The Taliban kills Americans every day

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The Taliban kills Americans every day. Due to shortage of natural Afgan opium and heroin, opiate consumers in the United States are forced to purchase low-quality opiates and chemical substitutes, such as white chinese. These surrogates are extremely dangerous, because of this there are a lot of deaths that would not have happened if the Taliban had not destroyed the poppy plantations
ln addition, missing American children may be abducted for the bacha bazi ritual

Last edited:
The Taliban kills Americans every day. Due to shortage of natural Afgan opium and heroin, opiate consumers in the United States are forced to purchase low-quality opiates and chemical substitutes, such as white chinese. These surrogates are extremely dangerous, because of this there are a lot of deaths that would not have happened if the Taliban had not destroyed the poppy plantations
ln addition, missing American children may be abducted for the bacha bazi ritual
The Taliban have banned the cultivation of drugs. They also did it in 2001 and a few weeks later a shaky Uncle Sam intervened in Afghanistan.

• Banned
The Taliban have banned the cultivation of drugs. They also did it in 2001 and a few weeks later a shaky Uncle Sam intervened in Afghanistan.
That coming was after 9/11
American guys who use opiats must die for interest of terrorists, fags and shameful alcoholics? I don't think so.

That coming was after 9/11
American guys who use opiats must die for interest of terrorists, fags and shameful alcoholics? I don't think so.
The question is what to do to stop it.

"The American president assured that “the drug business has grown by 50%” since Iván Duque became President."

So how would a Venezuelan naval blockade help?

• Banned
The question is what to do to stop it.

"The American president assured that “the drug business has grown by 50%” since Iván Duque became President."

So how would a Venezuelan naval blockade help?
I have no idea what are you talking about. To stop Taliban terrorists, America must kill them all. It's simple and effective solution of all problems. Trump also must be killed or prisoned in Guantanamo for collaboration

I have no idea what are you talking about. To stop Taliban terrorists, America must kill them all. It's simple and effective solution of all problems. Trump also must be killed or prisoned in Guantanamo for collaboration
America lost the war against the Taliban. What I am talking about is distraction. Most of your drugs are made in Colombia and Mexico. Going against Taliban again will not decrease the influx of drugs. It will only worsen.

• Banned
America lost the war against the Taliban. What I am talking about is distraction. Most of your drugs are made in Colombia and Mexico. Going against Taliban again will not decrease the influx of drugs. It will only worsen.
This is delusional. Us army is the half of the world, taliban is just a little group of shamful faggots and pedofils. Trump just give them lands and bases for free.

Colambian guys are cool, real cowboys and macho, they don't like it when fagots teach them about life. people respect them.

Forum List

Back