The Ultimate Cartoon Fest

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Me TV is a great channel airing the best of countless classic TV shows that have endured for decades (unlike the garbage on TV now) and they have just expanded their lineup with a cartoon bonanza unrivaled anywhere with most of the cartoons I grew up with plus many I've never seen or heard of before. Best of all, it is free. You can find out where to watch here:

Their present lineup includes:

Secret Squirrel
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Alf
Atom Ant
Beetlejuice
Warner Brothers/Bugs Bunny/Loony Toons
Captain Planet (I caught the ending credits of one show and was amazed at all of the big stars doing voice-overs including Levar Burton, Phillis Diller, Woopi Goldberg and Louis Gossett Jr!
Captain Scarlet
Cartoon All Stars
Casper The Ghost
GoBots
Misadventures of Ed Grimley
Duck Dodgers
Fireball XL5 (My FAVORITE cartoon show as a kid, incredibly well done marionettes on highly realistic, detailed sets with excellent writing-- Derek Medding does the effects)
Flintstones
Histeria
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons
Joe 90
Jonny Quest
Josie and the Pussycats
Marine Boy
The Mask
Mister T
The Perils of Penelope Pitstop
Peter Potamus
Police Academy
Popeye
Ghostbusters
Scooby-Doo
Smurfs
Speed Racer
Freakazoid!
Supercar
Bible Stories
The Thunderbirds
Tom and Jerry
Top Cat
Tooned In
Underdog
Wacky Races
Wait Till Your Father Comes Home
Woody Woodpecker
Yogi Bear

Some of the stuff appeals to very young kids but much of it is so good and well done it is still enjoyable and appealing to an adult!

There are just a few shows I can think of they don't have yet, but I would like them to add, and they likely will in the future, such as:
  • Fantastic Four
  • Space Ghost
  • Herculoids
  • Davey & Goliath (a stop action animation show with moral stories).
  • Pink Panther
  • Huckleberry Hound
  • Top Cat
  • Mr. Magoo
  • Tennessee Tuxedo
  • Deputy Dawg
  • Dudley Do-Right
  • Superman
  • Hokey Wolf
  • Beany and Cecil
  • Star Trek
  • Touche Turtle
  • Mighty Hurcules
  • World of Commander McBragg
  • Batman
  • Heckle and Jeckle
  • Tex Avery Studios and Droopy The Dog
I'm sure there are others I've forgotten.

Me TV is a great channel airing the best of countless classic TV shows that have endured for decades (unlike the garbage on TV now) and they have just expanded their lineup with a cartoon bonanza unrivaled anywhere with most of the cartoons I grew up with plus many I've never seen or heard of before. Best of all, it is free. You can find out where to watch here:

Secret Squirrel
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Alf
Atom Ant
Beetlejuice
Captain Planet (I caught the ending credits of one show and was amazed at all of the big stars doing voice-overs including Levar Burton, Phillis Diller, Woopi Goldberg and Louis Gossett Jr!
Captain Scarlet
Cartoon All Stars
Casper The Ghost
GoBots
Duck Dodgers
Fireball XL5 (My FAVORITE cartoon show as a kid, incredibly well done marionettes on highly realistic, detailed sets with excellent writing-- Derek Medding does the effects)
Flintstones
Histeria
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons
Joe 90
Jonny Quest
Josie and the Pussycats
Marine Boy
The Mask
Mister T
Peter Potamus
Police Academy
Popeye
Ghostbusters
Scooby-Doo
Smurfs
Speed Racer
Freakazoid!
Supercar
Bible Stories
The Thunderbirds
Tom and Jerry
Top Cat
Tooned In
Underdog
Wacky Races
Woody Woodpecker
Yogi Bear

Some of the stuff appeals to very young kids but much of it is so good and well done it is still enjoyable and appealing to an adult!

