The Phony Issue of Abortion

I can not for all my thinking understand why any conservative would want to stop democrats from killing themselves

That's not it really.

I can tolerate just about everything else.

I simply want to end the DENIAL of the facts that I know to be true.

If Dimz would simply admit that they are for killing children with abortions? I would consider the battle mostly won.

But that may only be me. That is the one thing that keeps me in the debate.

In fact, I suggested a compromise for the dimz once. Just acknowledge the fact that abortions kill children, make a law to (somehow) address the children's rights to due process and the equal protections of our laws. . . and then kill all their own little bastardz they want.

I can not for all my thinking understand why any conservative would want to stop democrats from killing themselves

That's not it really.

If Dimz would simply admit that they are for killing children with abortions? I would consider the battle mostly won.

In fact, I suggested a compromise for the dimz once. Just acknowledge the fact that abortions kill children, make a law to (somehow) address the children's rights to due process and the equal protections of our laws. . . and then kill all their own little bastardz they want.
Democrats know that they are not fully human, just saying it's true

That's not it really.

Democrats know that they are not fully human, just saying it's true

Reached for the "informative" emoji. . .

No can find.

But note well: in no case will Abortion be outlawed by the Supreme Court. It simply cannot and will not happen.

Says the self-styled Constitutional Expert.

Roe V. Wade was based on perjured testimony of Norma McCorvey who LIED that she had been raped. She had not. Therefore the decision is reversible because of the false basis. Moreover it violates the Bill of Rights. It is evil and an offense to anyone of decency and morality.

“Legalized abortion is also anti-feminist - our feminist foremothers such as Susan B. Anthony, Elizabeth Cady Stanton, and Alice Paul all opposed abortion because they saw abortion as an oppression against someone less powerful - the same type of oppression that feminists fought against. The ‘right’ for women to destroy their own offspring is not a ‘right’ - no one has the right to destroy another human being.” – Carolyn Gargaro

The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal Principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections. Justice Robert H. Jackson, West Virginia Board of Education vs. Barnette, 1943

According to a new Marist poll conducted for the Knights of Columbus, 77% of Americans, including 55% of Democrats, oppose U.S. tax dollars subsidizing abortions performed in other countries.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell blasted Biden's pro-abortion extremism this morning on the Senate floor, saying, "An administration that wanted to pursue unity might observe that 77% of Americans — including a majority of Democrats and 85% of independents — don't want taxpayer dollars to fund foreign abortions."

Before you were formed in the womb I knew you. - The Holy Bible

The pain and suffering endured by unborn babies is rarely discussed or considered.
Babies in utero are murdered by:
1. Tearing them apart piece by piece with forceps,
2. Spearing scissors into their skulls, opening their skulls, and sticking in a steel canula into their brains and sucking them out,
3. Injecting poisonous saline solutions which burn very painfully, like salt in a wound.

Which would YOU personally "choose" if you were the baby, Democrats?

It's the same when we bomb people and kill them over oil reserves for democracy. I'd prefer my money isn't used for that either.

According to a new Marist poll conducted for the Knights of Columbus, 77% of Americans, including 55% of Democrats, oppose U.S. tax dollars subsidizing abortions performed in other countries.

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell blasted Biden's pro-abortion extremism this morning on the Senate floor, saying, "An administration that wanted to pursue unity might observe that 77% of Americans — including a majority of Democrats and 85% of independents — don't want taxpayer dollars to fund foreign abortions."

Before you were formed in the womb I knew you. - The Holy Bible

The pain and suffering endured by unborn babies is rarely discussed or considered.
Babies in utero are murdered by:
1. Tearing them apart piece by piece with forceps,
2. Spearing scissors into their skulls, opening their skulls, and sticking in a steel canula into their brains and sucking them out,
3. Injecting poisonous saline solutions which burn very painfully, like salt in a wound.

Which would YOU personally "choose" if you were the baby, Democrats?

You must be talking about the gag order.

the bible is not the law of the land and its a good thing its not.

It is possible to make any woman wish that they abort their pregnancies. All you need to do is to force their children to be born demonically possessed. That is a worse torture on the child than abortion. And the mother will live the rest of her life under the weight that she brought that torture to be. Works better than any planned Parenthood advice.

