The Virus

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas

The pandemic virus that doesn’t exist

For the past year, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that: no one has proven SARS-CoV-2 exists. [1]

I’ve explained that the virus was never isolated. In fact, researchers use the word “isolated” to mean its very opposite: “We ASSUME we have the virus surrounded by, and embedded in, a great deal of other material, and we never extract it or purify it.”

No isolation=no discovery of a virus.

I’ve explained that it’s impossible to put together the genetic sequence of a virus that has never been found. Unless, of course, you’re lying.

I’ve published an article in which Dr. Andrew Kaufman [2] took apart, step by step, a typical published study in which the authors described how they isolated SARS-CoV-2. Dr. Kaufman tore this description to pieces and revealed how absurd it is. [3]

When confronted with a mountain of so-called science plus sheer propaganda, most people find it impossible to accept the fact that, at the core of the mountain, there is…

NOTHING.

Absolutely nothing.

“Oh, that couldn’t be. There has to be SOMETHING, and the something must be a virus.”

This is on the order of a child saying, “There has to be a ghost in the closet every night when I go to sleep.”

Hide under your beds chirens- the elders of your church of godvernment will keep you safe- why!, they will even take an oath swearing to secure your liberty, per their constitutional duties-

Because of the vaccination.

Its all those non vaxers that keep it going on.

• Banned
I knew that you were a little off Jr, but this is shark jumping stupid.
Jr? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yet you don't even try to refute anything said- that, my fellow poster, is *plain" stupid.

That’s Lord Fauci’s latest declaration. He now claims that “the public is misinterpreting” the latest ever-changing, non-scientific, all-about-politics-and-the-CDC-budget, Hitlerian dictate about mask wearing. It’s not that we’re sick and tired and fed up with Fauci, the CDC, all the mini Mussolinies, lockdowns, serial lying about the planned-demic, and throwing the Constitution in the toilet. We’re just so dumb we don’t even know how to follow Lord Fauci’s orders.

We now have a new definition of “science.” Scientific knowledge is not derived from applied mathematics, the generation of testable theories and hypotheses, discussion, research, debate, and scholarship in general, but from the mouths of the likes of one Anthony Fauci and scores of other government bureaucrats and political hacks. All dissenters are to be libeled, slandered, smeared, and character assassinated. Furthermore, science is no longer knowledge that free people can utilize to make decisions for themselves about how to live their lives. It is now the justification for orders and dictates by the state about how you MUST behave — or else. Follow the science my ass.

The Public is Just Plain Dumb

I'm going to jump way out there and go running in outer space, but before I go; You believe that there's no proof of a coronavirus?

That's monumental!

• Banned
You believe that there's no proof of a coronavirus?
I'd suggest you read the article, which is similar to another I posted months ago- it has NEVER been isolated, nit-wit- you're reliance on alleged "experts" and the media and godvernment, for your information is walking in "outer space" as the credibility of all 3 is questionable, at best.

For the past year, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that: no one has proven SARS-CoV-2 exists. [1]

I’ve explained that

the virus was never isolated.

In fact, researchers use the word “isolated” to mean its very opposite: “We ASSUME we have the virus surrounded by, and embedded in, a great deal of other material, and we never extract it or purify it.”

No isolation=no discovery of a virus.

• Banned
Step right up, come on in, if you'd like to take the grand tour-

“All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: it’s one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him… One of its primary functions is to regiment men by force, to make them as much alike as possible and as dependent upon one another as possible, to search out and combat originality among them.”

~ H. L. Mencken, “Prejudices: Third Series (Le Contrat Social)“. Book by H. L. Mencken, 1922.

The ‘Covid’ Plot Will Continue, So How Will Mass Fear Be Reestablished?

More on the coronavirus that doesn’t exist; and the Pink Demon

I still receive emails that announce: “So-and-so SAYS the virus has been isolated and does exist.”

On a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 would indicate “so what?” and 10 would rate “well, that’s it, the virus is real,” someone SAYING the virus exists comes in at minus-12.

Then there is the ever-popular, “OF COURSE this virus exists,” which is meant to dispel all doubt.

Below, I’ll reprint my piece in which Dr. Andrew Kaufman [1] analyzed, step-by-step, a typical excerpt from a published study. The excerpt described how SARS-CoV-2 was isolated. Dr. Kaufman tore the description to pieces. [2]

Since I published that article, I haven’t received a single communication attempting to refute Dr. Kaufman’s analysis.

I have received one or two emails stating, “Dr. Kaufman made several mistakes.” No specifics were mentioned. In the world of traditional logical fallacies, that response comes under the heading of “Vague Generalization.” Ninth-grade students used to be able to recognize it.

I’ve seen many articles in which SARS-CoV-2 is claimed to exist and possess various properties—the articles rely on bald statements from doctors or other so-called medical experts. No proof is offered. That logical fallacy would be Appeal to Authority: Because an authority figure says something is true, it must be true.

Right- so, a personal attack, rebutting a personal attack that doesn't refute what I say is what?
It's called passing the time. Trying to refute your statement that there in no coronavirus because your RW sites claim that it hasn't been isolated is called wasting time.

It’s the crazy old hobo at the bus station again. “Take me seriously, dammit!”

Trying to refute your statement that there in no coronavirus because your RW sites claim that it hasn't been isolated is called wasting time.
You can't- otherwise you'd do it. Period.

Forum List

Back