The Right Wing Colorblind Lie

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
People on the right get indignant and angry when called out on racism. They all claim not to see color, they claim to be color blind. But they are far from it. Edward Bonilla Silva calls this Colorblind Racism. Bonilla-Silva argues that whites’ views constitute an ideology rather than mere prejudice.

Color-Blind Racism​

For analytical purposes, racial ideology can be conceived as comprising the following three elements: frames, styles, and racial stories. The central frames or themes of this ideology are set paths for interpreting information. There are four principal frames: (1) abstract liberalism, (2) naturalization of race-related matters, (3) cultural racism, and (4) minimization of racism.

The frame of abstract liberalism uses ideas typically associated with liberalism, such as “equal opportunity,” “meritocracy,” and “individual effort,” in an abstract and decontextualized way to account for inequality. For example:

I don’t think they should be provided with unique opportunities. I think that they should have the same opportunities as everyone else … I don’t think that just because they’re a minority that they should, you know, not meet the requirements, you know. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

This response ignores the effects of past and contemporary discrimination on the social, economic, and educational status of minorities. Therefore, by saying “they should have the same opportunities as everyone else,” this person is defending racial inequality in the educational realm while maintaining her non-racist image.

The naturalization frame explains racial matters, such as residential segregation or whites’ preferences for whites as partners and friends, as natural outcomes. An example:

I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault. Because people tend to group with their own people. Whether it’s white or black or upper-middle class or lower class or, you know, upper class, you know, Asians. People tend to group with their own.... You know, people group together for lots of different reasons: social, religious. You can’t force that. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By suggesting that segregation is natural, this respondent ignores the legacy of legalized Jim Crow segregation and the structural dynamics that exist in the early twenty-first century to keep racial groups apart.

The cultural racism frame relies on arguments based on culture to explain the position of racial groups in society. In essence, whites “blame the victim” by suggesting that the position of minorities is due to their family disorganization, lack of effort, or laziness. An example:

If they worked hard, they could make it just as high as anyone else could. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

Believing that blacks live in the projects because they do not work hard, as this person suggests, shows whites’ amnesia about past and contemporary discrimination in the labor and housing markets.

The minimization of racism frame suggests discrimination is no longer a real problem because civil rights legislation eradicated all racial ills and people are now “beyond race.” An example:

I think sometimes it’s an excuse because people felt they deserved a job, whatever! I think if things didn’t go their way I know a lot of people have tendency to use prejudice or racism as whatever, as an excuse. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By minimizing the significance of discrimination, whites can deflect minorities’ claims of discrimination and bounce them back to them as “excuses,” or as playing the infamous “race card.”

Each one of these have been used by members in this forum.

Last edited:
The more this black bigot cuts, pastes and parrots this CRT bullshit, the more people see it, and the more people want CRT banned.

Keep posting this stuff.

Do we really want our tax dollars funding this type of absolute crap....

What do we want black kids to learn in school, math or race baiting?

Your story is bullshit. Poland was brutally subjugated by the Austrians for 123 years, but the Polish don't whine about it. Even after we came to the United States, people always told Polish jokes. The fact that black people, as a whole, have had problems doesn't mean other haven't.

The more this black bigot cuts, pastes and parrots this CRT bullshit, the more people see it, and the more people want CRT banned.

Keep posting this stuff.

Do we really want our tax dollars funding this type of absolute crap....

What do we want black kids to learn in school, math or race baiting?
Cutting and pasting is fine when it your racist bullshit. But I understood how you aren't man enough to face the truth. But you see dumb ass, CRT is only taught in law schools and kids are already getting race baited by whites like you.

Yes, you are among the most decidedly racist members of this forum.

We already knew that.
Every single one of his posts is a variation on "all whites are racist"

I think, yes, I'm adding him to the ignore list! I mean whats the loss, right?

Adios, One Note Samba!
All whites do not have the ideology I presented in the OP.

But your racism precedes you since you don't complain about the white threads that denigrate blacks.

So long one flavor cracker!

Big bad tough ........little cry baby. lol.
That's what you are. You can't take the mirror held to your face.
All of western civilization bends over to make idiots like you feel ok. Arabs cut your balls of for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country and at the first opportunity you got you dumped your own women for fat Becky.

