The Tea Party Sends me Nonsense emails

I'm no defender of the stupid *"tax us more" Tea Party, but why are their emails nonsense? Don't you have the fucking brain cells to anticipate that people are going to want an explanation, if you're going to make a charge?

*they support tax cuts for the rich which would be paid for by the middle-class.

It's your own damn fault for joining them and giving them your email in the first place.

You're quite the whiny little bitch, ain't ya? I've seen other threads where you show us how thin your skin is.

I'm no defender of the stupid *"tax us more" Tea Party, but why are their emails nonsense? Don't you have the fucking brain cells to anticipate that people are going to want an explanation, if you're going to make a charge?

*they support tax cuts for the rich which would be paid for by the middle-class.
The TPM is nonsense, as are their emails.

And clearly the TPM’s work is done, having successfully dumbed down America to the point where the likes of Trump would become president.

And clearly the TPM’s work is done, having successfully dumbed down America to the point where the likes of Trump would become president.

You would rather have Franken or Biden in there?

C_Clayton_Jones
The Tea Party supported Cruz as the most vocal Constitutionalist.

Trump is clearly not Constitutionalist but populist.
His job is to bark down the media, and turn the Democrat hate baiting media games against them to go after their own corruption to the extent they try to bring him down or other Republicans and Conservatives.

The T Party and GOP are still divided over the
Constitutionalists vs. the career politician party hacks.
There are still never Trumpers and Cruz supporters refusing to bend and bow.

The equivalent on the D side is the
Workers and Sanders progressives who have
split from the Clinton and corporate elitists
and even called for an EXIT and third party movement.

What got Trump elected was not the Tea Party
but the disgruntled workers on both the right and left.

Forum List

Back