The 'Uncharitable' Clintons

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The Happy Hearts Fund exists to build schools in poor neighborhoods. That means a lot of fund raising needs to be done since it's a pretty expensive venture.

They invited Bill Clinton to speak at a fund raising event, hoping he would draw more people in and, therefore, more donations. While most people are glad to step up and help charities, Bill Clinton wouldn't do it unless $500,000 was donated to the Clinton slush fund, I mean the Clinton Foundation. The Happy Hearts charity agreed and it didn't work out so well for them. So much for helping the poor.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation, which has accepted donations from highly suspect donors, seems to spend more in operation fees than in helping people.

Next time Hillary talks about how the poor kids need better schools, I hope an honest reporter reminds her of the opportunity she and Bill had to make a difference.

Politics Hillary Clinton s husband shook down a small school-building charity for 500 000 Best of Cain

Imagine if a Republican demanded a half million dollars from a charity to speak and help raise funds for the poor. I bet the liberal media would not only report it, but spend a great deal of time bashing them for such selfishness.

Forum List

Back