The Right's Calculated Attempt To Turn Liberals Against Hillary

Nope... but I do think a constant hammering on corrupt public figures like the Clintons is extremely healthy for the Republic and its People.

Other than gossip and lies - what "corruption" has Hillary been convicted of?
Convicted? Really? So anyway anyone who hasn't been convicted is eligible to be the Dem candidate no matter the slime trail?

Good to know.

And remain in office even after conviction, can't forget that.

What "conviction"?

Must be nice to have such a short memory, wild willie was convicted of perjury, lost his law license and remained in office because the commies refused to do their constitutional duty. But nothing new in that, is there?

I didn't know "willie" was running for president. What was Hillary "convicted" of?

Nope... but I do think a constant hammering on corrupt public figures like the Clintons is extremely healthy for the Republic and its People.

Convicted? Really? So anyway anyone who hasn't been convicted is eligible to be the Dem candidate no matter the slime trail?

Good to know.

What "conviction"?

Must be nice to have such a short memory, wild willie was convicted of perjury, lost his law license and remained in office because the commies refused to do their constitutional duty. But nothing new in that, is there?
Clinton Eligible, Once Again, To Practice Law
By JOSH GERSTEIN, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 17, 2006

After five years of banishment from the legal profession, President Clinton will be eligible this week to reclaim the law license he gave up as a consequence of the inaccurate responses he gave under oath to questions about his relationship with a White House intern.

Mr. Clinton's suspension from the Arkansas bar, which he formally agreed to a day before leaving office in 2001, expires on Thursday. It is unclear whether the former president will seek reinstatement to the bar, but officials in Arkansas have been preparing for such a request.
Clinton Eligible Once Again To Practice Law - The New York Sun

Attempt to turn liberals against Hillary? Lol! I am rooting for her to win the primaries. She is the epitome of a good liberal. Her dealings with Wall St., her lying at will. Her disdain for the average American. Man, you couldn't ask for a better person that embodies today s liberal.

Hillary rocks!

I wish you lying NaziCons would tell us all about your great candidates.

Good to know.

What "conviction"?

I didn't know "willie" was running for president. What was Hillary "convicted" of?

So anyone who isn't convicted is eligible to be president? Wouldn't that include Nixon?

Good to know.

What "conviction"?

So anyone who isn't convicted is eligible to be president? Wouldn't that include Nixon?

Sure. Dig him up.

Sleeping with the enemy, Bill...

I love Hillary, now one did a better job of standing by her man after each and every affair he had on her. She is a classic liberal feminist. She rocks!

Why do you hate family values?

I said Hillary rocks. She should stand by her man! Like a good wife.
Why do you hate liberals?

It was only a matter of time before the great Clinton "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" line reappeared.

Good that they have that in the wings...

WASHINGTON — A Twitter post recently caught the eye of Bill McKibben, the environmental advocate and godfather of the Keystone XL pipeline protests. It included an image from “The Simpsons” showing Homer and his family basking in mountains of cash in their living room, followed by a report on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearing at a fund-raiser with a lobbyist from the Keystone fight.

Mr. McKibben’s environmental organization, 350.org, has been trying to raise awareness about the ties it sees between lobbyists for the oil pipeline and former aides to Mrs. Clinton. He promptly shared the post with his 150,000 Twitter followers, and the reaction was immediate.

“You expect different from a Clinton?” one person responded on Twitter. And from another: “Did you need another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?” Lost in the response was the source of the offending tweet. It was not another environmental organization or even a liberal challenger to Mrs. Clinton. Instead, it was a conservative group called America Rising PAC, which is trying, with laserlike focus, to weaken the woman who almost everyone believes will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for president in 2016.

Much More: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

I doubt most Liberals will take the bait. Since the right has no strong candidates - they will rabidly try to weaken Hillary. Their strategy speaks volumes for who they are. I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.

Poor Hillary she must decipher which way the wind is blowing and how much money she should charge for WH access.

What has been "factually" proven against Hillary that should preclude her from being president?
Same amount that was "factually proven" against Richard Nixon.

Hillary was involved in Watergate? :ack-1:
Before she got fired for being unethical, yeah she was.
Hillary Fired for Lies Unethical Behavior from Congressional Job Former Boss - Fox Nation

Fox Nation? Funny...

Good to know.

What "conviction"?

Nothing yet, of course we all know that as long as your dear leader is in office she will never be charged regardless of any evidence, that's the commiecrat way.

WASHINGTON — A Twitter post recently caught the eye of Bill McKibben, the environmental advocate and godfather of the Keystone XL pipeline protests. It included an image from “The Simpsons” showing Homer and his family basking in mountains of cash in their living room, followed by a report on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearing at a fund-raiser with a lobbyist from the Keystone fight.

Mr. McKibben’s environmental organization, 350.org, has been trying to raise awareness about the ties it sees between lobbyists for the oil pipeline and former aides to Mrs. Clinton. He promptly shared the post with his 150,000 Twitter followers, and the reaction was immediate.

“You expect different from a Clinton?” one person responded on Twitter. And from another: “Did you need another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?” Lost in the response was the source of the offending tweet. It was not another environmental organization or even a liberal challenger to Mrs. Clinton. Instead, it was a conservative group called America Rising PAC, which is trying, with laserlike focus, to weaken the woman who almost everyone believes will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for president in 2016.

Much More: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

I doubt most Liberals will take the bait. Since the right has no strong candidates - they will rabidly try to weaken Hillary. Their strategy speaks volumes for who they are. I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.
???

I suspect Elizabeth Warren and Karl Rove are secret lovers.

Just picture it...

It ill behooves anyone on the right to contrive to keep liberals from (again) making asses of themselves by nominating anyone other than Mrs. Rodham-Clinton. She's the most roundly despised, un-electable Democrat in sight. Not that there ARE many in sight. Perhaps they all remember Vince Foster and what could happen............

But none of that matters since it won't be ordinary Democrats who decide who runs and who goes under the bus. They'll think they decide but only after George Soros gives them their marching orders.

I wouldn't even call these Hillary supporters tools. I'd call them Chumps. that's pretty much what she thinks of you dem/lib voters.

So Miitt was fine with his Billions, much of which was off shore, but Hillary with her Millions is BAD?

Bill and Hillary have more money than Romney.

You have it precisely backwards: your ilk claims Romney was somehow evil simply because he had money, but Bill and Hillary who have more millions are a blessing to humanity!

Hillary Clinton is rich. She is not Mitt Romney rich. - The Washington Post

"You'll note that Clinton's maximum estimated net worth ($25 million) was about 1/10th that of Romney, with whom Kerry is in the same ballpark. It's important to note that the Clintons likely upped their net worth significantly after Hillary Clinton left as secretary of state -- some have estimated it at $55 million or higher-- but that's a lot of ground to make up."

Just another RW lie. Do you people ever tell the truth. That lie was easy to reveal. Okay, give me a tough lie to disprove.

That's Hillary's estimated net worth. Bill is estimated to be worth $55 million.

CAN YOU READ? The Clintons are worth Millions. Romney is a BILLIONAIRE!

Good Grief! Do you have a Learning Disability?

Romney is not a billionaire. He's worth about $250 million

So even if Hillary is worth 50 million, and her and Bill are both worth $100 million, that iis less than half of Romney's worth.

Forum List

Back