The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

Golfing on vacation. But hey, at least he took time to relate to the thugs in St Louis. I'm sure our attorney general is on the case....

He's checking his Honey do list to see what's next.

Gotta keep the division going.

Seriously, he's luck can't get better, another local crisis inflamed by him to create more hate and division.

soros is pleased as well

Golfing on vacation. But hey, at least he took time to relate to the thugs in St Louis. I'm sure our attorney general is on the case....

Thugs?

An unarmed 18 year kid was shot in the middle of the day for walking in the street.

That's not a thug.

That's a victim.

And how are you holding up with the riots and southern invasion?

Do you need me to send you a care package? I mean to your bunker..since things are so bad.

Thugs?

An unarmed 18 year kid was shot in the middle of the day for walking in the street.

That's not a thug.

That's a victim.

And how are you holding up with the riots and southern invasion?

Do you need me to send you a care package? I mean to your bunker..since things are so bad.

Are you pleased with the Obama administration?

Speaking of.........

Dana Milbank: Obama vacations as the world burns

President Barack Obama follows through on a swing while golfing at Farm Neck Golf Club as golfing partner former NFL player Ahmad Rashad, right, sits in a cart, Sunday, Aug. 10, 2014, in Oak Bluffs, Mass., on the island of Martha's Vineyard. President Obama on Saturday left Washington for his familiar spot on Martha's Vineyard for a two-week summer vacation. (AP Photo/Steven Senne) (Steven Senne/AP)

President Obama must really be teed off.

Hillary Rodham Clinton, his once-loyal secretary of state and his likeliest successor, has gone rogue, criticizing his foreign policy as too timid.

Obama responded with not one but two rounds of golf.

Clinton, in an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg published by the Atlantic over the weekend,offered a withering comment on the Obama doctrine, described in shorthand by White House officials as “don’t do stupid s---.” Said Clinton: “Great nations need organizing principles, and ‘Don’t do stupid stuff’ is not an organizing principle.”

As the criticism became public, Obama was doggedly sticking with his plans to go on vacation — a decision that, if not in the category of stupid stuff, could fit under the heading of “tone deafness.”

Obama stood on*the South Lawn on Saturday updating Americans on the new bombing campaign in Iraq*— and then he boarded Marine One for a*two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard. There, half an hour after arriving at his vacation home, he was already on his way to a golf course. He played again Sunday, then had a beach outing Monday followed by a political fundraiser.

Even presidents need down time, and Obama can handle his commander-in-chief duties wherever he is. But his decision to proceed with his getaway just 36*hours after announcing the military action in Iraq risks fueling the impression that he is detached as the world burns.

The highly visible wartime vacation (Obama allowed himself*to be photographed on a putting green*Saturday with NBA star Ray Allen and retired pro-football player Ahmad Rashad) was not looking any better Monday as Iraq’s political crisis worsened,*NATO’s chief declared a “high probability”*of Russian military intervention in Ukraine and Gaza remained on a knife edge.

Dana Milbank: Obama vacations as the world burns - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Obammy on vacation
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_J8YzN4Co]Corona Beer - Dumping Your Cellphone - 2009 Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

hey a golf thread....Havent seen one of these in an hour.

Obama promised he would not take vacations if elected president. Whoops, there goes another promise down the toilet.

Obama is about to be on vacation for two full years. Grow up and deal...

Obama promised he would not take vacations if elected president. Whoops, there goes another promise down the toilet.

do we really need to go down this road of how a president is never really on vacation and it just makes you people look mike motherfucking retards crying about this every chance you get because you seem to be worthless losers.

I mean we can..

do we really need to go down this road of how a president is never really on vacation and it just makes you people look mike motherfucking retards crying about this every chance you get because you seem to be worthless losers.

I mean we can..

You do whatever you want. I'm gonna do whatever I want. Hey, why don't you hold your breath and stomp your feet. That's always entertaining. God Bless America.

Which movie is this you're talking about?

Sounds like a cheap Sci-fi channel flick.

I guess you can't afford to get out and see some of the great films that have come out this summer.

Forum List

Back