The Silence Over A Potential Chinese Spy In Feinstein’s Office Is Deafening- Cong. Oversight, ROTFL!

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
From the start, this was a story the media had no interest in covering. Now it is apparent that our political class has no interest in probing it.

With concerns over attempts by foreign adversaries to influence the American political system at a fever pitch (tks, MSM/Dems/'Deep State), notwithstanding that in the case of the president, the commentariat’s charges of certain treasonous Russian collusion have grudgingly been downgraded in slightly more sane quarters, to dubious alleged campaign finance infractions. How is it that the story of a Chinese spy in Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office has seemingly died?... It's simply stunning!

The reporting on Feinstein was limited to a few outlets — ignored by large newspapers such as The New York Times, The Washington Post and the Los Angeles Times, and major networks, excluding Fox News, which provided scant details as to what transpired and downplayed the potentially dire ramifications of the alleged breach.

The press took at face value boilerplate statements from Feinstein’s office seeking to dispel any suggestion that the Chinese had penetrated her office, with nary a question directed at the senator herself as she enjoyed her tranquil August recess. Hey 'Di-Fi' after a couple decades, & after x 5 yr. after being alerted by the FBI of a potential problem you "immediately fired" the guy... Could you walk us through that process in terms that we can understand; kind of like your gun grabbing, silly & picayune gun cosmetic restriction list... ROTFL! Respectfully Mrs. Congress woman, U F'n X-pat! ( cough, ahh - err ...bitch) lol

I trust that when I flagrantly disregard State & Federal law, I can laugh it away without consequence...

Details Surface About Chinese Spy Who Worked For Sen. Feinstein

Sahba said:
I trust that when I flagrantly disregard State & Federal law, I can laugh it away without consequence
I Trust After My Records Are Subpoenaed
I Can Destroy Them All
And The Court Will Just Forget It

Or Maybe I'll Just Mis-Place Them For 10yrs
And:
"Oops !! There They Are !!
At The Foot Of My Bed All Along !!"

Golly !!

Sahba said:
I trust that when I flagrantly disregard State & Federal law, I can laugh it away without consequence
I Trust After My Records Are Subpoenaed
I Can Destroy Them All
And The Court Will Just Forget It

Or Maybe I'll Just Mis-Place Them For 10yrs
And:
"Oops !! There They Are !!
At The Foot Of My Bed All Along !!"

Golly !!
"Wipe my server......like with a cloth???"

This was at the same time the Chinese captured, tortured and likely killed our entire spy network there.

But McCain flag was only half-mast for 48 hours!!!!

Forum List

Back