The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a gated community. The #1 REASON that people choose to live in gated communities is for security. The fences and gates are supposed to keep outsiders out. Trayvon Martin was a visitor to that community...a guest of a resident. Yes, he had every right to be there but he also should have recognized the fact that he WAS a stranger in a gated community and that someone MIGHT question who he was. You don't punch someone in the face for following you under those circumstances. You tell them that you're a guest of So & So and you're staying in Such & Such unit. THAT is the way you should "act"!

How was he supposed to prove to Zimmerman that he was visiting someone there? So you are admitting more or less that Zimmerman started to demand proof. That sounds like Zimmerman starting something there. :cool:

Instead of approaching out of the dark with a confrontational "You got a problem?" and a sucker punch to the face when getting a response of "I don't have a problem with you."...I would have stood off at a safe distance, asked the man who was following me WHY he was doing so and THEN I would have told him I was visiting the fiancee of my Dad who lived at unit #106.

I don't think Zimmerman ever demanded anything. Martin punched him in the face almost immediately. Or do you see "I don't have a problem with you." as a "demand"?

After all that, Zimmerman is going to accept Trayvon's word? :badgrin:

I can only assume by your obsession with KFC chicken that you're stoned to the gills and fighting a serious case of the munchies. Why don't you do us all a favor and go get yourself some?

Possession is nine points of the law. But ok, does this suit you better?

George Zimmerman is armed and has a large bucket full of KFC. He eats a few pieces while shopping downtown. He inadvertently sets it down on a park bench while he walks back to the car three blocks away to drop off some groceries. When he comes back, he sees Trayvon Martin has walked off with his chicken and is eating it while he walks. He approaches and politely asks for the chicken back. Trayvon says "WHO ARE YOU?" and keeps walking. Zimmerman also yells, "I want my chicken back." Trayvon turns to him, says "no" and continues to eat while staring at Zimmerman. Trayvon and George continue to talk about various things including the chicken occasionally both trading racial slurs and Trayvon finishes the bucket of chicken. Will the armed Zimmerman still continue in a vain attempt to seek justice? Will he wait an hour it will take for the police to arrive after George would call 911? Will he follow Trayvon home? Or will he just let it go knowing he is armed, not wanting to get into an irreversible position?

You now seem to believe this stemmed from a property dispute...two people fighting over who owns something. I don't have the faintest idea how you arrived at that conclusion unless you think George Zimmerman was following Trayvon Martin because he lost his fried chicken. This wasn't about chicken...it wasn't about Skittles...it wasn't about Arizona ice tea! It's about a fight that started because one of the two people involved thought that someone following him deserved a beating for doing so. That's it...that's all she wrote!

Trayvon finished the chicken. All gone. Do you want him to return it by barfing it up? :badgrin:

chicken.jpg

Ha ha ha.

I thought you did one of your Santy blows a gasket posts.

:rofl: I was trying to post a pic. LOLOL Let me try again...

http://d3pvexk84ayvwf.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/M-Looper-Flashbang-holster-web.jpg
Now dat eyez CAN ficks fo ya.

M-Looper-Flashbang-holster-web.jpg

Woman Who Hid Gun In Vagina Gets 25 Years
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:14 am »QuoteModifyRemoveSplit TopicJULY 8--The Oklahoma woman who had a loaded handgun concealed in her vagina when she was arrested earlier this year on a drug charge has been sentenced to 25 years in state prison, according to court records.

Christie Dawn Harris, 28, last week entered no contest pleas to three felony counts during a hearing in Pontotoc County District Court. Harris, whose rap sheet already includes multiple felony convictions, copped on June 27 to possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, gun possession, and bringing contraband into jail.

gun-x-rayneatoramadalam.jpg

:clap2:

I think you just stopped the messed up thread!

Good move!

Took me a full 10 count to see the gun.. Probably a better way to distract the assailant.
Show him the gun.. While it takes him a 10 count to see it --- just kick him in the nuts..

Again Zimmerman supporters have said a thousand times that Trayvon started the fight. Yet when the alternative is just suggested, we hear the same supporters screaming.

Screaming because there is no evidence of the alternative. If there was, do you think you're the ONLY one who knows about it? If there was a shred of evidence supporting what you're supposing don't you think the prosecution would have presented it? Just. Be. Real.

