The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all that, Zimmerman is going to accept Trayvon's word? :badgrin:

Why wouldn't he? Because he's a "racist" who hates blacks? It's already been shown that was a total crock. It's a moot point though because Trayvon never tried TALKING...he went right to violence with a sucker punch.

We don't know what led up to the fight. Isn't that why we are discussing it? LOL

Zimmerman asks and Trayvon says he is visiting someone at a townhouse down the block. Then Zimmerman asks for proof. What then?

What then? In your fantasy world, I guess they go and have tea and crumpets at the condo!!! In the real world that never happened. In the real world Trayvon steps out of the shadows...says "You got a problem"...Zimmerman says "I don't have a problem with you" and Trayvon hits him in the nose. That's what HAPPENED.

Do you know the circumstances? He did not strap on a gun to go patrolling the neighborhood that night. He was off to go shopping.. For you to suggest that his agenda was to follow someone and shoot them isn't even a starter. Some folks carry weapons. The REAL bad guys know that. Especially in Florida. That's why crime is a riskier business there...

Please don't suggest that the only reason a gun was present is that Zimmerman was out HUNTING the neighborhood for kicks...

Who straps on a gun to go shopping? Store's in my area woulds not let you in the door with a gun. Security would boot your butt right on out of the door.

who lives in a neighborhood that has security at a supermarket?
What store does not have asset pertection watching from their offices.

Back to "Following" Around and around it goes.

ducks-following.jpg

Why wouldn't he? Because he's a "racist" who hates blacks? It's already been shown that was a total crock. It's a moot point though because Trayvon never tried TALKING...he went right to violence with a sucker punch.

We don't know what led up to the fight. Isn't that why we are discussing it? LOL

Zimmerman asks and Trayvon says he is visiting someone at a townhouse down the block. Then Zimmerman asks for proof. What then?

What then? In your fantasy world, I guess they go and have tea and crumpets at the condo!!! In the real world that never happened. In the real world Trayvon steps out of the shadows...says "You got a problem"...Zimmerman says "I don't have a problem with you" and Trayvon hits him in the nose. That's what HAPPENED.

So my world is a fantasy world and yours isn't?

Yepper

Say the people that watched every minute and every piece of evidence and testimony.

Yepper

Say the people that watched every minute and every piece of evidence and testimony.

Again, there is no evidence of who started the fight. That is common household (chicken) knowledge.

Do you know the circumstances? He did not strap on a gun to go patrolling the neighborhood that night. He was off to go shopping.. For you to suggest that his agenda was to follow someone and shoot them isn't even a starter. Some folks carry weapons. The REAL bad guys know that. Especially in Florida. That's why crime is a riskier business there...

Please don't suggest that the only reason a gun was present is that Zimmerman was out HUNTING the neighborhood for kicks...

Who straps on a gun to go shopping? Store's in my area woulds not let you in the door with a gun. Security would boot your butt right on out of the door.

Not for you to deny a person weapons of self-defense is it? Florida allows it. Lived there 15 years and never saw a shootout. Not even in a grocery store.

I would reserve the right not to shop in that store. You don't know when and where you might be a target of a crime. Go put a "gun-free zone" sign in your yard and tell me what happens to your personal crime rate...

G.Z. did NOT take that gun that night to go hunting in his neighborhood. Fact...

Please if the store has security or asset pertection securtiy they will take care of the problem,. no need for anyone else to play super heroe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bBp5uEZc0]Exclusive: Becoming Chicken George - Oprah and the Legendary Cast of Roots - Oprah Winfrey Network - YouTube[/ame]

Woman Who Hid Gun In Vagina Gets 25 Years
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:14 am »QuoteModifyRemoveSplit TopicJULY 8--The Oklahoma woman who had a loaded handgun concealed in her vagina when she was arrested earlier this year on a drug charge has been sentenced to 25 years in state prison, according to court records.

Christie Dawn Harris, 28, last week entered no contest pleas to three felony counts during a hearing in Pontotoc County District Court. Harris, whose rap sheet already includes multiple felony convictions, copped on June 27 to possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute, gun possession, and bringing contraband into jail.

gun-x-rayneatoramadalam.jpg

STOP POSTING FOR A SEC!!!!!!!!!!

We have to review this one.

How in the Hole E. Hell did that... um do that?

idk, but it at least looks like she shaved.

BTW, who are these jokers here still trying to carry on a serious conversation? lol

Zimmerman won, it's over

You obviously don't have a concealed carry permit. People who do usually put on their holster and gun when they get dressed every morning. At least that's how we do it in our house.

It is pointless to carry a gun just sometimes. Honestly. That's like wearing your seat belt only when it rains.

Great answer.. You might also have to ask if the store manager has a gun in the back room whilst he is denying your right to carry. OR has armed security response hired for the store..

I would be afraid to go to the store with you people. I would be afraid you would blow my head off if i bought the last item on the shelf of something you wanted to buy. Scary.

Last edited:
This thread need music!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqa-HYihaZo&feature=related]Back in Black - Wing - YouTube[/ame]

Look! Mr. Rat taught me!

Here is a Dancing Turtle:

dancing-turtle.jpg

And here is the reason I became a groupie for a few years, a few years ago:

rp2.jpg

(Lord I hope this works or I will be disappointing a lot of people.) ;)

Yepper

Again, there is no evidence of who started the fight. That is common household (chicken) knowledge.

I am NOT going to hash this out with you. This is it.

There is too evidence.

The key flashlight was at the T (see crime scene full photo) see where the body is located according to the T and the keys. The keys being up there highly suggests Z was on his way back to the truck. Also, his flashlight was broken, he was using the little flashlight. Have you ever tried to find something or someone in the dark with one of those? The purpose they serve is to give YOUR location away. Taking Z's testimony out completely, taking the 4 minutes out, Tude DD was speaking the truth, Drug DD got drugged and coached to "yesser". There is SO much other evidence, there's no way I'm going to go get it - you can when you're done eating your chikin. She said "I thought he was already home..." "his dad was there and I thought he would help him...." "I heard voices..." "I didn't think it was deadly just a fight..." Because he did too make it home and he did too go teach that cracka a lesson.

Too bad that cracka had a gun.

End of story.

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.

Not Guilty.

You obviously don't have a concealed carry permit. People who do usually put on their holster and gun when they get dressed every morning. At least that's how we do it in our house.

It is pointless to carry a gun just sometimes. Honestly. That's like wearing your seat belt only when it rains.

Great answer.. You might also have to ask if the store manager has a gun in the back room whilst he is denying your right to carry. OR has armed security response hired for the store..

I would be afraid to go to the store with you people. I would be afraid you would blow my head off if i bought the last item on the shelf of something you wanted to buy. Scary.

You get the silliest post of the day award.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back