The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just goes to show that Zimmerman almost surely either pulled the gun, sported the gun, or told Trayvon he had a gun before the fight started.

It just goes to show that Zimmerman almost surely either pulled the gun, sported the gun, or told Trayvon he had a gun before the fight started.

If that's the case then why is there no mention of the gun by any of the witnesses? Did Trayvon say anything about the "creepy assed Cracker" who had a gun when he was talking to Rachel Jenteal? Ah, no...he didn't say a word about a gun. Think that wouldn't have come up in the conversation? So when did Zimmerman pull the gun? When he was walking back to meet the Police? That makes no sense at all...why pull it THEN when you think the guy you're following is gone? Did Good see a gun in the struggle between Zimmerman and Martin? Was Martin screaming "Help, he's got a gun!"

As usual, Quick your argument doesn't make sense...

You should have been on the Prosecution...you would have fit right in! :razz:

1) Do you think every time a black belt is threatened with his life he announces that he's a black belt and gives the assailant the chance to retreat? Is that what you think? What Olympic event do you think transpires in those circumstances???

2) Do you have an ability to place yourself in a position that the players in this event (GZ and TM) were experiencing? This happened in a mere few minutes, at MOST. It was not a choreographed fight scene for a movie. It's real life, man. I'm sure GZ did not announce to TM to stand down because he had a weapon and was prepared to use it. What? Are you caught up in a Law and Order episode or something? Please be real.

I'm finding it difficult to understand anything you're saying since it is so unrealistic. You really need to see things for as they were and not how you fantasize them to be.

I'm going out for pizza, Quick and I'm packing! Better get people off the streets...God only knows what a depraved concealed carry gun nut like myself might do! I'll try to control myself...but you know how us rabid conservatives get! (eye-roll)

Again Zimmerman supporters have said a thousand times that Trayvon started the fight. Yet when the alternative is just suggested, we hear the same supporters screaming.

I'm going out for pizza, Quick and I'm packing! Better get people off the streets...God only knows what a depraved concealed carry gun nut like myself might do! I'll try to control myself...but you know how us rabid conservatives get! (eye-roll)

Exactly, Zimmerman's recklessness casts dispersion on all CHL holders. A very bad thing right? I don't want that at all.

Again Zimmerman supporters have said a thousand times that Trayvon started the fight. Yet when the alternative is just suggested, we hear the same supporters screaming.

Screaming because there is no evidence of the alternative. If there was, do you think you're the ONLY one who knows about it? If there was a shred of evidence supporting what you're supposing don't you think the prosecution would have presented it? Just. Be. Real.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nv6C25XYps]Hitler - Gangnam Style PARODY - Extended Full-Version ( 4 Minutes ) - YouTube[/ame]

1) Do you think every time a black belt is threatened with his life he announces that he's a black belt and gives the assailant the chance to retreat? Is that what you think? What Olympic event do you think transpires in those circumstances???

2) Do you have an ability to place yourself in a position that the players in this event (GZ and TM) were experiencing? This happened in a mere few minutes, at MOST. It was not a choreographed fight scene for a movie. It's real life, man. I'm sure GZ did not announce to TM to stand down because he had a weapon and was prepared to use it. What? Are you caught up in a Law and Order episode or something? Please be real.

I'm finding it difficult to understand anything you're saying since it is so unrealistic. You really need to see things for as they were and not how you fantasize them to be.

A black belt person can be prosecuted for fighting with a non black belt pierson.

A mere four minutes? Remember when the defense used four minutes of silence to prove that four minutes is a long, long, time?

It's the law that a black belt must reveal he is a black belt if his life is threatened. I posted that already.

It's the law that a black belt must reveal he is a black belt if his life is threatened. I posted that already.

Link?

You're exhausting, Quick.

Nothing you have said comports with the evidence presented at trial. Yet...you soooo want to condemn GZ. Why?

All here - from what I've seen - feel this is a terrible tragedy. But the jury reached a decision. Why do you continue to rehash issues that never were? They might be better suited to the firearms thread. Not here. This is done. George Zimmerman acted responsibly and has been exonerated from wrongdoing. He is not a racist. He is not a vigilante. What don't you understand about that?

A black belt person can be prosecuted for fighting with a non black belt pierson.

A mere four minutes? Remember when the defense used four minutes of silence to prove that four minutes is a long, long, time?

That's total bullshit. Anyone can be prosecuted for fighting and it has nothing to do with having a black belt. First of all some black belts are a joke and mean nothing. You need to get out into the big wide world and experience some things before spouting off in here. You're embarrassing yourself.

Link?
Are you a deadly weapon? | Legal Trade | a Chron.com blog

Yes. It proved that Trayvon could have been home eating Skittles and drinking Arizona Fruit Drink and watching the All-Star game but decided to double back and assault GZ instead. Your point?

Link?

I tried but failed to find a link, but did come away with this.

Do black belts have to register their hands as lethal weapons?

In: Martial Arts
Answer:
There is no such law that requires a black belt, boxer, or any other martial artist to "register their hands as lethal weapons." Neither is there any possible way to do so.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_black_belts_have_to_register_their_hands_as_lethal_weapons

So a liberal is trying to pass some myth as fact on this board.
Color me shocked, SHOCKED, I tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back