The ultimate comprehensive 2024 thread: pros & cons of every candidate:Trump, DeSantis, Newsom, Kamala, Cruz, Christie, Pence, Hogan, Biden, Buttigieg

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm concerned about electability with Trump. he can't win in a general election. i'm also concerned with his combative style. we need Trump policies without Trump himself, my friends

So save me an hour of watching propaganda. Who is Fox News's top pick?

I saw Mrs. Alternative Facts in the first second and just can't watch. Sorry.

i'm concerned about electability with Trump. he can't win in a general election. i'm also concerned with his combative style. we need Trump policies without Trump himself, my friends

Trump, no​

DeSantis, maybe​

Newsom, no way​

Kamala, no way​

Cruz, unlikely​

Christie, unlikely​

Pence, no​

Hogan, no​

Biden, no way​

Buttigieg hell no​

In the end it seems like it will be Trump versus Biden. May seem a little bit unrealistic now for some when it comes to Trump. But he was even more of a longshot in 2016 that he is now.

At the very least I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump runs as an independent if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination. He is the kind of guy who does what he wants.

It will be an interesting cycle because the bottom line is our economy was so much better under Trump than it is now. Nobody can tinnitus we’re talking about 50 to 100% increases and grocery store items. Really hitting people

this will be a balanced thread. i will post perspectives from all sides. i just happened to start with Fox. you have to start somewhere
Who is Fox News's top pick? What did Murdoch hand down from on high?

I am legitimately interested to know as it will determine which way their coverage of the 2024 election cycle will slant.

Biden wants to spend a trillion dollars to forgive student loans without paying for it. Congress must reject his plan

Christ, that is the worst case scenario.

Please, God, not those two!
I did not vote for Biden in 2020 which was really incredible considering I am a Catholic. But you know what Joe Biden is pro abortion so that’s a problem.

But even with that being said how is Joe Biden not a favorite look at how The Democrats seemingly over performed in the midterms. If we can get gas prices down to where they were under Trump , and if Biden could stand up to the far left on the social issues Biden will win in 2024. I voted for Clinton in 2016, Trump in 2020 but if Biden can stand up to the far left and fix the economy he’s gonna get my vote in 2044.

What would be worse than Biden would be one of those far left Democrats who are extremist pro BLM who want reparations to be paid or something of that nature. That is a growing problem and once and for all the Democrat party needs to confront this. It’s losing them votes and it’s why they did not secure the house

At the very least I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump runs as an independent if he doesn’t get the Republican nomination. He is the kind of guy who does what he wants.
It is a near certainty Trump will run as a third party candidate if he does not get the GOP nomination.

Not because he does what he wants, but because he is the most vindictive person on Earth and will do his best to take down the entire Republican party and fuck over the voters who rejected him.

I did not vote for Biden in 2020 which was really incredible considering I am a Catholic. But you know what Joe Biden is pro abortion so that’s a problem.
Yeah. I went with the Libertarian candidate, even though she is pro-abortion. But in these times, the LP's platform more closely aligns to my beliefs than the actions of my party of origin, the GOP.

But even with that being said how is Joe Biden not a favorite look at how The Democrats seemingly over performed in the midterms.
Biden is infirm. Granted, he has an astronomical history of achievement, and knows how to get shit done. Presidents who were legislators know better than anyone how to get sausages through the Congressional grinder.

LBJ being the best example.

But Biden's time has come and gone. He made it to the big chair. He's in the history books. Now it is time to hit the mashed potato circuit and make some bank before he forgets he was President.

If we can get gas prices down to where they were under Trump , and if Biden could stand up to the far left on the social issues Biden will win in 2024. I voted for Clinton in 2016, Trump in 2020 but if Biden can stand up to the far left and fix the economy he’s gonna get my vote in 2044.
The only way a far left candidate will get the nomination is if the MAGA Right continues with their campaign of cruelty and sadism. Extremism begets extremism.

Gas prices won't get down until the oil and gas companies decide it is time to do so.

In the end it seems like it will be Trump versus Biden. May seem a little bit unrealistic now for some when it comes to Trump. But he was even more of a longshot in 2016 that he is now.

It will be an interesting cycle because the bottom line is our economy was so much better under Trump than it is now. Nobody can tinnitus we’re talking about 50 to 100% increases and grocery store items. Really hitting people

Huh???????????

Forum List

Back