The Right's Calculated Attempt To Turn Liberals Against Hillary

It's not liberals Hillary and the DNC should be worrying about. They're among her strongest constituency. It's the hard working middle class Democrats who pay income taxes they'd best be concerned about. They're on the hook with the rest of us paying millions and millions in handouts to illegals for decades to come. And that's but one issue they might have with the Democrat party they've long supported.

WASHINGTON — A Twitter post recently caught the eye of Bill McKibben, the environmental advocate and godfather of the Keystone XL pipeline protests. It included an image from “The Simpsons” showing Homer and his family basking in mountains of cash in their living room, followed by a report on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearing at a fund-raiser with a lobbyist from the Keystone fight.

Mr. McKibben’s environmental organization, 350.org, has been trying to raise awareness about the ties it sees between lobbyists for the oil pipeline and former aides to Mrs. Clinton. He promptly shared the post with his 150,000 Twitter followers, and the reaction was immediate.

“You expect different from a Clinton?” one person responded on Twitter. And from another: “Did you need another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?” Lost in the response was the source of the offending tweet. It was not another environmental organization or even a liberal challenger to Mrs. Clinton. Instead, it was a conservative group called America Rising PAC, which is trying, with laserlike focus, to weaken the woman who almost everyone believes will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for president in 2016.

Much More: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

I doubt most Liberals will take the bait. Since the right has no strong candidates - they will rabidly try to weaken Hillary. Their strategy speaks volumes for who they are. I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Hilbat doesn't need anyone to make folks turn against her. She's doing a damned good job of doing that all by herself.

Baggage galore.

You NaziCons keep saying that - but can never provide any "credible" proof. What has she ever been convicted of?
By that standard Nixon was a perfectly acceptable candidate.
Dems screamed about Newt Gingrich, despite virtually no convictions on trumped up charges.

Yeah.....it's not like Shitlary has never been caught telling a whopper

So, misstatements are now considered "crimes" by NaziCons? Then you clowns must have a lot of criminals.
"Misstatements"?? No. "I like to fire people" is a misstatement. What she told were outright lies.

Can you provide "credible" proof?

Google it lame brain, a lie is a lie, she was never under fire in Bosnia and she was never dead broke. Stop your lame spinning and admit you fucked up

No true! She was in a combat zone. Also, Bill had enormous legal debts when they left the White House due to relentless NaziCon witch hunters.

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke - PolitiFact

By that standard Nixon was a perfectly acceptable candidate.
Dems screamed about Newt Gingrich, despite virtually no convictions on trumped up charges.
Yeah.....it's not like Shitlary has never been caught telling a whopper

So, misstatements are now considered "crimes" by NaziCons? Then you clowns must have a lot of criminals.
"Misstatements"?? No. "I like to fire people" is a misstatement. What she told were outright lies.

Can you provide "credible" proof?

Google it lame brain, a lie is a lie, she was never under fire in Bosnia and she was never dead broke. Stop your lame spinning and admit you fucked up

No true! She was in a combat zone. Also, Bill had enormous legal debts.

Clinton’s 2000 Senate financial disclosure form, via the Open Secrets website, provides a rough view of the balance between the couple’s assets and liabilities. These forms only show amounts in broad ranges -- from $15,001 to $50,000, from $50,001 to $100,000 and so forth -- but under any set of assumptions, the Clintons were in the red, a problem driven by Bill Clinton’s enormous legal bills.

Their highest possible assets totaled about $1.8 million, while their lowest possible debts were nearly $2.3 million. The most optimistic scenario left them in a hole of about $500,000.

Hillary Clinton said she and Bill were in debt and dead broke when they left the White House. The public record shows that they possibly had more liabilities than assets, but it doesn’t show that conclusively.

Hillary Clinton says she and Bill were dead broke PolitiFact

You'll believe anything, she was never under sniper fire and they were never dead broke. I repeat, you're fucking stupid

Hillary is less popular than lion killing dentists.

Only the extreme fringe of the left support her - that would be morons like Shitting Bull.

(Joke)
AAAArrrrrggghhh! I am against Hillary, now!! Thank you Fox, Sean,Glen Rush!!
Hillary is EVIL. She supports butchering children through PP! She Shot our men in Benghazi and tried to cover it up the email trail with scrub-a-scandal away. With twice the strength to clean that blue dress Bill soiled. Hillary is a power hungry demon-God that thrives on human misery suffering.

Stop the left wing lies!! My fellow libs are brain washed by to much MSM!! Time to read truth, dear libs!! All the information you need is at wnd.com!! I am free! You can escape the lib lies if you give up false msm news!!

holb_c13416620150806120100.jpg

Hillary would eat her daughter on national TV if it meant an increase her political power; opposing her is no vice.

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Clinton says she misspoke about sniper fire - CNN.com

Well, that makes perfect sense to me. Hillary has my vote!

During Monday's editorial meeting -- in which Clinton was seeking the Daily News' endorsement ahead of Pennsylvania's April 22 primary -- she was asked about the apparent discrepancy. The newspaper reported her response:

"Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK -- because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke -- I didn't say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire -- that's not what I was told," she told the newspaper.

"I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can't, I can't rush by her, I've got to at least greet her -- so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left. Now that's my memory of it."

Except she said she ran with her head down to avoid the sniper fire. Good grief....

Except she said she ran with her head down to avoid the sniper fire. Good grief....

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

She was in a combat zone with Chelsea. They were probably very scared. She probably felt like she was running with her head down. Fear alters perceptions. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Anyway, she said she misspoke.

Give it up

If (insert Republican name here) had done any of this, you would call it an outright lie.

Forum List

Back