There are just a few shows I can think of they don't have yet, but I would like them to add, and they likely will in the future, such as:
  • Fantastic Four
  • Space Ghost
  • Herculoids
  • Pink Panther
  • Huckleberry Hound
  • Top Cat
  • Mr. Magoo
  • Tennessee Tuxedo
  • Deputy Dawg
  • Dudley Do-Right
  • Superman
  • Hokey Wolf
  • Beany and Cecil
  • Star Trek
  • Touche Turtle
  • Mighty Hurcules
  • Batman
  • Heckle and Jeckle
Hector Heathcote?

Secret Squirrel
Rocky & Bullwinkle
Alf
Atom Ant
Beetlejuice
Captain Scarlet
Cartoon All Stars
Casper The Ghost
GoBots
Duck Dodgers
Flintstones
Histeria
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons
Joe 90
Jonny Quest
Josie and the Pussycats
Marine Boy
The Mask
Mister T
Peter Potamus
Police Academy
Popeye
Ghostbusters
Scooby-Doo
Smurfs
Speed Racer
Freakazoid!
Supercar
Bible Stories
The Thunderbirds
Tom and Jerry
Top Cat
Tooned In
Underdog
Wacky Races
Woody Woodpecker
Yogi Bear

• Fantastic Four
  • Space Ghost
  • Herculoids
  • Pink Panther
  • Huckleberry Hound
  • Top Cat
  • Mr. Magoo
  • Tennessee Tuxedo
  • Deputy Dawg
  • Dudley Do-Right
  • Superman
  • Hokey Wolf
  • Beany and Cecil
  • Star Trek
  • Touche Turtle
  • Mighty Hurcules
  • Batman
  • Heckle and Jeckle
I have seen it advertise as coming. It is supposed to be on digital channel 7.5 in Jakson, TN on JEA cable. I just flipped to it, and no station there. I am letting the tv in the study reprogram now. Where they put things or move things is sometimes bizarre.

I have seen it advertise as coming. It is supposed to be on digital channel 7.5 in Jakson, TN on JEA cable. I just flipped to it, and no station there. I am letting the tv in the study reprogram now. Where they put things or move things is sometimes bizarre.

I get it over the air on my antenna and found it yesterday by re-scanning my channels. Lots of good cartoons I never saw or even heard of before growing up, like Captain Scarlet! Puts to shame the mind rot they have on TV now.

I get it over the air on my antenna and found it yesterday by re-scanning my channels. Lots of good cartoons I never saw or even heard of before growing up, like Captain Scarlet! Puts to shame the mind rot they have on TV now.
I am certain it is there somewhere on our system. Rescanning is complete, and I see there are additional channels. I will just have to go through them one by one.

I am certain it is there somewhere on our system. Rescanning is complete, and I see there are additional channels. I will just have to go through them one by one.

In my market, it comes out as Channel 61.1 with a note on the screen that it used to be Rewind TV that was moved elsewhere, and the TV label calls it Catchy TV or something like that, but the TV Guide on my Channel Master DVR is pretty F'ed up, it never programs quite right.

Screen Shot 2024-07-02 at 1.46.32 PM.png

In my market, it comes out as Channel 61.1 with a note on the screen that it used to be Rewind TV that was moved elsewhere, and the TV label calls it Catchy TV or something like that, but the TV Guide on my Channel Master DVR is pretty F'ed up, it never programs quite right.
Interesting to find, you guys on Antennae have similar problems with changes of stations by the broadcasters. I thought it was just something we cable subscribers put up with.

Interesting to find, you guys on Antennae have similar problems with changes of stations by the broadcasters. I thought it was just something we cable subscribers put up with.

They seem to screw with the channel assignments about 1-2 times a year. One channel I really liked was Defy TV, which aired Forged In Fire on fridays (about bladesmiths competing to forge exotic knives in a competition), and other stuff like Axe Men (about real logging companies), but now that seems to have disappeared or been moved.

Forum List

Back