The "UNOFFICIAL" combined UFO/UAP/FLYING SAUCER THREAD!

The most important UFO in modern politics

is the one between Michael robinson's legs.....

Flying saucers are real because I just saw one land in my back yard.

flying saucer.jpg

More bulldada from the Xiden regime!

Not his report and not out yet. I wouldn't try to explain or theorize to entertain the press crew if I were him, either. Let Director of National Intelligence be responsible, as it was dumped in his lap.

It is an interesting topic.
If an alien could travel at the speed of light, it would take it 25,000 years to come here from our nearest neighboring galaxy.
This is why I have doubts.

1622650082324.png

If an alien could travel at the speed of light, it would take it 25,000 years to come here from our nearest neighboring galaxy.

View attachment 496490
That is a really good point, not often pointed out. Still, it leaves open lots of science fiction (at least to us) possibilities of FTL or interdimensional travel, not feasible with our present physics and technology. nor on the near horizons of our science and tech.

Why does it have to be an alien...could just
as easily be from another dimension as portals open....anyone watching the Skinwalker Ranch story on the history channel?....SHOWS UFO showing up over a cattle multinational and unknown spikes in radiation when no radiation was detected before....or could be that when we die here, we open up onto another reality...some say that our SOUL is immortal and we can come back as someone else, and I am not religious but BORN AGAIN is certainly on the table, along we the human race is a biological experiment....I doubt we will ever know in the short span of time we have here on earth.

The Pentyrch UFO Incident | Documentary Special

View attachment 496490
Why come from next door galaxy when a few stars away might be close enough?

The difference is a few to several light-years, or even scores of light-years versus hundreds from far end of our galaxy to thousands if not tens to hundreds of thousands from the next galaxy.

BTW, do you know what is meant by the term "galaxy" ???

TONIGHT ON COAST TO COAST AM

UFO SECRECY

UFO investigator Kevin Randle will examine the "Deep State" and argue that they are manipulating information in order to keep their power and bury the truth about UFOs.

If you don’t know where to hear it, go to IHeart WOR 710 radio starting at 1 AM....KEEP YOU AWAKE FOR A FEW HOURS!

Or for even more UFO NEWS TRY
WWW.FADE TO BLACK ANYTIME and check out the previous shows

Mysterious Objects in Earth's Skies - Same Strange UFO Spotted by Multiple People in New York!

The HECK? Why is the NAVY Doing THIS NOW? ISS Film MOTHER-SHIP?...NOT!

Ufo New sightings in USA -Europa- Russia | Alien sighting around the world #27

New Topics

Forum List

Back