People on the right get indignant and angry when called out on racism. They all claim not to see color, they claim to be color blind. But they are far from it. Edward Bonilla Silva calls this Colorblind Racism. Bonilla-Silva argues that whites’ views constitute an ideology rather than mere prejudice.

Color-Blind Racism​

For analytical purposes, racial ideology can be conceived as comprising the following three elements: frames, styles, and racial stories. The central frames or themes of this ideology are set paths for interpreting information. There are four principal frames: (1) abstract liberalism, (2) naturalization of race-related matters, (3) cultural racism, and (4) minimization of racism.

The frame of abstract liberalism uses ideas typically associated with liberalism, such as “equal opportunity,” “meritocracy,” and “individual effort,” in an abstract and decontextualized way to account for inequality. For example:

I don’t think they should be provided with unique opportunities. I think that they should have the same opportunities as everyone else … I don’t think that just because they’re a minority that they should, you know, not meet the requirements, you know. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

This response ignores the effects of past and contemporary discrimination on the social, economic, and educational status of minorities. Therefore, by saying “they should have the same opportunities as everyone else,” this person is defending racial inequality in the educational realm while maintaining her non-racist image.

The naturalization frame explains racial matters, such as residential segregation or whites’ preferences for whites as partners and friends, as natural outcomes. An example:

I don’t think it’s anybody’s fault. Because people tend to group with their own people. Whether it’s white or black or upper-middle class or lower class or, you know, upper class, you know, Asians. People tend to group with their own.... You know, people group together for lots of different reasons: social, religious. You can’t force that. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By suggesting that segregation is natural, this respondent ignores the legacy of legalized Jim Crow segregation and the structural dynamics that exist in the early twenty-first century to keep racial groups apart.

The cultural racism frame relies on arguments based on culture to explain the position of racial groups in society. In essence, whites “blame the victim” by suggesting that the position of minorities is due to their family disorganization, lack of effort, or laziness. An example:

If they worked hard, they could make it just as high as anyone else could. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

Believing that blacks live in the projects because they do not work hard, as this person suggests, shows whites’ amnesia about past and contemporary discrimination in the labor and housing markets.

The minimization of racism frame suggests discrimination is no longer a real problem because civil rights legislation eradicated all racial ills and people are now “beyond race.” An example:

I think sometimes it’s an excuse because people felt they deserved a job, whatever! I think if things didn’t go their way I know a lot of people have tendency to use prejudice or racism as whatever, as an excuse. (Bonilla-Silva 2003)

By minimizing the significance of discrimination, whites can deflect minorities’ claims of discrimination and bounce them back to them as “excuses,” or as playing the infamous “race card.”

Another cut n’ paste sermon from IM2 .

Have you ever had an original thought?

We already knew that.

Adios, One Note Samba!

But your racism precedes you since you don't complain about the white threads that denigrate blacks.

Just because white people don't like you doesn’t mean they are racist. They just hate you because you’re an insufferable asshole and a racist.

Color-Blind Racism​

Another cut n’ paste sermon from IM2 .

Have you ever had an original thought?

Can't handle the truth whitey?

Because your buddies cut and paste all the time.

We already knew that.

Adios, One Note Samba!

Just because white people don't like you doesn’t mean they are racist. They just hate you because you’re an insufferable asshole and a racist.
I don't have any problem with white people liking me.. You are a racist based upon the shit I've read that you have posted. Calling me a racist for pointing out racism in what white racists do. And here you are doing it.

Whites such as you have severe mental problems.

All of western civilization bends over to make idiots like you feel ok. Arabs cut your balls of for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country and at the first opportunity you got you dumped your own women for fat Becky.
Lol! For 245 years whites have been given everything and in your psychotic state you want to forget how it was done. You don't seem to understand that there are black Arabs.

1623995062731.png
1623995164118.png

As for women, it was you white boys who made laws starting in 1641 because "your women" were even then running to the black pipe instead of the white toothpick. I don't know who fat Becky is, I supposed she must have given you birth or something.

Lol! For 245 years whites have been given everything and in your psychotic state you want to forget how it was done. You don't seem to understand that there are black Arabs.

View attachment 502717View attachment 502719
As for women, it was you white boys who made laws starting in 1641 because "your women" were even then running to the black pipe instead of the white toothpick. I don't know who fat Becky is, I supposed she must have given you birth or something.

View attachment 502717View attachment 502719
Arabs enslaved you for 1,000 years before the USA was even a country. They still do today.

Forum List

Back