The Trump grift continues: now hawking $100,000.00 watches.

Your post #22 in this thread:
"Selling watches is unbecoming of a presidential candidate. But I guess it's better than Trumpy stealing from cancer kids. He did that too. They shut his charity down over it."

You're the one who brought up the 'stealing from cancer kids' lie. I nailed you on that lie. One of many you've been flinging around here like a monkey with a hand full of shit.
It's not a lie. It's a fact. Trump stole from cancer kids, and several other charities.

Your link does not say he didn't.

Trump was ordered to pay $2 million, or $250,000, a piece to eight different charities. Those charities are Army Emergency Relief, the Children’s Aid Society, Citymeals-on-Wheels, Give an Hour, Martha’s Table, the United Negro College Fund, the United Way of National Capital Area, and the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

“Not only has the Trump Foundation shut down for its misconduct, but the president has been forced to pay $2 million for misusing charitable funds for his own political gain.

[snip]

Additionally, as part of the settlement, Trump was required to agree to 19 admissions, acknowledging his personal misuse of funds at the Trump Foundation, and agreed to restrictions on future charitable service and ongoing reporting to the Office of the Attorney General, in the event he creates a new charity. The settlement also included mandatory training requirements for Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump, and Eric Trump, which the three children have already undergone. Finally, the settlement required the Trump Foundation to shutter its doors last December and dissolve under court supervision.

AG James Secures Court Order Against Donald J. Trump, Trump Children, And Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Letitia James today announced that the New York Supreme Court ordered Donald J. Trump to pay $2 million in damages for improperly using charitable assets to intervene in the 2016 presidential primaries and further his own political interests.
Mr. Trump and the Foundation have admitted key facts about their illegal political coordination with the Trump campaign, including that a purported Foundation fundraiser in January 2016 was in fact a campaign event, and that Foundation gave the Trump campaign complete control over the timing, amounts, and recipients of the $2.8 million raised through that event. Mr. Trump further admits that he and his campaign took credit for the grants that the Foundation made with funds that had been raised from the public.

[snip]

Additionally, Mr. Trump admitted a number of key facts about the other self-dealing transactions he initiated as chair — specifically, that he used Foundation funds to settle legal obligations of companies he controlled, and that the Foundation paid for a portrait of Mr. Trump that cost $10,000.

I assumed you didn't vote because when asked you said you didn't vote for Biden and since you seem to have a huge case of TDS it's for sure you did not vote for Trump so, your vote didn't count even if you did vote.
He's an orange bag O' shit. Of course I didn't vote for him.

Forum List

Back