20 seconds it would have taken to get home instead of waiting around for 4 minutes before confronting, attacking, injuring and threatening to kill said 'cracka', little Tray would still be around today, wouldn't he?

But no, that "if" doesn't fit your agenda, all evidence and decisions of the jury be damned...:eusa_hand:

If Trayvon had chosen to simply tell Zimmerman to fuck off and walked the 20 seconds it would have taken to get home instead of waiting around for 4 minutes before confronting, attacking, injuring and threatening to kill said 'cracka', little Tray would still be around today, wouldn't he?

But no, that "if" doesn't fit your agenda, all evidence and decisions of the jury be damned...:eusa_hand:

So you can say what you feel happened, and there's a lot of that just in this quote, but I can't. :badgrin:

So you can say what you feel happened, and there's a lot of that just in this quote, but I can't. :badgrin:

No, I stated that which is supported by the evidence and sworn testimony, and logic to boot. Your "ifs" are routed in no fact, evidence or logic. They appear to be based on the starting point that if a light skin person kills a Black man, he must be a racist.

"Feel" has nothing to do with it, though I understand that's your guiding motivation. To hell with the facts, it's about what feels right. :doubt:

We should change the trial laws, let the president decide who is innocent or guilty on his whims.

Worked beautifully from the viewpoint of Kings and tyrants throughout the ages. :eek:

He is the wisest and greatest president ever.

Yea, that's the problem with all central planners. The next guy to come along might not be so...benevolent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back