Theism, Atheism, Non-Theism

How is caffeine dangerous to everyone?

Caffeine is no drug. It makes no drug addicts.

Antibiotics?

Antibiotics are a medicine.

your bible says Jesus himself made a drug out of water

What doesn't mean everyone should be on a marriage every day and drink wine. Btw: Wine was in former times the only substance without dangerous bacteriae - what was specially for strangers and travellers very important. The people in a local area were adapated on the life in their water - but strangers had to calculate with 'the revenge of Montezuma' and more worse situations.
Since alcohol is distilled it became a clear drug. But also the immense masses of wine and beer - and also the high alcohol levels in beer and wine - today are a big problem. Also wine and beer are able to produce drug addicts - called "alcoholics" in this special case.

And I will not continue here to discuss about your problem with drugs. This problem will be solved in the reality and not in the virtuality. Either you will solve the problem and kill your drugs - or your drugs will kill you and everyone else whom you made to a drug addict. And perhaps additionally also many other human beings - for example in car accidents or on other reasons.

Last edited:
Coffein is no drug. It makes no drug addicts.

Antibiotics are a medicine.

What doesn't mean everyone should be on a marriage every day and drink wine. Btw: Wine was in former times the only substance without dangerous bacteriae - what was specially for strangers and travellers very important. The people in a local area were adapated on the life in their water - but strangers had to calculate with 'the revenge of Montezuma'. Since alcohol is distilled it became a clear drug. But also the immense masses of wine and beer today are a big problem. Also wine and beer are able to produce drug addicts - called "alcoholics" in this special case.

And I will not continue here to discuss about your problem with drugs. This problem will be solved in the reality and not in the virtuality. Either you will solve the problem and kill your drugs - or your drugs will kill you and everyone else whom you made to a drug addict.
Caffeine is a drug.

look it up.

And tomatoes are fruits. Nevertheless no one throws tomatoes into a fruit salad. Caffeine is no mindmanipulating drug nor causes caffeine drug addicts.

No. That's totally unimportant.
I do. In fact a tomato and watermelon salad is delicious.

The point that sailed right over your head is that not all drugs are bad

You are convinced to have to say to me you are convinced I am unhinged because you are unhinged. Time for you to meet your self.

That's just a convoluted way of saying " I know you are but what am I?"

Grow up

That's just a convoluted way of saying " I know you are but what am I?"

Grow up

I don't discuss with you about your problem with drugs any longer. Die with them - that's okay. But don't work for them, slave, and don't try to kill others with them or for them.

Forum List

Back