The TRUE Meaning of the Rainbow.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

As the Sodomites have commandeered the rainbow to signify their sinful lusts. Let's take a quick look at what the rainbow ACTUALLY signifies. It really is a symbol of God's eternal grace. Not "pride".

As the Sodomites have commandeered the rainbow to signify their sinful lusts. Let's take a quick look at what the rainbow ACTUALLY signifies. It really is a symbol of God's eternal grace. Not "pride".

Actually, they didn't really commandeer the rainbow as you suggest. While they do have many colors in their flag, it's SQUARE, and the lines are level across the flag. The rainbow is an arch, not a square, and it has fewer colors than the pride flag does.

It's a visual phenomena where sunlight is split into it's constituent colors by rain droplets suspended in the atmosphere. Other than that it means whatever you want it to mean.

Did you know that no 2 people ever see the same rainbow? Granted, they can both see one when it occurs, but they see it from different angles, and will see it land in different areas.

And, if you ever get the chance to see a double rainbow, go outside and look at it, even if it's still raining. The best times to see one are at early sunset if you are fortunate enough to have a rain storm that just passed (or is almost past) during that time. Me? I've seen a few here in Amarillo, and they are definitely worth having a look at.

It's a visual phenomena where sunlight is split into it's constituent colors by rain droplets suspended in the atmosphere. Other than that it means whatever you want it to mean.

Did you know that no 2 people ever see the same rainbow? Granted, they can both see one when it occurs, but they see it from different angles, and will see it land in different areas.

And, if you ever get the chance to see a double rainbow, go outside and look at it, even if it's still raining. The best times to see one are at early sunset if you are fortunate enough to have a rain storm that just passed (or is almost past) during that time. Me? I've seen a few here in Amarillo, and they are definitely worth having a look at.

Youre in the flatlands up in Amarillo, so yeah, you get to see lots of nice rainbows.
Here in DFW, there's too much "stuff" here for the weather to make a decent rainbow here.

The point is, for us as Christians, it's way past time to take back what is right.
Take it back? Did "us Christians" own it????
Poor choice of wording, I'll grant that. but as Believers, it's vital now to storm the Throne room of God and pray for revival like those of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

And, if you ever get the chance to see a double rainbow, go outside and look at it, even if it's still raining.
The best double rainbow I ever saw was when skydiving. We got our exit a bit wrong and missed the hole we were aiming for. It was around noon so my shadow was directly above a bit of cumulus I was going to go through. There was a perfect circle of intense rainbow around my shadow on a background of pure glistening white, like a ski field, then as I got closer another secondary rainbow not as intense, outside the first one, both getting brighter as I got closer and my shadow got darker.

Quite a surreal image, really.

I believe the holy message was 'Thou shalt not freefall though clouds, they may haveth bricks in the middle.'

The point is, for us as Christians, it's way past time to take back what is right.
Take it back? Did "us Christians" own it????
Poor choice of wording, I'll grant that.
I do that sometimes.
but as Believers, it's vital now to storm the Throne room of God and pray for revival like those of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
I'm not sure what that means... But if you aren't hurting anyone... Joy. I wish you well doing it.

It MEANS what GOD says it means.

When you see the rainbow remember that God will never again destroy evil humanity with a Great Flood

He will, however, let you destroy the world with your leftist madness

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Think what you want, but it's still not a rainbow, it's a multi colored flag
It's CALLED, the RAINBOW FLAG dimwit

The rainbow flag is a symbol of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer pride and LGBTQ social movements. The colors reflect the diversity of the LGBTQ community, as the flag is often used as a symbol of gay pride during LGBTQ rights marches

It MEANS what GOD says it means.

When you see the rainbow remember that God will never again destroy evil humanity with a Great Flood

He will, however, let you destroy the world with your leftist madness
During the Tribulation, there will be three sevenfold judgements of God. Seven seals, trumpets and bowls. Each one progressively worse than the other and mankind will still refuse to repent.

Forum List

Back