It is possible to make any woman wish that they abort their pregnancies. All you need to do is to force their children to be born demonically possessed. That is a worse torture on the child than abortion. And the mother will live the rest of her life under the weight that she brought that torture to be. Works better than any planned Parenthood advice.
Quite possibly the stupidest remark I have ever heard.
"All you have to do is force their children to be born demonically possessed."

That is demonically stupid.

Quite possibly the stupidest remark I have ever heard.
"All you have to do is force their children to be born demonically possessed."

That is demonically stupid.

Your answer is typical.

Your answer is typical.

Tell the rest how you will "force the child to be demonically possessed."

I'm ignoring everything else you have to say after doubling down on that.

ciao

Read for example the service logs of the Vatican about this, just to start the view in Italy for a change. The statistics of demonic possessions and exorcism administered is doubling every decade since the 1970s, worldwide.

And if you wonder how to get a child demonically possessed starting from even before birth, Satanists do this as a routine, in fact they call that their prime time, and that is why they put themselves into authority to impregnate women. But you don't have to be a Satanist to get children possessed before birth. One of the logs shows that a bunch of stupid mothers cursed each other's pregnancies around Naples.

Albert Einstein was right. There are only two things infinite in this world, One is the universe, the other is stupidity.

The REM state of the brain exists even before birth. In the 3r3rd trimester, it's primary function is to copy instincts from genetic code into the nervous system. The subconscious mind is open and defenseless against anyone in the REM state.

Last edited:
So the worst that anyone has to fear from a Conservative Court is the loss of the "right" to abort a viable baby. And is that an outrage?
Doctors who murder babies are murderers who are out to murder conservatives of all ages at every opportunity, and they are experts at covering up, concealing, and destroying the evidence of their murders. Do not underestimate mass murderers or their evil intentions when they begin to promote and compel murder-for-hire on top of sex-for-money.

But note well: in no case will Abortion be outlawed by the Supreme Court. It simply cannot and will not happen. A Conservative majority on the USSC would NEVER write a new Amendment into the Constitution, which is what it would take to outlaw abortion. And even if they tried to do that, it would start a bipartisan uprising sufficient to push a Constitutional Amendment in response.

You speak with such pretense of authority. Please.

"A woman's right to choose" intentionally omits the balance of the message. It should read

"A woman's right to choose to kill the baby conceived by her and the baby's father." But what about the father's rights? How is it that men cannot take custody of their own flesh and blood, and love and raise it? Men may have the legal obligation to pay child support for eighteen years, but for some unexplained reason, they have no right when it comes to the birth of their child. Militant "feminists" claim that men have no right to an opinion on the life of unborn babies because men don't give birth to them. "Shut up" they tell all men. Shouldn't we tell unemployed women to "shut up" about child support if they don't have a job?

Where is the fairness in this "right to choose"?

There must be dozens, if not scores of men in prison for murder of their unborn children. Scott Petersen is just one example. Ariel Castro, who held three women prisoner for ten years, will soon be on trial for murdering his unborn children. How can it be that no woman is in prison for murdering unborn children?

The reason is that it is all built on lies, beginning with Roe v. Wade. Norma McCorvey lied, claiming that she "was raped." She wasn't. Racked by the guilt of her legacy, Norma McCorvey worked tirelessly to undo the grisly effects of her perjury. Norma McCorvey was against abortion. Too late. The damage is done. Thirty-two million dead, and almost as many "mothers" wounded. Women who have had abortions have increased incidences of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, breast cancer, and suicide.

Kermit Gosnell - Democrat Poster Child for "A woman's right to choose"

1615499136915.png

Bill Clinton, darling of the Democrat Party, famously said he wanted to "make abortions safe, effective and rare." Why "rare" if they are simply "a woman's [but never a man's] right to choose"?

If "choice" is good, why do Democrats oppose school "choice" by means of vouchers? Why do Democrats overwhelmingly oppose "choice" to own firearms, guaranteed by the Second Amendment? Why we can't even exercise "choice" when it comes to smoking cigarettes. To hear extremist rhetoric, they have a "right" not to smell cigarette smoke, but babies have no "right" to their very bodies and lives, and certainly their fathers have no "right" to keep and raise their own flesh and blood.

The founder of Planned Parenthood was Margaret Sanger, a vile racist. "Colored people are like weeds and are to be exterminated." - Margaret Sanger She is lionized by Democrats, like Hillary Clinton.

