The proof that marxism is satanism?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
"Religion is the opium of the people!" Marxism is a religion in that it requires a belief system in some authority for it to work. Yet it sets out to discredit the very idea of religion. Looks like a classic satanic deception. So, is Marxism the most common form of Satanism?

"Religion is the opium of the people!" Marxism is a religion in that it requires a belief system in some authority for it to work. Yet it sets out to discredit the very idea of religion. Looks like a classic satanic deception. So, is Marxism the most common form of Satanism?
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (crossroad.to)
Opening page - Dedication
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

One of the Most Marxist Presidents of the United States.
OIP.jpg

Why would the History Channel have such an actor portray Lucifer in "The Bible"

Marx's poetry is lined with a lost satanic soul. I don't even think anyone believed in those economic theories either. As Christians left Judea for the West did anyone think Satan would not follow?

Marx's poetry is lined with a lost satanic soul. I don't even think anyone believed in those economic theories either. As Christians left Judea for the West did anyone think Satan would not follow?
To be fair, none of us lived in such a miserable point in history.

I dont know, the future as Joe Biden says "Looks to be dark". Either that is a racist slur from the guy who said blacks are super predators, or he means that it is going to be a very bad time for US..

19th Century Germany/Austria or Roman rule over Judea?

19th Century Germany/Austria or Roman rule over Judea?
Rulers who could execute one without needing proof.

If you are going to quote someone, you should give the complete quote.
"Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the masses".

"Marxism" is not a religion. Far as I know it proposed no tenets on spirituality. Don't be absurd. Fake quote too.

The main difference between Marx and Satan is that Marx actually existed.

What is "satanism"?

I think it's the mythology that "Satan won the election".

This phenomenon is absurd. No matter what religion one practices, they must do it in the 21st Century. Satan is a belief among some religious sects. It's part of their mythology. The people calling themselves "Christians" today can't even accept the fact that a devoted Christian believer is POTUS.

That would mean so much more if right wingers had more than right wing fantasy, false witness bearing, and the habitual practice of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God according to Scripture).

Marxism is modern day slavery. The state owns everything. Even the people. You don't own anything. The State owns you. Modern day Satanism, With the leaders at the top living like capitalists. And an enslaved proletariat.

Do you pay property taxes?

If yes, then the state already owns your home.

Do you pay taxes to drive your car?

If yes then the state already owns your car.

Do you have to register for the selective service?

If yes, then the state already owns you!

It's extremely dishonest to call another political theory slavery, while being absolutely willfully blind to the slavery that you're already living under.
Not the same at all. Those things you listed are our patriotic and religious duty when they are associated with my beliefs. They are slavery and a sure sign of tyrany when associated with beliefs that are not mine.

Forum List

Back