The Perfect Nightstand

1621743624014.png

This is a phenomenal work of useful art! I want two of them!

Really nice work and craftsmanship but for prowlers in the house I prefer a long gun / rifle or a scatter gun.
Yes...perhaps in a cavity cleverly built into the headboard.

I have this 12ga firearm at the head of my bed...loaded with Law Enforcement Reduced Recoil 00 BK (RR12BK8-00)

1621746136860.png

I applaud his craftsmanship, but I am not sure loading that many guns into a single point in the house really is the smartest move.

I have this 12ga firearm at the head of my bed...loaded with Law Enforcement Reduced Recoil 00 BK

That's perfect! But I would redesign that nightstand to have less redundant compartments, especially full of little tricks that'll never work, that I'll never remember or will lose my key for in the heat of an attack.

Instead, I'd redesign it to hold a knife (that I don't have to open a drawer to get to), two handguns, and a shotgun like that but concealed inside the back of one of the hind legs.

I have this 12ga firearm at the head of my bed...loaded with Law Enforcement Reduced Recoil 00 BK

That's perfect! But I would redesign that nightstand to have less redundant compartments, especially full of little tricks that'll never work, that I'll never remember or will lose my key for in the heat of an attack.

Instead, I'd redesign it to hold a knife (that I don't have to open a drawer to get to), two handguns, and a shotgun like that but concealed inside the back of one of the hind legs.
Trivial point: In the box with the 12ga came with a note saying that it is not classified as a shotgun. The barrel is too short. Therefore it is classified as a firearm...even though it is truly a Remington 870 pump. It is nickel plated inside and out.

It can be had in a "shotgun" version with an 18" barrel, but this model has a 14" barrel...classified as simply a firearm or scattergun.

Remington 870 TAC-14 Marine Magnum 12-Gauge Pump Scattergun | 14" Barrel​

The ATF has confirmed the 870 TAC-14 is a “firearm” per the Gun Control Act, NOT a Class 3/NFA firearm

Description:​

Small in size but huge on home defense capability, the Model 870 Tac-14 delivers devastating, threat-stopping power to protect your home and family. Featuring legendary Model 870 reliability, a Raptor pistol grip and Magpul M-Lock forend, its powerful personal protection at its absolute shortest-- and finest.

The Model 870 Tac-14 Marine Magnum resists corrosion on land or water with its electroless nickel plating that covers all metal, including the inside of the barrel and receiver.

The shortest allowable distance between powerless and prepared.

Features:​

• BIRDSHEAD PISTOL GRIP: Allows for more ergonomic hold to help control the firearm and reduce recoil for the shooter.
  • Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
  • STEEL RECEIVER: Receiver milled from a solid billet

Specifications:​

• GAUGE/BORE: 12 gauge
  • MAG CAPACITY: 4+1
  • BARREL LENGTH: 14”
  • BARREL TYPE: Fixed Cylinder Choke
  • SIGHTS: Bead Sight
  • RECEIVER FINISH: Electroless Nickel-Plated
  • OVERALL LENGTH: 26.3"
  • STOCK MATERIAL: Synthetic
  • STOCK FINISH: Synthetic
  • WEIGHT: 5.5 lbs

Trivial point: In the box with the 12ga came with a note saying that it is not classified as a shotgun. The barrel is too short. Therefore it is classified as a firearm...even though it is truly a Remington 870 pump. It is nickel plated inside and out.

I have to laugh, the thing is nice enough, I used to have a full Rem 870 pump totally built to the highest police standards, and they now want more for just a box of shells as I used to pay for a whole case!

Nice craftsmanship, but I would hate to now I would go through life so scared.

I have to laugh, the thing is nice enough, I used to have a full Rem 870 pump totally built to the highest police standards, and they now want more for just a box of shells as I used to pay for a whole case!
They show one box in the picture. The price is for 250 rounds.

1621752554589.png

They show one box in the picture. The price is for 250 rounds.

View attachment 492526

Good, that makes more sense. Buckshot is just very expensive now and forever out of stock.

Forum List

Back