The Penguin

It’s impressive and a little unsettling what actors will do to their bodies to really embody a role

It’s impressive and a little unsettling what actors will do to their bodies to really embody a role
Christian Baile in “ The Machinist “ took that as far as a person could as he lost almost
70 lbs . To flesh out his main character

Christian Baile in “ The Machinist “ took that as far as a person could as he lost almost
70 lbs . To flesh out his main character
Yeah that’s the other role I was thinking of.

Didn’t Brendan Frasier gain a ton of weight for that Whale movie, or maybe that was mostly prosthetics?

Yeah that’s the other role I was thinking of.

Didn’t Brendan Frasier gain a ton of weight for that Whale movie, or maybe that was mostly prosthetics?
He was a little obese ( but the Character he played was supposed to be 390-400 Lbs )

He was a little obese ( but the Character he played was supposed to be 390-400 Lbs )
Yeah it must have been special effects

It would be pretty unethical to allow him to gain that much weight just for a role in a movie

Bale’s weight loss was a little unethical, tbh. Whatever group of trainers/doctors/dietitians helped him lose that much weight were definitely operating a a grey area there

watched the first episode and am totally hooked . It was a refreshing take on the Gotham world and I really think the Penguin will catch fire . It’s a great example of how well such a series can catch on …

I loved it 😍

Interesting what a little confidence can do !
He gave it to the kid . His mom gave it to him

watched the first episode and am totally hooked . It was a refreshing take on the Gotham world and I really think the Penguin will catch fire . It’s a great example of how well such a series can catch on …

Did you know that Alberto was played by the same guy who played bugsy Siegel in Boardwalk Empire

He is Jewish

Second episode was better than the first , it’s a Soprano’s kinda vibe for sure ( but with real dangerous undertones around every corner , can’t wait for episode 3 ( I see an Emmy or two for sure in first season )

3rd Episode was best yet This Show is top tier and it is best portrayal of Gotham ever for believability

Forum List

Back