The Origin Of Covid 19, China Any Other Questions?

V
China owns Biden.
He won't do anything and he'll make sure that any "smoking gun" uncovered will be covered right back up.

No, they don't.

It's amazing what people will say when reality lost its grip a long time ago
Reality? How about Hunter's laptop that the FBI buried? Follow the money:
However, it is a matter of record that just 10 days after this Beijing trip, Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca secured a $1 billion investment from the state-owned bank of China, which was later expanded to $1.5 billion. As the managing partner of Rosemont Seneca, Hunter Biden would undoubtedly have knowledge of this deal, which was a first-of-its-kind arrangement for the recently formed Shanghai Free-Trade Zone. Indeed, Hunter Biden was placed on the Board of Directors of the new Chinese entity, Bohai Harvest RST.

So the president's son makes money in China and you equate this with the president being in the pocket of the Chinese.....

That's really weak.

Any examples of Biden being soft on China?

"Joe Biden says China wants to 'own' America by 2035 "

Would a person owned by China say that?

"China slams Biden administration's first planned arms sales to Taiwan"

Or this.

Come on, you're literally playing the game of throwing shit and hoping people see it and believe it. Because it's not based on reality.

And no, I'm not a Biden supporter at all.
China owns Biden.
He won't do anything and he'll make sure that any "smoking gun" uncovered will be covered right back up.

No, they don't.

It's amazing what people will say when reality lost its grip a long time ago
Reality? How about Hunter's laptop that the FBI buried? Follow the money:
However, it is a matter of record that just 10 days after this Beijing trip, Hunter Biden’s firm Rosemont Seneca secured a $1 billion investment from the state-owned bank of China, which was later expanded to $1.5 billion. As the managing partner of Rosemont Seneca, Hunter Biden would undoubtedly have knowledge of this deal, which was a first-of-its-kind arrangement for the recently formed Shanghai Free-Trade Zone. Indeed, Hunter Biden was placed on the Board of Directors of the new Chinese entity, Bohai Harvest RST.

So the president's son makes money in China and you equate this with the president being in the pocket of the Chinese.....

That's really weak.

Any examples of Biden being soft on China?

"Joe Biden says China wants to 'own' America by 2035 "

Would a person owned by China say that?

"China slams Biden administration's first planned arms sales to Taiwan"

Or this.

Come on, you're literally playing the game of throwing shit and hoping people see it and believe it. Because it's not based on reality.

And no, I'm not a Biden supporter at all.
Why is Joe Biden so warm toward China?

Last week, Biden raised eyebrows when he shrugged off concerns over the China threat. “Come on, man,” Biden said. “I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what, they’re not competition for us.”

Perhaps Biden’s insouciant attitude toward the Chinese government has to do with the fact that his family does not consider them competitors but business partners.

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president.

If it sounds shocking that a vice president would shape US-China policy as his son — who has scant experience in private equity — clinched a coveted billion-dollar deal with an arm of the Chinese government, that’s because it is.

Nothing I've seen suggests Biden is anywhere near as warm to China as Trump was in his first two years as president. Trump only turned against China when he realized he needed and enemy to get reelected.
Hunter isn't "making money" in China.....he's getting money from the Chinese government.

Okay, even if the son of the president is making loads of money from the Chinese government, it doesn't stop THE FACTS.

Do you want the facts? I bet you don't.

"Playing with Fire: China Is Mad That Biden Is Backing Taiwan"

"U.S.-Taiwan Relations Are Flourishing Under Biden and Tsai"

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’"

"Former U.S. Senator Chris Dodd and former Deputy Secretaries of State Richard Armitage and James Steinberg headed to Taiwan on Tuesday at President Joe Biden’s request, in what a White House official called a “personal signal” of the president’s commitment to the Chinese-claimed island and its democracy."

"Senators say US donating vaccines to Taiwan amid China row"

"Now Joe Biden is converting Trumpian bombast into a doctrine that pits America against China, a struggle between rival political systems which, he says, can have only one winner."

None of that suggests Biden is in China's pockets.

Okay, even if the son of the president is making loads of money from the Chinese government, it doesn't stop THE FACTS.

Do you want the facts? I bet you don't.

"Playing with Fire: China Is Mad That Biden Is Backing Taiwan"

"U.S.-Taiwan Relations Are Flourishing Under Biden and Tsai"

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’"

"Former U.S. Senator Chris Dodd and former Deputy Secretaries of State Richard Armitage and James Steinberg headed to Taiwan on Tuesday at President Joe Biden’s request, in what a White House official called a “personal signal” of the president’s commitment to the Chinese-claimed island and its democracy."

"Senators say US donating vaccines to Taiwan amid China row"

"Now Joe Biden is converting Trumpian bombast into a doctrine that pits America against China, a struggle between rival political systems which, he says, can have only one winner."

None of that suggests Biden is in China's pockets.

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’" Really?! Just political theater. Nothing that you posted is anything more than propaganda.
Try adding this to your post, Biden says, "I'm NOT friends with China no matter how much money they give me through my son." It's just as believable.

China will move on Taiwan and Dementia Joe will do nothing but blather, partly because he owes China and partly because China knows he's WEAK.

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’" Really?! Just political theater. Nothing that you posted is anything more than propaganda.
Try adding this to your post, Biden says, "I'm NOT friends with China no matter how much money they give me through my son." It's just as believable.

China will move on Taiwan and Dementia Joe will do nothing but blather, partly because he owes China and partly because China knows he's WEAK.

But the theater is what it is.

How does China know Biden's position on anything? Through the theater.

Certain things I know about China and the CCP are that you don't go against them on Taiwan. They will ignore countries that even so much as acknowledge Taiwan as a separate entity. The US has more power, but to actively send Senators there, to send senior people there, it send a huge message.

What did Trump do on China that wasn't theater? Nothing much. Sanctions on a few things, theater, saying nice things then bad things about the CCP and Xi. Theater.

China will not go against Taiwan right now, because they know they can't get away with it. When the situation changes, maybe, but right now, no. They can read certain messages, but it's not even that. It's about China itself.

Forum List

Back