The UN wants to control speech very badly, and we are very vulnerable here.

the watcher

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2016
Our beloved leaders are trying very hard to accommodate them too. This free speech is really holding back progress and acceptance. The UN is also misrepresenting facts that lead to violence.
" “Hate speech is a marker of discrimination, abuse, violence, conflict, and even crimes against humanity. We have time and again seen this play out from Nazi Germany to Rwanda, Bosnia and beyond. There is no acceptable level of hate speech; we must all work to eradicate it completely,” Guterres said. " ". The violence in nations comes from the throttling the truth and forcing state dictated behavior that causes a natural push back, not from citizens questioning the narrative. If we willingly give up the ability to question our own government we will never get it back by petitioning government.

silencing dissent flys in the face of freedom

~S~
I still can't get over people who took the UN jab, being forced to do so or lose their job and be unable to feed themselves

Then when people had a deadly reaction to the virus, not only did they have no legal recourse to be compensated for it, but they were also then censored on social media so that the world would never know their suffering and injustice. They were forced to suffer alone and probably were probably also denied visiting their loved one in the hospital to die alone because of COVID just before they died.

Meanwhile, world elites were pleasuring themselves every day at the thought of squashing such inconsequential maggots who dared question their authority.

Sick.

May we never forget!!

the pandemic was our global leaders trial run to control us Votto

dissenters became whistleblowers

whistleblowers became political prisoners

political prisoners are easily silenced.....

~S~

Our beloved leaders are trying very hard to accommodate them too. This free speech is really holding back progress and acceptance. The UN is also misrepresenting facts that lead to violence.
" “Hate speech is a marker of discrimination, abuse, violence, conflict, and even crimes against humanity. We have time and again seen this play out from Nazi Germany to Rwanda, Bosnia and beyond. There is no acceptable level of hate speech; we must all work to eradicate it completely,” Guterres said. " ". The violence in nations comes from the throttling the truth and forcing state dictated behavior that causes a natural push back, not from citizens questioning the narrative. If we willingly give up the ability to question our own government we will never get it back by petitioning government.

That's too many words.

All these speech crime crusaders... we will all end up needing to make hush money payments just to sneeze.

I still can't get over people who took the UN jab, being forced to do so or lose their job and be unable to feed themselves

Then when people had a deadly reaction to the virus, not only did they have no legal recourse to be compensated for it, but they were also then censored on social media so that the world would never know their suffering and injustice. They were forced to suffer alone and probably were probably also denied visiting their loved one in the hospital to die alone because of COVID just before they died.

Meanwhile, world elites were pleasuring themselves every day at the thought of squashing such inconsequential maggots who dared question their authority.

Sick.

May we never forget!!
I think everyone knows of friends/relatives that were not allowed to visit.

I'm one of them. My wife damn near died from the covid and was in the hospital 10 days and I could not visit her.

Had she passed there she would have been put in a sack and cremated without me ever seeing her again....Let that sink in a bit.

Fuck forever be upon those that put us through that BS.....In a just world we would be executing those assholes every day.

I think everyone knows of friends/relatives that were not allowed to visit.

I'm one of them. My wife damn near died from the covid and was in the hospital 10 days and I could not visit her.

Had she passed there she would have been put in a sack and cremated without me ever seeing her again....Let that sink in a bit.

Fuck forever be upon those that put us through that BS.....In a just world we would be executing those assholes every day.
I'm surprised there were not more law suites and people just ignoring these edicts.

Forum List

Back