The Trump Miracle

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
I remember that my wages barely grew under Obama, while my buying power went down drastically.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root
|Posted: Jun 05, 2018

EXCERPT:

It's time for a victory lap. As the great Mohammed Ali said, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up."

Since literally the day Donald J. Trump declared his candidacy for President (almost three years ago), I’ve predicted that he would turnaround the miserable Obama economy and produce the biggest economic boom since Ronald Reagan.

I even gave this Trump economic turnaround a catchy name: "The Trump Miracle."

I’ve compared Trump to Ronald Reagan hundreds of times in print and thousands of times on my national radio and TV shows. Well don’t look now, but Trump is our generation's Reagan.

Actually, Trump may actually be better than Reagan.

LINK

Reagan was the start of the middle class's end Sunny

That Trump is his protege is not endearing

~S~

~S~

President Trump stands for and defends the middle class, the common American, and the forgotten men and women of this country. Anyone who parrots the idea that he only represents the rich, is completely out of touch with reality. Surely even you are aware of how the unemployment among blacks had dramatically dropped in the last year? Surely even you have noticed how many "Help Wanted" signs are springing up all over the place?

President Trump has no history with, nor can relate to the middle class anymore than you or I can dolphins JG

~S~

My net worth went way up under Obama. It also went way up under Bush. It's gone way up under Trump.

I must be special.

~S~
What middle class was that? I began my career and thus entered "middle class" 1 month after Reagan took office. When he left office 8 years later I owned 3 houses and my income had doubled from my starting salary. There are winners in losers in every economy but the majority of the middle class under Reagan prospered.

And spare me the graphs plotting 'this as a percentage of that'. Everyone I knew was better off after 8 years of Reaganomics.

It appears that leftists here who hate Trump so much, can't mount a decent critical response to the posted article.

Why hate the improving economy of the nation?

I remember that my wages barely grew under Obama, while my buying power went down drastically.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

It's time for a victory lap. As the great Mohammed Ali said, "It ain't bragging if you can back it up."

Since literally the day Donald J. Trump declared his candidacy for President (almost three years ago), I’ve predicted that he would turnaround the miserable Obama economy and produce the biggest economic boom since Ronald Reagan.

I’ve compared Trump to Ronald Reagan hundreds of times in print and thousands of times on my national radio and TV shows. Well don’t look now, but Trump is our generation's Reagan.

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

The article says a lot of positive developments, you said nothing really.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

There have been positive developments for 10 years. No miracles.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

Once again you say so little, the article claim the economy is doing much better under Trump than it ever was under Obama, and even better than Reagan, Unemployment way down, black unemployment way down, wages up 2.7%, GDP is up and recent quarter up 4.8% up.

You appear have very little to say against the article, thus throw out one liner replies that doesn't really apply to anything.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

Once again you say so little, the article claim the economy is doing much better under Trump than it ever was under Obama, and even better than Reagan, Unemployment way down, black unemployment way down, wages up 2.7%, GDP is up and recent quarter up 4.8% up.

You appear have very little to say against the article, thus throw out one liner replies that doesn't really apply to anything.
Unemployment has been going down for 10 years and your GDP number is completely made up.

Town Hall

The Trump Miracle

Wayne Allyn Root

EXCERPT:

LINK
2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

Unemployment has been going down for 10 years and your GDP number is completely made up.

Still nothing of substance come from you. Just one liners is all you have.

You are looking foolish.

2.3% GDP growth

And.....?

You are looking foolish.
You invented a number and linked to partisan hackery. Meanwhile, Trump is on his way to being the second President without a year of 3% GDP growth.

And.....?

You are looking foolish.
You invented a number and linked to partisan hackery. Meanwhile, Trump is on his way to being the second President without a year of 3% GDP growth.

Another one liner reply with ZERO evidence to support, it is clear you are full of crap.

You can't even begin to post a decent counter to the posted article, one line replies are a poor way to do it.

You are looking foolish.

Another one liner reply with ZERO evidence to support, it is clear you are full of crap.

You can't even begin to post a decent counter to the posted article, one line replies are a poor way to do it.
A one liner has to be one line. You can’t even get that rught. Let’s start with that 4.8% GDP growth number. What orifice did you pull that lie out of?

You are looking foolish.

A one liner has to be one line. You can’t even get that rught. Let’s start with that 4.8% GDP growth number. What orifice did you pull that lie out of?

It is clear you have nothing to offer that shows the article is wrong. One liner replies with no evidence to support is a sign you have no counterpoint to offer, nothing more.

The 4.8% claim is from the article you obviously didn't read.

You have posted 5 times without a single supported counter to the posted articles claims.

:lmao:

You are looking foolish.

It is clear you have nothing to offer that shows the article is wrong. One liner replies with no evidence to support is a sign you have no counterpoint to offer, nothing more.

The 4.8% claim is from the article you obviously didn't read.

You have posted 5 times without a single supported counter to the posted articles claims.

:lmao:
4.8% is a prediction by the Atlanda Fed for the 2nd quarter. They predicted 5.6% or 5.8% for the 1st quarter. How’d that work out? A bad number for reality, but a great number for a total partisan hack job of an article.

Forum List

Back