The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

I believe he's on hole number 12. :eusa_pray:

It doesn't matter which hole he's on (or in). Unlike Bush, Obama can walk and chew gum at the same time. It's called multitasking.

I believe he's on hole number 12. :eusa_pray:

It doesn't matter which hole he's on (or in). Unlike Bush, Obama can walk and chew gum at the same time. It's called multitasking.

He cannot do one job related task well. His handicap must be very low by now.

Probably not by NaziCon standards.

what took you so long to start ANOTHER rw faux outrage over a non-issue? Your rw brethren have been starting threads about this since last week.

Obama to Vacation, Republicans to Grumble - US News

NEWSFLAH!!! Presidents get up to the minute updates and have all the latest communications equiptment. WTF diff does it matter "where" he is?

Grampa Murked U gets an A+ for his daily, hyped-up, partisan drama threads. :thup:

60% of the country is sick to death of disfunctional politics period. Obama has around 41-43 % approval, for years now, the Pub house around 9%. Pubs are just GREAT at wrecking respect for politics and gov't- so they can rob us blind...hater dupes!

Oblama is doing the same thing Reagan did, went on vacation...We all know that no one can stand up to the schedule of Gramps, he never sleeps a wink and works 25 hours a day...He is still walking 5 miles to school..barefoot in the year around snow and it's uphill both ways...

Yep and Barry Sotero should be able to do what no other US prez has been able to do - bring peace to the middle east, end all racism and bigotry, stop all illegal trafficking and all while hitting a hole in one with Mitzi in the Lincoln bedroom AND screwing 20-30 men every day!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...rvice-agent-says-obama-is-gay-and-muslim.html

Go Barry GO!

All you do is tile work, hardly compares to being the leader of the US...

If all we did was tile you might have a point.

The bathtub that we have to install tomorrow likely cost more than your car.

We do everything in home remodeling. Tile is an aspect, yes, but that is just a finish. I draw up custom plans for almost all our jobs. From attic conversions to simple cabinet jobs. The only thing we don't do is footings.

So, I did all the same and footers...

His job seems to be arguing with strangers on the Internet.

Your congressman is on vacation for 5 weeks.

I'm sure that was well-earned. PS, he/she will get 3 weeks for Christmas in about 3 months too.

If all we did was tile you might have a point.

The bathtub that we have to install tomorrow likely cost more than your car.

We do everything in home remodeling. Tile is an aspect, yes, but that is just a finish. I draw up custom plans for almost all our jobs. From attic conversions to simple cabinet jobs. The only thing we don't do is footings.

Funny, that seemed to apply to me not long ago... did the 'TK needs a job' jokes lose their punch? It seems as if your job is trolling strangers on the internet.

:D

Funny, that seemed to apply to me not long ago... did the 'TK needs a job' jokes lose their punch? It seems as if your job is trolling strangers on the internet.

:D

Dumb bitch has yet to master the art of multi tasking. Kinda like Obama but he can't even handle one task without getting distracted by race baiting opportunities

Golfing on vacation. But hey, at least he took time to relate to the thugs in St Louis. I'm sure our attorney general is on the case....

A bit dramatic but the Answer to your question is..........................................................................................................................................................................Wait for it.....................................................................................................VACATION

Golfing on vacation. But hey, at least he took time to relate to the thugs in St Louis. I'm sure our attorney general is on the case....

A bit dramatic but the Answer to your question is..........................................................................................................................................................................Wait for it.....................................................................................................VACATION

Presidents don't go on 'vacation.'

It's also good to see you back, just as ignorant, wrong, and partisan as always.

It's also good to see you back, just as ignorant, wrong, and partisan as always.

ROFLMAO they don't? FFS dude and you call me ignorant.

Erm, then why is it you liberals so fondly remember the ones Bush went on?

It's nice to know you still have selective hearing...

Forum List

Back