The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

Which religious circle would that be?
All of them.
1624311747865.png

Wow!!! Everyone must worship me since I'm all religious circles

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1624311747798.png
    1624311747798.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
I'll remember
But you are then free to check the evidence. Again, i am not surprised you cant recognize this distinction. This is the handicap of years of believing magical nonsense.
1624326771739.png

What magical nonsense would that be oh cultist believer at the Great Alter Of Scientific Consensus?

*****CHUCKLE*****

How would you life change if at noon today that a definitive 100% confirmed no doubt in anyone's mind proof of how the universe came to be was published?

It wouldn't change my life at all.
View attachment 504035

Or you may find out that your life is simply...

*****CHUCKLE*****

So why care>?

View attachment 504318

So why do you?

*****CHUCKLE*****

you obviously haven't read any of my posts.

I have stated many times that i don't think it matters if gods exist or not.

Not only are you a loser, but you are a lolser. Science does not back up atheism nor evolution.
Science backs up evolution. Science has never claimed to back up atheism but it has destroyed the bible so by default it also destroys the biblical god which is not the same thing atheism.
You're worse than FFI. You are a lmaoser :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Science does not back up atheism. It's still hypotheses.

If I saw you in public, I'd start lmao (which is a bit rude but can't help it) and everybody would soon join in because you're a lmaoser.

The fact that humans have two legs (not four) with a foot attached to each one of them is proof - with a doubt - that there is no god.
Well, the more we research the more we find stuff out.

Like how viruses are part of the evolutionary process.

No wonder religious people are claiming the coronavirus is fake. Just like the flu, small pox, ebola... all lies.....
Abiogenesis is not backed up by anything.
Protobionts presumably then gave rise to prokaryotes, single-celled organisms lacking a distinct nucleus and other organelles because of the absence of internal membranes but capable of metabolism and self-replication and susceptible to natural selection. Examples of primitive prokaryotes still found on Earth today include archaea, which often inhabit extreme environments with conditions similar to those that may have existed billions of years ago, and cyanobacteria (blue-green algae), which also flourish in inhospitable environments and are of particular interest in understanding the origin of life, given their photosynthetic abilities. Stromatolites, deposits formed by the growth of blue-green algae, are the world’s oldest fossils, dating to 3.5 billion years ago.

blue-green algae
blue-green algae
What Grumblenuts and others are just pointing out natural selection created by God. There are no common ancestor as claimed by evolutionary dunderheads nor did it begin with abiogenesis.

It's amazing how people can be fooled so simply by the lies of fake evolutionary "science."

...... Science has never claimed to back up atheism but it has destroyed the bible so by default it also destroys the biblical god which is not the same thing atheism.
....... Science does not back up atheism. ....
You're only looking for attention so I'm giving you the bare minimum.
Lmaoser. If I'm looking for comedy in a science forum, then you are it. I'd bet you look funny and silly in real life reflecting your posts.

What @Grumblenuts and others are just pointing out natural selection created by God.
No, numbnuts. You don't get to say that. You deny that natural selection causes speciation. Did you forget already? Sorry...you are trapped in your little YEC fantasy and don't get to take advantage of this little equivocation. You get to sot in the corner with the astrologists and the spoonbenders, ya freak.

What @Grumblenuts and others are just pointing out natural selection created by God.
No, numbnuts. You don't get to say that. You deny that natural selection causes speciation. Did you forget already? Sorry...you are trapped in your little YEC fantasy and don't get to take advantage of this little equivocation. You get to sot in the corner with the astrologists and the spoonbenders, ya freak.
Finally, you are able to post something using a fake scientific word. No one has observed what you wrote about just like abiogenesis. You are such a believer of evolution that you believe any stupid fairy tale. What a stupid, brainless dolt you are to believe in such make believe.

Some of us actually want to see it instead of just believing in fairy tales; It's why we want to see transitional forms hahahahahahahahahaha.

Forum List

Back