The PC Police and their motives

You're listening to Rush through filters.

Spend a few days listening to his show and you'll most likely change your opinion of him.

He is not anti-gay and he is not a racist.

I don't believe everything that he does, but he's pretty much right on when it comes to politics, and he's also the GOP's biggest critic.

Funny you should say that...I live in the SF Bay Area where we don't have any progressive talk radio shows and I can't help listening to him on occasion since right wing talk and their gazillion watt channels come in everywhere. I happened to catch him on a Michael Sam rant. Not homophobic? Bovine feces.
I've been listening to Limbaugh for over 15 years, and never once have ever heard him express a FEAR of homos.

So no, he's not homophobic.

Will he on occasion bring into question the motives behind liberals and their championing of the homo agenda? Yes, but that in no shape, way or form makes him HOMOPHOBIC.

Got another straw horse in the corral you'd like to parade out?

It's like you dipshits don't have a dictionary.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
ˌhōməˈfōbēə/Submit
noun
an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people.

But homophobia is too kind. Asshole fits.

Funny you should say that...I live in the SF Bay Area where we don't have any progressive talk radio shows and I can't help listening to him on occasion since right wing talk and their gazillion watt channels come in everywhere. I happened to catch him on a Michael Sam rant. Not homophobic? Bovine feces.
So what did he say that is homophobic?
Again.

What, specifically, did he say that is homophobic?

He still would have the right to say whatever he wanted, he just wouldn't have a National platform upon which to say it.

I don't want Rush off the air, especially as he becomes increasingly incoherent. I would like to see the people that own the radio stations he is on to open up some of those airwaves for other voices but they own the shows and the stations so they HAVE to play Rush..on three fucking stations in LA and two in San Francisco. :rolleyes: Market driven my ass...
I can't stand Lush Limpjaw but think about what you are saying here, think very carefully about what you are saying.
What you are bitching about is market driven, if it wasn't do you honestly think they would still be on the air?

The fact that Los Angeles has no progressive radio stations and three or four right wing stations is not Market Driven. The fact that San Francisco has no progressive radio and three right wing talk stations is NOT market driven.

Taking the number one rated talk show in it's time slot in San Francisco and replacing it with Glen Beck is NOT market driven.

Sure thing there Sparkette. If you want a far left progressive radio show then start one, if it succeeds or fails then your non market driven claim will be proven to be the absolute bull shit it is though I'm sure you'll still deny it.

Forum List

Back