The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned

I hope their resignations are accepted...

... and they are replaced.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... it saves havin' to fire dey's butts...

... an' dey can't appeal a resignation."

If that's true, good. Makes Tillerson's job all that much easier.

fWx327.gif

Good deal. Means trump can focus on eating all of your babies even more!

Great, less liberals in government. Trump was right it feels good winning all the time! Go Trump!

Any one with half a brain is fleeing from herr dumpf

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s job running the State Department just got considerably more difficult. The entire senior level of management officials resigned Wednesday, part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior foreign service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era.

Opinion | The State Department’s entire senior management team just resigned
Dufus.
"They are presidential appointees who submit resignations during every transition. Their resignations were accepted. We wrote about it y'day."
Matt Lee (@APDiploWriter) | Twitter

Did they actually quit the government or did they simply move down the ladder? I'll bet you when the smoke clears we will find out that none of them actually gave up their federal retirements or other benefits but simply retreated down the ladder but stayed employed at the State Department. They should be fired for once and for all.

I do believe that a resignation letter at the start of a new President's term is pro forma. Accepting those resignations without replacements already trained is not. So we get amateurs all the way down. That is sure to be such a success.

I do believe that a resignation letter at the start of a new President's term is pro forma. Accepting those resignations without replacements already trained is not. So we get amateurs all the way down. That is sure to be such a success.
So after the diplomatic "successes" of the past 8 years tell us the downside to this...

Graveyards are filled with indispensable men.........

This is good news, by resigning they are essentially saying they disagree with Trump's policies.
Getting them out of the way, and replacing them with a new staff should speed things up. :beer:

Forum List

Back