The Right's Calculated Attempt To Turn Liberals Against Hillary

What has been "factually" proven against Hillary that should preclude her from being president?

Just the fact that she destroyed he email server, expecting everyone to take her word that she turned over all work related emails. If that were a republican the left would be trying to crucify them. But it's a Clinton and they never lie, according to the left. If it weren't for your hypocrisy you wouldn't have much.

What has been "factually" proven against Hillary that should preclude her from being president?

Just the fact that she destroyed he email server, expecting everyone to take her word that she turned over all work related emails. If that were a republican the left would be trying to crucify them. But it's a Clinton and they never lie, according to the left. If it weren't for your hypocrisy you wouldn't have much.
People like HC get paid to lie. Time to grow up now.

My side is the middle class asshole.
Nothing like it. And there's not much middle class still around since that is a creation of government. Capitalism has no middle class, of any size that matters that is.
Sure, we're all Donald Trumps or Freddy Grays these days. Idiot!
The GOP hasn't paid attention to the middle class in 40 years. Why you are hooked on that I have no idea but that dog won't hunt, and doesn't fucking matter anyway. The middle class, what's left of it, is too busy trying like hell to hang onto what they have to pay attention to any partisan spin.

They might not trust HC, but they sure as hell don't trust the party of old whitey and the Koch suckers....

Of course your proud of that. Personally I think all politicians should be considered under oath when they speak publicly, and prosecuted if they are caught lying. Expecting our political leaders to be honest, what a concept.

I wanna hear Hillary's stand on the TPP, but then she's not taking question and certainly not volunteering. As a matter of fact I'd like to hear more about the Clinton Foundation, Stephanopoulos, Benghazi and how poor she is, but again, she's not talking.

In other words - you're more interested in Hillary gossip than Hillary facts.
Well, we are trying to find out what the facts are. I suppose we were misled about her being "flat broke".

She was at one point. She obviously isn't now. Next?
She was flat broke owning real estate in three cities. Flat broke my ass. Little Bitchy Bitch, the poor little rich girl, eh?

So Miitt was fine with his Billions, much of which was off shore, but Hillary with her Millions is BAD?

Of course your proud of that. Personally I think all politicians should be considered under oath when they speak publicly, and prosecuted if they are caught lying. Expecting our political leaders to be honest, what a concept.
God, you really are a child.

Q; Mr. President, do we have plans to bomb Iran?
A: Yes Jenny, on Tuesday at 10:00 AM.

Grow up please. And BTW, Americans won't elect anyone who tells the truth, they don't want to hear it because they don't want to grow up either.

Nothing like it. And there's not much middle class still around since that is a creation of government. Capitalism has no middle class, of any size that matters that is.
The GOP hasn't paid attention to the middle class in 40 years. Why you are hooked on that I have no idea but that dog won't hunt, and doesn't fucking matter anyway. The middle class, what's left of it, is too busy trying like hell to hang onto what they have to pay attention to any partisan spin.

They might not trust HC, but they sure as hell don't trust the party of old whitey and the Koch suckers....
yeah, right. And the 50% of America who vote Republican are super rich old white guys.

Idiot!

So what? What's your point?
My point is that she's a sleaze, obviously.
She could be the devil in granny panties, as long as she wins.

I'm certain you would vote for Hitler or Stalin as long as they ran as Democrats.
And I'm certain you throw your vote away each time in some childish attempt to elect someone with your same childish view of life. Unlike you little morons, I prefer my vote to count.
Yeah, it really "counts" when you vote for a Nazi.

yeah, right. And the 50% of America who vote Republican are super rich old white guys.

Idiot!
Try looking at the demographics. And what is this support the middle class crap you are all puffed up with? Do you think that will sell, after you guys sucked the cock of every rich guy in the country who wasn't a Hollywood liberal?

Just think, Nixon could have erased the entire tape instead of the eight minutes and he would have gone down as the second greatest president of the post war era.

So what? What's your point?
My point is that she's a sleaze, obviously.
She could be the devil in granny panties, as long as she wins.

I'm certain you would vote for Hitler or Stalin as long as they ran as Democrats.
And I'm certain you throw your vote away each time in some childish attempt to elect someone with your same childish view of life. Unlike you little morons, I prefer my vote to count.
Yeah, it really "counts" when you vote for a Nazi.
It really counts because, unlike you, I voted for someone who had a chance to win.

Idiot!
Try looking at the demographics. And what is this support the middle class crap you are all puffed up with? Do you think that will sell, after you guys sucked the cock of every rich guy in the country who wasn't a Hollywood liberal?
We are not interested in , and did not ask about, your profession.

Enough political family dynasties in this country... enough already.... no more Clintons or Bush-es or Kennedy's or Romneys or whatever.

Time for fresh faces and fresh names and fresh ideas.

Hillary... like Jeb... is the past.

I wanna hear Hillary's stand on the TPP, but then she's not taking question and certainly not volunteering. As a matter of fact I'd like to hear more about the Clinton Foundation, Stephanopoulos, Benghazi and how poor she is, but again, she's not talking.

In other words - you're more interested in Hillary gossip than Hillary facts.
Well, we are trying to find out what the facts are. I suppose we were misled about her being "flat broke".

She was at one point. She obviously isn't now. Next?
She was flat broke owning real estate in three cities. Flat broke my ass. Little Bitchy Bitch, the poor little rich girl, eh?

So Miitt was fine with his Billions, much of which was off shore, but Hillary with her Millions is BAD?

Bill and Hillary have more money than Romney.

You have it precisely backwards: your ilk claims Romney was somehow evil simply because he had money, but Bill and Hillary who have more millions are a blessing to humanity!

Yes all those revelations about her secret email accounts, now deleted, her payoffs from 3rd world countries, etc etc are all right wing lies! Yeah, that's the ticket. Those things never happened. Just close your eyes and vote with your vagina!

Forum List

Back