The weapons of the Swiss Guards protecting the Pope....are they still Christians?

"The weapons of the Swiss Guards protecting the Pope....are they still Christians?"

Your ability to realize new depths of stupidity is truly remarkable.

Well fuck head.....my Pope says that the people who make the guns that keep him safe are not Christians....and you of course don't see the problem with that......

Screen-Shot-2015-06-22-at-6.34.16-PM-550x217.png

"The weapons of the Swiss Guards protecting the Pope....are they still Christians?"

Well fuck head.....my Pope says that the people who make the guns that keep him safe are not Christians....and you of course don't see the problem with that......
Evidently you are having a problem with other humans opinions...

You have to had served in the Swiss Military, and be of Catholic Faith....is just some of the criteria to be on the Popes dignitary detail. In a sense...being that Sig Sauer is Swiss, I can see them carrying Sig Handguns.

I own a Sig myself, but it more or less is my "Put back" gun, as to save on wear and tear should I need it for Security purposes.....one such purpose if my current work location and one of my many-many job descriptions. It is the only "TRUE" Double action handgun I have.

Lets not forget those #1 Special Warriors whom carry it also ---> SAS - Weapons - Sig Sauer P226

Novel of Knowledge.....................Shadow 355

the worst Pope ever. I will never listen to anything he has to say again

Evidently you are having a problem with other humans opinions...

No, the Pope can have any opinion he wants on any topic....but when he shows that he is just a Latin American leftist he will be called out on it....

You have to had served in the Swiss Military, and be of Catholic Faith....is just some of the criteria to be on the Popes dignitary detail. In a sense...being that Sig Sauer is Swiss, I can see them carrying Sig Handguns.

I own a Sig myself, but it more or less is my "Put back" gun, as to save on wear and tear should I need it for Security purposes.....one such purpose if my current work location and one of my many-many job descriptions. It is the only "TRUE" Double action handgun I have.

Lets not forget those #1 Special Warriors whom carry it also ---> SAS - Weapons - Sig Sauer P226

Novel of Knowledge.....................Shadow 355

Seals use the Sig p226 right?

the worst Pope ever. I will never listen to anything he has to say again
I sorta have to, he's my pope. It's truly sad that he's so immature that he doesn't weigh the consequences of his words when he attacks capitalism and lends credence to the global warming fable. But my Catholic faith does not depend on the Holy Father.

He too shall pass, but Christ's Church will endure.

Forum List

Back