There is no dispute TM started the fight. The prosecution even thinks TM started the fight. There star witness Rachel Jeantel said TM started the fight.

There is also no dispute that GZ did not flash his gun threaten or threaten TM with it starting the fight.

SlowShitCrupon is to stupid for rational discussion.

Rachal never said Trayvon started a fight. She keeps saying she heard Trayvon say get off , get off. How is that starting a fight?

How was he supposed to prove to Zimmerman that he was visiting someone there? So you are admitting more or less that Zimmerman started to demand proof. That sounds like Zimmerman starting something there. :cool:

Instead of approaching out of the dark with a confrontational "You got a problem?" and a sucker punch to the face when getting a response of "I don't have a problem with you."...I would have stood off at a safe distance, asked the man who was following me WHY he was doing so and THEN I would have told him I was visiting the fiancee of my Dad who lived at unit #106.

I don't think Zimmerman ever demanded anything. Martin punched him in the face almost immediately. Or do you see "I don't have a problem with you." as a "demand"?

Why wouldn't he? Because he's a "racist" who hates blacks? It's already been shown that was a total crock. It's a moot point though because Trayvon never tried TALKING...he went right to violence with a sucker punch.

« on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:14 am »QuoteModifyRemoveSplit TopicJULY 8--The Oklahoma woman who had a loaded handgun concealed in her vagina when she was arrested earlier this year on a drug charge has been sentenced to 25 years in state prison, according to court records.

Christie Dawn Harris, 28, last week entered no contest pleas to three felony counts during a hearing in Pontotoc County District Court. Harris, whose rap sheet already includes multiple felony convictions, copped on June 27 to possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, gun possession, and bringing contraband into jail.

STOP POSTING FOR A SEC!!!!!!!!!!

We have to review this one.

And how is walking downj the street talking on cell phone not acting like he belonged inthe neighborhood? I was not awair there was a certain way you should act when just walking down the street in your neighborhood.

It's a gated community. The #1 REASON that people choose to live in gated communities is for security. The fences and gates are supposed to keep outsiders out. Trayvon Martin was a visitor to that community...a guest of a resident. Yes, he had every right to be there but he also should have recognized the fact that he WAS a stranger in a gated community and that someone MIGHT question who he was. You don't punch someone in the face for following you under those circumstances. You tell them that you're a guest of So & So and you're staying in Such & Such unit. THAT is the way you should "act"!

Now you see how this just keeps being spun and spun and spun ? Zimmerman didn't demand anything of Martin, he just called the police in order to report him as being suspicious, and then he tried to keep his eye on Martin as so to keep the police informed as to where he (Martin) was going, but Zimmerman lost him when trying to keep him in his sights, so Zimmerman turned back towards his vehicle where he claims Martin surprised him out of the dark, and ask him did he have a problem according to Zimmerman.

Now dat eyez CAN ficks fo ya.

M-Looper-Flashbang-holster-web.jpg

How in the Hole E. Hell did that... um do that?

How in the Hole E. Hell did that... um do that?

itsmagic.jpg

Why wouldn't he? Because he's a "racist" who hates blacks? It's already been shown that was a total crock. It's a moot point though because Trayvon never tried TALKING...he went right to violence with a sucker punch.

We don't know what led up to the fight. Isn't that why we are discussing it? LOL

Zimmerman asks and Trayvon says he is visiting someone at a townhouse down the block. Then Zimmerman asks for proof. What then?

We don't know what led up to the fight. Isn't that why we are discussing it? LOL

Zimmerman asks and Trayvon says he is visiting someone at a townhouse down the block. Then Zimmerman asks for proof. What then?

I thought we were talking about chikin

images

Now you see how this just keeps being spun and spun and spun ? Zimmerman didn't demand anything of Martin, he just called the police in order to report him as being suspicious, and then he tried to keep his eye on Martin as so to keep the police informed as to where he (Martin) was going, but Zimmerman lost him when trying to keep him in his sights, so Zimmerman turned back towards his vehicle where he claims Martin surprised him out of the dark, and ask him did he have a problem according to Zimmerman.

It's not the best opening question, but considering Trayvon knew Zimmerman was following him, not a unreasonable one.

I thought we were talking about chikin

images

Trayvon and George are playing chicken now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back