The Trump grift continues: now hawking $100,000.00 watches.

Hey, you’re a Trump voter I don’t expect you to give a damn about ethics, corruption or the monetization of the presidency.
Ethics ?

Left-wingers believe a child can get a sex change operation. Your party leaders are the most feminized week crybabies in the world. Complain more about white privilege.

Your party leaders are cucks

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Ethics ?

Left-wingers believe a child can get a sex change operation. Your party leaders are the most most feminized week crybabies in the world. Complain more about white privilege.
Stay on the friggin topic and defend your grifter.

And as usual the reprehensible right attempts to defend the indefensible.
As usual, the butthurt among fascist moonbats is universal... :auiqs.jpg:

ButtCream.jpg

What's the fraud?
Trump’s grift is like elder abuse. He knows he has his sheeple in the palm of his hands and now needs to profit from them. Unfortunately, there are many who buy these watches and then one day come in for a rude awakening that the watches are pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Trump’s grift is like elder abuse. He knows he has his sheeple in the palm of his hands and now needs to profit from them. Unfortunately, there are many who buy these watches and then one day come to the realization that they are pieces of shit.
I'll repeat, what's the fraud?

I just told you. Hey, you have free will. Buy the $100,000 watch and maybe when you have to pawn it one day you will get $500.00 for it.
If you think the $100,000 watch is worth $500, you probably shouldn't buy it. But it's not fraud.

How anyone could watch that Trump commercial for his watches and not be disgusted by it is beyond me.
Or how anyone can vote for the likes of Trump, for that matter.

Trump should have accepted the will of the people in 2020 and returned to private life where he could grift, con, and corrupt to his heart’s content.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Or how anyone can vote for the likes of Trump, for that matter.

Trump should have accepted the will of the people in 2020 and returned to private life where he could grift, con, and corrupt to his heart’s content.
Well since Trump is bared from running a charity that grift is out the door. But what isn’t out the door is selling watches, bibles, shoes and cheap ass Christmas ornaments to his flock.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back