The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

A bit dramatic but the Answer to your question is..........................................................................................................................................................................Wait for it.....................................................................................................VACATION

Presidents don't go on 'vacation.'

It's also good to see you back, just as ignorant, wrong, and partisan as always.

Erm, then why is it you liberals so fondly remember the ones Bush went on?

It's nice to know you still have selective hearing...

Bush went on them when major American Cities were being wiped off the map.

Presidents don't go on 'vacation.'

It's also good to see you back, just as ignorant, wrong, and partisan as always.

And what major city would that be? NOLA is up and running so it really is hard to know what the hell you are talking about.

And what major city would that be? NOLA is up and running so it really is hard to know what the hell you are talking about.

Yeah, after we dumped billions of dollars into it.

Hurricane Katrina, which displaced 800,000 people in total, contributed significantly to the recent continued shrinking of New Orleans. As of 2010, the population of New Orleans was only at 76% of what it was in 2005.[103] African Americans, renters, the elderly, and people with low income were disproportionately impacted by Hurricane Katrina compared to affluent and white residents.[

New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, after we dumped billions of dollars into it.

Hurricane Katrina, which displaced 800,000 people in total, contributed significantly to the recent continued shrinking of New Orleans. As of 2010, the population of New Orleans was only at 76% of what it was in 2005.[103] African Americans, renters, the elderly, and people with low income were disproportionately impacted by Hurricane Katrina compared to affluent and white residents.[

New Orleans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people failed to evacuate and it's Bush's fault? The mayor of the city is the one to blame, not Bush.

The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

Scratching his ass asking his Chef what's for dinner.

Drew up two different sets of prints for a client as a matter of fact. Will be submitting them tomorrow. You?

That doesn't sound like a full day of work to me. I think you put more effort than that into your USMB posts.

I think you have no f-in' clue what goes into drafting good construction plans.

I've got a clue. Dude's a tile guy. He ain't building the Sistine Chapel. I'm thinking he spent more time on the USMB in the last 24 hours than he did working. Another observation.......hard working men with day jobs don't stay up until 2am posting on message boards.

That doesn't sound like a full day of work to me. I think you put more effort than that into your USMB posts.

I've got a clue. Dude's a tile guy. He ain't building the Sistine Chapel. I'm thinking he spent more time on the USMB in the last 24 hours than he did working. Another observation.......hard working men with day jobs don't stay up until 2am posting on message boards.

You sure are obsessed with a person who is a complete stranger to you, seek help freak.

My life is none of your concern, nor ore my posting habits. Sad that it pisses you off and that your jealousy of others prevents you from POSTING ON TOPIC just like most of the liberal losers on here

Drew up two different sets of prints for a client as a matter of fact. Will be submitting them tomorrow. You?

Libs just can't comprehend that someone has more skills & abilities than them. The fact that an excon has all the skills I do just burns their asses. They think I lay tile lol. I haven't touched meanial work like that in near two decades.

Forum List

Back