The world burns, American cities riot, the southern border is overrun and where is O?

I think you have no f-in' clue what goes into drafting good construction plans.

I've got a clue. Dude's a tile guy. He ain't building the Sistine Chapel. I'm thinking he spent more time on the USMB in the last 24 hours than he did working. Another observation.......hard working men with day jobs don't stay up until 2am posting on message boards.

You sure are obsessed with a person who is a complete stranger to you, seek help freak.

My life is none of your concern, nor ore my posting habits. Sad that it pisses you off and that your jealousy of others prevents you from POSTING ON TOPIC just like most of the liberal losers on here

The topic is you whining with jealousy over the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....who works twice as hard as you on your busiest day....taking a working holiday with his family.

If you are going to spout off about how you work 7 days a week......you first have to demonstrate that you work a FULL DAY even once per week.

That doesn't sound like a full day of work to me. I think you put more effort than that into your USMB posts.

Libs just can't comprehend that someone has more skills & abilities than them. The fact that an excon has all the skills I do just burns their asses. They think I lay tile lol. I haven't touched meanial work like that in near two decades.

Libs have so little concept of work, but they do seem to have a load of opinions. If I'm posting at 2 am, it's because I'm waiting for an airplane to land so I can make sure it is mechanically sound to continue flying in our airspace. I do have a clue about construction, having been a construction draftsman before Cad came around.

I've got a clue. Dude's a tile guy. He ain't building the Sistine Chapel. I'm thinking he spent more time on the USMB in the last 24 hours than he did working. Another observation.......hard working men with day jobs don't stay up until 2am posting on message boards.

You sure are obsessed with a person who is a complete stranger to you, seek help freak.

My life is none of your concern, nor ore my posting habits. Sad that it pisses you off and that your jealousy of others prevents you from POSTING ON TOPIC just like most of the liberal losers on here

The topic is you whining with jealousy over the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....who works twice as hard as you on your busiest day....taking a working holiday with his family.

If you are going to spout off about how you work 7 days a week......you first have to demonstrate that you work a FULL DAY even once per week.

Your president is a fraud and an impostor. It's OK, though...as long as he's "black". Don't ever forget, he's also just another white lawyer. If that worked better for him, you would never hear another word about how "black" he might be.

Libs just can't comprehend that someone has more skills & abilities than them. The fact that an excon has all the skills I do just burns their asses. They think I lay tile lol. I haven't touched meanial work like that in near two decades.

Libs have so little concept of work, but they do seem to have a load of opinions. If I'm posting at 2 am, it's because I'm waiting for an airplane to land so I can make sure it is mechanically sound to continue flying in our airspace. I do have a clue about construction, having been a construction draftsman before Cad came around.

Has anyone questioned your work ethic? Why are you defending yourself?

Post on topic fuckface or ignore the topic. The only one whining is YOU. You're a jealous little bitch.

Post on topic fuckface or ignore the topic. The only one whining is YOU. You're a jealous little bitch.

That's funny. What could I possibly be jealous about?

[

These people failed to evacuate and it's Bush's fault? The mayor of the city is the one to blame, not Bush.

Yeah, I know you guys would love to pretend Bush was never president.

No moreso than you idiots blaming bush for a natural disaster & the stupidity of the people in its path

I don't blame Bush for the natural disaster.

I blame him for not mobilizing federal resources even though he had more than a week's warning it was coming.

I blame him for sitting on his ass in Crawford when this disaster was developing.

I blame him for appointing cronies like Heckuva Job Brownie to important posts like FEMA instead of people who knew what they were doing.

I blame him for creating this monstrosity called "Homeland Security" that took over all the agencies we needed to deal with a problem like this and then couldn't when it was go time and they had a disaster to deal with.

Yeah, I know you guys would love to pretend Bush was never president.

No moreso than you idiots blaming bush for a natural disaster & the stupidity of the people in its path

I blame him for not mobilizing federal resources even though he had more than a week's warning it was coming.

I blame him for sitting on his ass in Crawford when this disaster was developing.

I blame him for appointing cronies like Heckuva Job Brownie to important posts like FEMA instead of people who knew what they were doing.

I blame him for creating this monstrosity called "Homeland Security" that took over all the agencies we needed to deal with a problem like this and then couldn't when it was go time and they had a disaster to deal with.

Don't presidents respond to requests for help from the local municipalities? When did that request come & what form did it take?

Don't presidents respond to requests for help from the local municipalities? When did that request come & what form did it take?

Guy, if you want to play this game. Nagin was completely incompetent. So was whatshername the governor.

Bush still totally fucked it up. And that wasn't even the most fucked up thing he did when he was president. Iraq and the Great Recession come in ahead of that.

That's funny. What could I possibly be jealous about?

lol. true ;)

Also sounds like Grampa Murked U is getting a little big for his britches talkin' to you like that.

As to the PREDICTABLE, rw whine, OP, The previous Republican occupant of the WH did it but it was fifferent somehow :eusa_snooty: IT JUST WAS!!! :mad:

:lol:

Last edited:
Just wait until ISIS hits a major target in the U.S.

Interviewer: President Obama, now that ISIS has destroyed the New York Stock Exchange, what are you going to do next?

Obama: I'm going to Disneyland!

Forum List

Back