Currently, black mothers get abortions at about six times the rate of white mothers.

Don't hate the messenger, hate the injustice. Abortionno.org

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." - Jeremiah 1:5

Now please draw a vertical line between the left end and the right end where you split the second and can destroy the baby in its mother's womb on the right side of your selected line, but not on the left side. Now explain your reasoning.

|__________________________________________________________________________|

Conception Birth after 9 months

Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised by doctors to have an abortion because her son would be deformed. She refused and her son is a gifted tenor renowned the world over.

Andrea’s story is an important reminder that all lives are important. You don’t have to grow up and become a world-famous singer in order to matter. God has a special purpose for all of us!

But note well: in no case will Abortion be outlawed by the Supreme Court. It simply cannot and will not happen. A Conservative majority on the USSC would NEVER write a new Amendment into the Constitution, which is what it would take to outlaw abortion. And even if they tried to do that, it would start a bipartisan uprising sufficient to push a Constitutional Amendment in response.

You speak with such pretense of authority. Please.

"A woman's right to choose" intentionally omits the balance of the message. It should read

"A woman's right to choose to kill the baby conceived by her and the baby's father." But what about the father's rights? How is it that men cannot take custody of their own flesh and blood, and love and raise it? Men may have the legal obligation to pay child support for eighteen years, but for some unexplained reason, they have no right when it comes to the birth of their child. Militant "feminists" claim that men have no right to an opinion on the life of unborn babies because men don't give birth to them. "Shut up" they tell all men. Shouldn't we tell unemployed women to "shut up" about child support if they don't have a job?

Where is the fairness in this "right to choose"?

There must be dozens, if not scores of men in prison for murder of their unborn children. Scott Petersen is just one example. Ariel Castro, who held three women prisoner for ten years, will soon be on trial for murdering his unborn children. How can it be that no woman is in prison for murdering unborn children?

The reason is that it is all built on lies, beginning with Roe v. Wade. Norma McCorvey lied, claiming that she "was raped." She wasn't. Racked by the guilt of her legacy, Norma McCorvey worked tirelessly to undo the grisly effects of her perjury. Norma McCorvey was against abortion. Too late. The damage is done. Thirty-two million dead, and almost as many "mothers" wounded. Women who have had abortions have increased incidences of depression, alcoholism, drug abuse, breast cancer, and suicide.

Kermit Gosnell - Democrat Poster Child for "A woman's right to choose"

View attachment 466574

Bill Clinton, darling of the Democrat Party, famously said he wanted to "make abortions safe, effective and rare." Why "rare" if they are simply "a woman's [but never a man's] right to choose"?

If "choice" is good, why do Democrats oppose school "choice" by means of vouchers? Why do Democrats overwhelmingly oppose "choice" to own firearms, guaranteed by the Second Amendment? Why we can't even exercise "choice" when it comes to smoking cigarettes. To hear extremist rhetoric, they have a "right" not to smell cigarette smoke, but babies have no "right" to their very bodies and lives, and certainly their fathers have no "right" to keep and raise their own flesh and blood.

The founder of Planned Parenthood was Margaret Sanger, a vile racist. "Colored people are like weeds and are to be exterminated." - Margaret Sanger She is lionized by Democrats, like Hillary Clinton.

Currently, black mothers get abortions at about six times the rate of white mothers.

Don't hate the messenger, hate the injustice. Abortionno.org

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you." - Jeremiah 1:5

Now please draw a vertical line between the left end and the right end where you split the second and can destroy the baby in its mother's womb on the right side of your selected line, but not on the left side. Now explain your reasoning.

|__________________________________________________________________________|

Conception Birth after 9 months

Andrea Bocelli's mother was advised by doctors to have an abortion because her son would be deformed. She refused and her son is a gifted tenor renowned the world over.

Andrea’s story is an important reminder that all lives are important. You don’t have to grow up and become a world-famous singer in order to matter. God has a special purpose for all of us!

God doesn't exist and if God did he would not care about us,

Its says in the bible god created Jeremiah for a prophet , I'll give you that, but what are you going to do about the bible tragedies which are many. All the killing and that,,
Read Eze 16 and know that the Israelites women are whores and most likely the men.

Forum List

Back